Semi-serious discussion;

Semi-serious discussion;

Am white, but don't understand why black women are considered so unattractive (pic related), like black women seem to get nothing but shit on Sup Forums.

Personally, I love the skin contrast as I'm going balls deep, and imo black women have a better figure on average than the non-black woman (thighs, butt and hips generally more pronounced).

Plus, the saying "black don't crack" in my experience is generally true, black women do age much better than white women particularly, whether that be genetic or through different lifestyle choices I don't know and won't speculate on.

Another consideration which I won't lie about, if I were to have a daughter with a white woman, there's a good chance she's going to be viewed of as meat by some black guy, muslim, (insert literally every other fucking race because they all go out of their way to fuck white women), so I'm basically pre-empting it and banging them first.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/herpes/herpes-nhanes-2010.htm
theync.com/naked-man-gets-a-long-barbaric-old-school-style-ass-whoopin-in-the-streets.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you are on Sup Forums you think it's normal. This place is full of people saying shit to be edgy or saying shit they would never say in real life. The real world really dont give a fuck what some virgin neckbeard who lives in his grandma's basement says. I love black chicks.... I married one

Like with every other race there are stunning beauties like in OPs pic and ugly hags.

I'd love to get balls deep inside a black pussy.

name???

Like what you like.

Fuck everyone else's opiniom.

I love mine too, she's beautiful and smart. Stereotypes are shit and sometimes but rarely are they correct unless it's a kike.

wud COLONIZE/10

I guess it's all about preference.

I never realised it but 99% of my girlfriends have been blue eyed and either light brown/dark blonde hair. Totally subconscious choice.

As with colour girls e.g. black/arab/latino, I just seem to lose interest once they get past a certain skin tone. I can understand why people think Rihanna or Beyonce are stunning, because objectively they are. But for me they do absolutely nothing.

I'm a racist and I love fucking black chicks especially in the ass. Nothing more fun that punishing a nigger with my ten inch white master sword. They feel rubbery and greasy but those assholes are so tight

Are you fucking retarded posting that shit herem

Fuck off race traitor, miscegenation is disgusting.

I love it too, same. I had preppy skinny white chick girlfriends in college and two gorgeous thicc Nubian goddesses on the side (not at the same time). They were filthy and would do anything...lick my asshole, call me daddy, go raw. They knew their role as side bitches and knew my white girlfriend was more important and D idnt want to mess things up and get feelings. They loved me because I was not a nigger. Best fucks ever. I miss them.

>implying your "beautiful and smart" wife isn't a white raven -- the exception to the rule.

YalL mAstrECating Of er Dem blAck NiGGaz
Yall cRackEr AZZ Dicks Aint Nobody Gunna Plz Us nO Way nOW Ho

one of the more heavily shooped pics i've seen.
someone went to great lengths to polish this turd.

alL mAstrECating Of er Dem blAck NiGGaz
Yall cRackEr AZZ Dicks Aint Nobody Gunna Plz Us nO Way nOW Ho

IfurGotz To Post Mag piC for yAll hONkeys

Indeed she is, she was also a Trumpet before Trump cucked to the judea. Now she's a fascist like me.

The obstacle for me is that even when a black woman has a nice body, they often have these "horsey" faces that are a turn off. Every now and then you find a cute one though, and I had a FWB thing going on with this white-washed hot-but-socially-awkward black female friend who was really into submission and degradation.

Cheesiest thing ever but user is 100% right

They get it

You'll probably like my wife

Dude she is fine. Go jerk off to traps, that ain't your wife btw. Get a life

Gorilla fuckers

Orangutan / 10

Naw man

Black women are beautiful, well said op
pic related

Lots of morons, racists, bigots, and self loathing shit dicks here.

She's smart because you're fucking her. Get red pilled my goy

Southpark S06E10

The kids are here I see. If you posted any of these and are over the age 15 you should be put down right away. I'm happy no girl will ever fuck you though so you can't reproduce

balls deep into a shitskin nigger
enjoy your AIDS filthy low standards faggot

Eat my ass

examples of ridiculously hot ebony girls, above average would be an understatement

pic here is what most of them look like and is what Sup Forums hates on

Dude give it up. I would fuck the hell out of her. We know you are posting her ironically and talking to yourself. You are more pathetic then I even thought.

I mean I was once 1488 but that shits honestly cringy

I'm not posting her ironically. She's beautiful

Its just that the bell curve for attractiveness is shifted over so badly that a truly attractive black woman is kind of rare.

Most are below average

The ones that are hot are truly stunning though.

Black men don't even want them faggot. Fuck off you beta cuck.

Black women feel entitled to, well, everything. As a result, they don't tip, very unattractive quality. Silver lining though, they suck dick like champs. Like fucking a vacuum cleaner.

