ITT

Things Sup Forums was wrong about.

Why do extremists on both political spectrums do retarded shit like this. Don't they know that it just hurts their cause

Islamists have also claimed responsibility. And so have antifa groups. We really have no idea who's responsible. This is the same thing as before: a conveniently located letter is "discovered" claiming responsibility.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if a handful of psychos did all this for shits and giggles. Commit a bombing, leave letters from a bunch of different groups claiming responsibility, and watch everyone scramble to start their political debates.

>if you kill your enemies they win

Muslims claimed responsibility first

I was the bomber.

islamist letter claiming responsibility
>obviously a false flag
antifa letter claiming responsibility
>obviously a false flag
far-right letter claiming responsibility
>THAT'S IT YOU WERE WRONG Sup Forums APOLOGISE

>Zidane will get exposed

>Ibra will flop at United

Zidane bombed the Dortmund bus?
That's some next level tactics!

>ronaldo is goat

>Mourinho is finished

No. One news agency claims a far right group unofficially claimed responsibility. It's more bullshit. They have no idea who did it.

Why would they declare that they did it after trying to frame Islamic extremists.

German intelligence is fucking shit.

This place is Reddit 2.0

This wasn't even a letter.
Just an E-Mail to a small newspaper in a different region of Germany than Dortmund.
The German police has already called it fake.

>Ronaldo raped (touched) a women

Lol Spain has gone from being ruled over by camel jockeys to being ruled over by idiotic overzealous Catholics to being ruled over by a fascist Spanish speaking version of Hitler to being ruled over by a fat king. Your Real Madrid and Barcelona hold no candle to the elite teams of the MLS. And you spend your free time running away from bulls and throwing tomatoes at each other. You dumb assholes lol.

CHI

What is the CHI meme?

@75290489

Worst post I've ever been seeing

Started on Sup Forums, it's all about Chicanos being insecure about their identity, hating spaniards and Latin Americans, and thinking they're white

You have that backwards, the meme is that chicanos hate americans/anglos and are always going on about >muh spanish heritage and >muh latin identity.

when you two stop arguing please translate what the guy said to me, that level of autism is new to me and I can't understand if I'm suppose to feel insulted or not.