"Arjen Robben. He is simply horrible to defend. Everybody knows him. Everybody knows what he does...

"Arjen Robben. He is simply horrible to defend. Everybody knows him. Everybody knows what he does. The problem is the when part. When is he cutting inside. And by the second you realize he does, the ball most likely is already in the back of the net."

- Christian Fuchs, 2017

what if you think the he will cut inside and he cuts outside?

mindfuck

if real he'll score tuesday

else forever a meme

Hi, hockey fan here, don't watch much soccer.

Is it fair to say that Robben is one of the best players around today? After Messi and that Ronaldo guy?

Yeah, but his flaw is that he is always injured.

nope, perennial choker
he's the rags personified

Ah, thank you, I understand perfectly.

it was a fake AMA, it was discovered

kek

no wait a sec you are fucking with us

only in his 2012-2014 prime

"Arjen Robben is quite simply one of the most talented forwards alive today" - Pele

"I've never had tougher games than the ones against Arjen Robben" - Matts Hummels

"He just can't be stopped. It's ridiculous. Psychologically he's already beaten you as soon as he gets the ball" - Puyol

"He reminds me of a young me" - Cruyff

"I wish he was my dad" - Juan Bernat

>what if you think the he will cut inside and he cuts outside?

That's exactly how Messi embarrassed Boateng

>he's going left, going left, going-oh damn it

this is the most overrated piece of skill of all time. i dont know why it always gets posted.

its awful, awful, awful play from boateng, not a piece of genious from messi

LE

BASED

No it's not you retarded bong. Boateng couldn't do much if anything at that point. He tackles Messi and he risks giving away a pen if he mistimes it by just a fraction of a second. If he didnt position himself that way, Messi would've just passed it to someone in the box easily. Even Pep didnt fault Boateng for that trip. That really was Messi creating a magical moment of genius.

t. utter moron who doesn't understand a thing about football.

messi touches the ball twice. neither huge angles of adjustment. all he has to do is keep his eyes on the ball and show messi down the line onto his right foot with zero space. instead he absolutely fucking bottles it when he sees messi running at him and forgets the absolute fundemental skills of 1-on-1 defending: keep your eye on the ball

BALD

All of Bayern's recent problems can be tracked down to Ribery and Robben getting old. They tried to replace them with Costa and Coman but they're simply far from good enough (yet).

>responding to retarded americucks

You cant run sideways when defending. You are basically already beaten

Have you ever actually played as a defender? Even games with a few Bros outside? Boateng was defending him right. Everyone knows Messi always goes on his left. Boateng knows he isn't gonna outrun him so he just narrows the angle. Making going on his left an easy steal.

Messi instead goes out puts it into his right and chips a shot in with his terrible right foot. No one could have expected that.

"I'm not the best, Arjen Robben is."
- Paul Scholes

>"For me, it's Arjen Robben"
>- Paul Scholes

You fucked up

You're wrong. So very wrong

'i'm not ranked scholes is'
t. Zidane

he has scored over 70 goals with his right

oh yeah I forgot it's only funny when you follow the meme exactly and make the same joke over and over

He's English what did you expect

"He's got a huge Penis, I've felt it" - Tim Krul

>LCIM will never return to our league and score two goals a game

CUT

t. Picked last at footy

How can you effectively defend in this situation, especially against messi? honest question

>boateng was defending him right
>boateng falls over
>messi scores

Somethings not right here

>keep his eyes on the ball

retarded
hips friendo

He's completely right
That's horrific defending from Boateng

INSIDE

Absolute madman!