Modern Art Hate Thread

>A pair of glasses were left on the floor at a museum and everyone mistook it for art

MODERN ART BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/a-pair-of-glasses-were-left-on-the-floor-at-museum-and-everyone-mistook-it-for-art-a7049551.html
huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/15/the-things-we-miss-a-viol_n_158188.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
youtu.be/lNI07egoefc
youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI
youtube.com/watch?v=dnPNr9yquuc
youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/a-pair-of-glasses-were-left-on-the-floor-at-museum-and-everyone-mistook-it-for-art-a7049551.html

Didn't that happen with a turd too?

Yeah in India

>too dumb to understand contemporary art
good one leaf, also that's not modern art, at least educate yourself

,fksdha,ckaxnlzciksjanoilvk,h ndlk,xzjncilsdkz,jcsnldzcilsk,zcnix,ks,idsjfdksckdfvlkdfjvkldsjvil.kdjnlviksdvkfnvkdslfjvndlukfj kfdvnkdfnivkdnifsninvifdknvifkndivnifdvjkdnvlkskdhfbnvkjlsn

By: user Entitled Pollack invirtual

8/10 would decipher my way through again

i hate any kind of modern western art, its become purely repetitive and outdated.
it surprises me that it has still remained circlejerking of white """"""""""""people""""""""" while they pretend to be open minded.

its fucking dying. but i dont hate abstract art.

I remember it happening with a discarded wrapper

Bosnian Intellectual here ladies

what do you think of anime

>>A pair of glasses were left on the floor at a museum and everyone mistook it for art

Does anybody still go into a modern art museum expecting anything that isn't literal trash?
This edgy
>hurrdurr I'll just hang a broken down bicycle on the wall so deep
got old after the third time some french faggot thought he was being clever.
And this has been going on for more than a century at this point.
I fucking hate the jews.

Did bernie evaporated
Maybe its the police cameraman

And also the opposite happened:
One of the best clasical musicians alive, playing one of the hardest compositions on a $3 million violin, ignored by people passing by.

huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/15/the-things-we-miss-a-viol_n_158188.html

for losers. i used to see a lot of old school sci-fi anime and new cool stuff like gits, but dont see anything anymore.
speaking of cultures for each race, specially art, anime, and hiphop in general are completely dying and nothing but a waste product.

modern music all over the world sucks too, but still you can manage to find out good music on band camp.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""quotation marks"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Well, it's not enough that something is hard or expensive, but it has to be beautiful as well. Modern art is obviously not art, but something hard is not necessarily either.

O-oh my.

My heart is racing in excitement, what a unique way of expressing yourself, user.

> someone photographed floor and everyone mistook it for art

wahhh noone noticed me playing solo violin when they are in transport, also 99.9 % of people have no idea who i am,

I love modern art.

>Go somewhere people go when they're in a hurry to get somewhere important
>Wonder why no one bothers to talk to you about the music you're playing.

JEEEZE I WONDER WHY

Fuck.
That's pretty sexy, Is that the new rustle book?

That's not terrible. At least it's, you know, something. You can tell what its expressing and it's not just a bunch of squares and circles or a piece of shit.

Renaissance artists and ancient greek a d roman artists are all rolling in their graves knowing THIS is the new form of "art" of modern humans. This planet seriously needs to fucking die and start over.

kek approves

Mr. Merchant....why did you do this?

God damn, that pic. I'm fine with gore, and all sorts of other shit but THAT right there makes me literally nauseous.

Floridians are really the master race.

>plays a fucking violin during rush hour traffic
>expects regular people who likely never listen to classical music and almost definitely don't know his name to give a god damn about him when they have places to be.

This is not surprising. Fuck screechy motherfucking violins anyways.

It happened when someone dropped a glove once. And a cleaner once threw away seom "modern art" because it literally looked like trash.

Please DUBS GOD

10/10 thanks for the laugh.

seems art is long gone, modern art is just degenerated crap

A pair of glasses art? Disgusting. This isn't art. All that wasted space? This is even worse than the dragon or dinosaur statue standing near a statue giving itself head. Hipsters are trash.

