Well todays the day I kill myself guys...

Well todays the day I kill myself guys. My boyfriend left me because I didn't meet the standards of the girls he'd watch online. My parents think I'm a dissapointment, and they're right. And I feel like I'm just flatlining nowhere.
How should I do it boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or gtfo

OP here again. I just wanted to thank you all for getting me through these times as much as you did.

Google exit bag for best way out.
You're not going to do it though, because if you were actually suicidal you would be dead by now you pussy.
Everyone's sad after a breakup but your bf sounded like a faggot anyway.

I've never had anyone to love and I bet I'm 10 times the disappointment that you think you are, but I don't give a fuck and just fap all day and play video games.
Just heard about some kid from my elementary school dying to cancer. Made me realize that I don't have it bad at all.
You're likely living a more luxurious life than 90% of the people on this planet, stop with the self-pity.

>Girl
>Starting thread about it
>Telling us her life story
We all know you won't do it, stop wasting our time. All you want is attention, faggot.

sorry

>female
>life on easy mode
Lol just use your pussy to get what you want. My life is probably 10 times worse than yours. I've never even kissed a girl, just because I'm not really attractive and that will probably never change. Fuck you.

Show tits first :(

You should let me abduct you, help you become a better person, and show up your exboyfriend by BEING the hot/smart/charismatic anime girl

Always the anime fags who are the most cancerous and edgy... I fucking hate anime posters, fucking losers

I love you

You aint gonna do anything, stop teasing people

Even if you have a vagina or not. If you're considering suicide, keep yourself in reflection on the damn matter. You can never go back from offing yourself without heavy disfigurement. There's always someone out there who cares for you for God's sake. They wouldn't want you gone goddamnit.

Get the fuck out of here, White knighting faggot.

No one is worthless. As proof, just look at the slavetrade.

Instead of killing yourself try to do something positive. Or just show up to ER and go inpatient.

>How should I do
quick

do it faggot

>complaining about anime on what used to be an anime and manga image board
>being this new

>used to be
>still is
>(((they))) just don't want you to know that
>being this new

Why would a boy leave you? Did you not give him enough headpat?

My ex wife beat me up erry day, and I still didn't leave her until she refused to stop taking birth control several years in.

Beat you up everyday lmao

It's not like you get in a fight with them, user, you let them do it because they aren't truly physically threatening to you, and you're willing to put up with their bullshit because you love them more than you hate getting beat up a little bit.

Before you kill yourself post nudes, so u can make the day of at least 1 of us a little bit better

>He says posting on a Tibetan cave painting forum page

>My boyfriend left me because I didn't meet the standards of the girls he'd watch online.

Hmm and what are these standards?

The newfaggyness is approaching levels not measurable by human science

Your boyfriend is a jerk and you have lousy parents. You'll find another boyfriend sooner or later. Don't worry about it. It's no reason to kill yourself.

>I haven't had a boyfriend in a week and my latest selfie only got 200 likes I'm so lonely I want to kill myself.
Women really are scum who only value are their vaginas.

If you're going to die anyway, then there's zero consequences for spreading naked pictures of yourself online for our viewing pleasure before you go.

Tits or gtfo bitch
Christ no wonder he broke up with you

>1 post by this user ID

Erhm and tits
Fucker

Fuck me first

youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro

You're beautiful. Seriously. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along.

OP this or anyone else that needs this. I think certain people, myself included have these thoughts from time to time. As everything looks like it's going to shit and life isn't going as planned. That it maybe a better option then just sticking around. But tbh no one knows whats after death, everyone has theories and words from the Gods. Dying isn't the answer to escape your misery. The unknown is scary. Rather just fucking move the fuck out, move somewhere else and hit the reset button on your life. Start from the beginning. It will get better. Hang in there. Keep trying to do your best. There are so many reasons you should keep living. If you need some help to get your mental state straightened seek help and support from medical professionals and genuine people. All the best anons. And to the kind and caring anons take care of yourselves and stay awesome.