Some cute chick sent me a snap for no reason

>some cute chick sent me a snap for no reason
>keep talking to her for 3 days
>finally have some courage to ask for nudes
>it's a fucking trap

wat do Sup Forums?
i think i'm attracted to her even though she's a boy, am i gay?

Yes it makes you a bisex

>3 days nudes

maybe i'm the faggot in this thread, i usually dont go for anything sexual untill it's been like 3-4 weeks

but if that's her, suck her dick

>i think i'm attracted to her even though she's a boy, am i gay?
>her
>she is a boy
So you might be a little bit gay but if pic is related then obliterate that ass

M-meatball?

This thread again?

Yes, OP, wanting to play with his thingy definitely makes you a fruitloop. You are a trouser pilot.

Does she have a feminine penis and nice boipucci?

No, tell her that you are a fine man who like women and then delete her.
And then you tell us his address

If she has a feminine penis I'd be all over that.

Post em

Fucking this.

Omg not this thread again -_-

Post the pics please. I can guarantee a chickadee that fine has a sweet boipucci.

Nibba if you don't want her give me her snapchat she fkig cute af

Still cute and has a mouth, right? Meet up and get blown at least. Fuck his tight little ass if you feel like it. No one cares in this day and age as long as you’re getting off. A cum receptacle is a cum receptacle.

Pretty much this. And not that titles matter in this brave new world but the face that you are attracted to him 'despite' being a boy means you are not gay. At least bi. Now go and get your motherfuckin nut. The only piece of ass you'll ever regret is the piece you passed up.

Honestly, at the end of the day, does it really matter? If you're attracted to someone to for it. If you spend too much time worrying about titles and labels you may end up missing an opportunity.

Get a load of this homosexual faggot

You and your thoughts are disgusting

Go* for it

Brave new world? As in fucked up, confused, demasculinized, distorted and disconnected from the heritage that brought us to the apex of civilization world? End is fucking near and maybe that’s for the best.

Rape his trap ass for being a tease and cum on his face. then ask if hes keen to go out for a coffee

More pics of him please I'd be all over that

>>some cute chick sent me a snap for no reason
then surely the "chick" was born with a penis

>>keep talking to her for 3 days
as if you didn't know that cute chicks only send pics to Chads

>>finally have some courage to ask for nudes
faggotry detector is off the charts!! how could you be such a fag to ask for nudes after three fuckin' days of smalltalk and no feelings and no romance?

>>it's a fucking trap
you just deserved it because of the above stated reasons

>wat do Sup Forums?
ghost him. immediately. no fuckin' reasons given.

>i think i'm attracted to her even though she's a boy, am i gay?
yes, you're gay from the first moment you didn't think about some cutie sending you "pics for no reason".

there's always a reason.
either you're an insanely rich Chad, or "she" is actually a dude - and the latter makes you a certified homo gay faget

Amen to that dude, the exception would be the pice of ass that gives you AIDS, but thats tottaly your own fault for not using portection

Nothing gay at all about boypussy. Fuck that tight hole, user

This thread again?

Except for everything is gay about it fag.

Its the current year

Ya sound like a closet fag. There's nothing wrong with plowing a small boys asshole into oblivion and shooting cum deep inside of him

share the pics!

Yes, you should fuck it.

Now show us the pics, fag.

GET THE FUCK OUTA THERE

Seconded.

Go for it

Gay...you are gay

If this is actually real, then it doesn't matter. You will end up regretting not smashing that boy pussy.