I agree. But you don't think I don't know you are the fag from chubby threads every fucking day. Dude it's getting to be sad as fuck. That ain't your wife and stop samefagging. Get a hobby or better yet go talk to a real life girl that isn't related to you

Niggers are disguisting.

It depends on the black chick.
There are attractive women from most races.

Nice try

it's just the general retards that hang out here

black women are often well attractive to me

According to the CDC, 48% of Afro-American women have genital herpes.

Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I'm conflating oral herpes with genital herpes.
I'm not. The CDC specifically states that 48% of Afro-American women have GENITAL herpes.
>cdc.gov/std/herpes/herpes-nhanes-2010.htm

That's 1 out of 2.

Give it a tug

Brown skin looks dirty to me

"The latest HSV-2 data – announced at CDC’s National STD Conference in Atlanta on March 9, 2010, and published today in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) – indicates that overall national HSV-2 prevalence remains high (16.2%) and that the disease continues to disproportionately burden African-Americans (39.2% prevalence), particularly black women (48.0% prevalence)..."

>particularly black women (48.0% prevalence)

MY black gf even flys the stars and bars. Try not to be a dick.

Checked

Black women are greasy.

Jesus Christ.

What the fuck does that even mean?

How is this never on the news?

This should be talked about every god damned day. How have I never seen this before?

Fucking disgusting

I'm not against gorrila fucking,I'm against posting a semi serious discussion about how female gorillas are somehow one of gods gifts to mankind.

Another name for the confederate battle flag you dumb cunt.

Because science is racist.

No I got that. What's your point? That your gf rocks confederate colors? Who cares?

Is this real?
The link seems legit, but the stats seem to be ridiculous. What am I missing here?

He is implying that she is an idiot that knows her role as a servant of men.

Black privilege

Colors? Naw, she reps the flag. She understands the struggle of the southern people, she is one. And obvious you and me care, you cared enough to respond and I cares enough to inform. :)

No she is no idiot, I can assure you that.

That's fucking disgusting.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Come on guys it's not fair if u post ugly black girls! There's only like 2 sexy ebony like the one posing for cam.
Here: have a hot ebony to fap! And let's be real. We only need a delicious pair of boobs or ass to fuck. Black or white it's ok as long as it's not a fucking spic or mutt.

Why did you link me? I was posting my wife. She's gorgeous.

Black girls aren't sexy dumbass. Even black men prefer white women.
Here. Take a look at a white women and see the difference.

No matter how awesome a black womans body is, I just can’t get aroused the same way I do looking at a white woman. Brown skin looks dirty to me. My mind just registers them as not normal.

This guy gets it. White woman actually look human.

I think a lot of the racism on Sup Forums is just people trying to fit in.

I personally prefer white women, but there are plenty of very beautiful black women out there.

Just gonna leave this here...

In that way I understand. Some ppl don't like black like noses. But fuck that. Others only need one sexy body to get the dong hard as diamond.
Ugh sorry.

ITT
> Posting black girls who are inspired by white fashion
> Makeup
> Exe, probably bleached skin on a lot of them aswell.
> Claiming black girls are hot.

Where the fuck r the Mutts and Arabic/india? Or them all Count as Hispanic? Well it sounds right if u think about it most of em are cooper brown.

Now that's a beautiful woman. First beautiful woman posted in this thread.

... she looks like Ru Paul... ruined.

Btw whos that Black Chick. She's all rite to me. Would fap. Yet again I really Like White women but it's ok if u want to try chocolate sometimes.

If the sexy body has brown skin, then it doesn’t work for me.
I agree

Tribalism is half of it.

Other half is despite people often saying big ass n tits is nicest, most research on the matter shoe perky is the way to go. Perky and pink.

Chocolate is bad for your teeth, milk isn't

Nigger is shit

theync.com/naked-man-gets-a-long-barbaric-old-school-style-ass-whoopin-in-the-streets.htm

Even with lily white skin they look like subhuman animals

They're probably under Hispanic. Though I'm sure you could look that up specifically.

B..b..but race is only skin deep!

This. The fucking horse face and baboon arse lips

It's not just Sup Forums, black women are the least popular race on dating sites like POF and OKcupid. I think its just because a lot of them are too lazy to straighten their hair like girl in OP's pic. It makes a bigger difference than most people think.

this

She too doesn't conform to what I'd call attractive. Long hips with no perk, overly large tits, yet again not allowing for petit perk, huge ugly lips. Long face, etc.

They’re one of the least popular races on the whole planet

Scientifically, you would reconise and observe people of your own race better than others. This means you will see more perfections/imperfections with a white person. I'm presuming, due to your mind set , you see more imperfections on white people and you won't properly see them in black people.

Additionally, overly loud and confident black people are quite common, setting s negative stigma against them. This point is my opinion

If you can't handle Sup Forums, gtfo.

those are albinos

No shit dumbass