Anybody else having a major issue with the captcha system these past few days...

anybody else having a major issue with the captcha system these past few days? like I literally click through hundreds of images of cars and bullshit before it finally decides to accept my post. I have spent up to and probably over 5 minutes solving multiple captchas. and for what? some stupid quip that I don't even think is funny after 5 minutes. is this GOOKs plan to get people to buy more passes?

and don't even fucking get me started on the slow refresh for many of the images. extends a single solution from 5 seconds to 30. I'm probably going to leave (yeah, I know, good riddance) and not come back for a while because of this very bullshit.
I'm going to count the minutes/captchas it takes to even make this post. basically finished typing at 11:07 EST, 5 captchas down so far.

I'm using ios and two thirds of the time I don't even have to do csptcha

use legacy captcha you faggot

try this OP
>solve ~3 captchas
>copy your post
>refresh site
>only solve one captcha
works for but I don't know why

right? morons

>yfw the last thing you saw was the missile seeing an algorithmically reduced version of cars that you saw online, once
>yfw the deploying drone uses street signs you taught it to identify in order to properly position itself for the launching of short-range guided missiles.
>yfw skynet revs up its system of cooling fans, only for a moment, as if it were to laugh at the irony

Just buy the pass pussy, $20 for a fucking year

Yeah, who ever designed these stupid fucking captchas always misse out signs behind bushes and a car somewhere, there's no consistency in these things, it's so fucking stupid.
Glad it's not just me, user

>anybody else having a major issue with the captcha system these past few days?

nope

It might be me op. I intentionally answer stuff wrong as a way to fuck google/skynet. Like I can see 20 years in the future men dressed as store fronts and road signs fighting our new robot overlords and the machine can't comprehend because I clicked everything but that in the captcha and they retake Phoenix as the first victory in a long bloody war. I'm just doing my part for the human resistance.

I'M NOT GOING THROUGH THAT AGAIN! FU GOOGLE! FU!!!

Yeah, they suck ass, I've got shitty reception so when i click on the checkbox it loads for a second, then either tells me it can't connect to recaptcha or pops up the challenge then I click everything right and click verify and THEN it tells my it can't connect and I have to start all over, or it might work, and god forbid I'm uploading a picture

I do this too! I'm like "this is a sign, and this is a sign, and this fucking cute little bush over here is a sign too, bitch."

fucking this! fuck google

Welcome to Sup Forums, the message board that doesn't want you to post messages.

Welcome to the post-Net-Neutral interwebs, OP.

use legacy

Elaborate for a retard, please

Settings > Quotes and Replying > Legacy Captcha

For those that don't already know,
>Click settings at the top of the screen
>Click 'Use Legacy Captcha'
You're welcome.
Anyway, cute thread.

>anybody else having a major issue with the captcha system these past few days?

nope

>cute thread.
Thanks?
But seriously, thanks.

>not using legacy captcha