In during people with no understanding about what even is art complaining about what art is.

>trust me guys you just need to go to college to learn why this shit is good
no

poor Hitler. i feel for the guy on this one.

Well even college is better than nothing. Which I presume is the art experience of most people ITT.

Care to share some of your works then?
Oh right you can't, everything you've ever created are shitposts and dirty cumrags.

>art really isn't what YOU think it means, but only what I and my professors delude themselves into thinking it means

He was denied because his sense of proportion/perspective was fucked.

Modern arts a money laundering racket

This thread is art

I made this art recently. I call it "globs and strings"

The one truth in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

warhol and lichtenstein shoulve been publicly executed for ruining modern art and whatever became of it

Reminder that modern art is money laundering and nothing else.

still better then the approved crap

This shouldn't have made me laugh as much as it did

provocative, yet plain in composition

would art again/10

That was Hitler's art? Damn that actually looks pretty good.

I'll buy that for a half a million dollars

It's from loli hentai.

its from really fucking good loli hentai

No arguments here.

Rustle is GOAT.

ITT: People who don't know anything about art.

Goes to show how far standards in the art world have fallen.

t.Arts Degree

Trolling, Is A art

Just watch this.
youtu.be/lNI07egoefc

U just mad coz you aint genius like picasso ;)

What art experience do you have?
It's not even about defending college, but most of the people complaining in this thread just have no clue or interest in art besides " I dont like thing thus it's not art"

today anything could be considered art

this post is art

What IS art Sup Forums?

it was literally trash. it was shredded paper in a trash bag, if we're talking about the same thing (tho I understand this sort of thing happens a lot and is incidentally hilarious).

I was expecting it to be jizz

lol

an art*
Fucking brits can't even speak their own languages

>Didn't that happen with a turd too?
It happened with a chick getting stabbed.

Top kek. Just google "modern art is"

picasso knew how to paint and drew, it took him years to forget what he knew

Based Paul Watson hammers it home

youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI

>b-b-b-but he knew how to paint!!111 this means everything he shat on a canvas is genius!!

I heard that one before, like a thousand times.

it took him a few minutes to paint one of this "masterpieces", and long time to paint his old, "bad" paintings.

what size is your screen ? like in the 1990's

(>•д•)>

Wow you guys are so insensitive. Here is a piece that was inspired by only the deepest and greatest artists out there:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnPNr9yquuc
youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY

>is a cia weapon

>modern art is a CIA weapon

You can fuck off back to 2chan now faggot.

It is an old CRT monitor, it is still working I do not see the reason to buy a new one, I am not a gamer.

Did anyone else watch that King of the HIll episode that makes fun of modern art?

It's not surprising a misogynist place like this can't appreciate true art.

Modern art can be beatiful sometimes though, it's a matter of taste I guess
>pic related, for some reasons I really like Kandinsky

Modern art is a money laundering scheme. Charles Saatchi torched most of the British stuff in 2004 for the insurance. Momart the company who stored it then commissioned pic related for "a joke". Guess the religion of everyone involved.

Diary by Chuck Palahniuk

Anyone have a picture from Art of the Deal where Trump completely destroys art? It's really early on in the book.

(((Modern art)))

He's wrong about the urinal. Much of Duchamp's work was basically saying the same thing that Watson is saying.

"The artist is a not great creator—Duchamp went shopping at a plumbing store. The artwork is not a special object—it was mass-produced in a factory. The experience of art is not exciting and ennobling—at best it is puzzling and mostly leaves one with a sense of distaste. But over and above that, Duchamp did not select just any ready-made object to display. In selecting the urinal, his message was clear: Art is something you piss on."

He was basically laughing at the fuckers who appreciated modern art, and took his urinal seriously because he's an artist and this is an art exhibit. It's a fucking urinal. He knew it was a urinal. It was a joke that only he and his harshest critics were in on.