Would you play a video game that satirizes burgers?

Would you play a video game that satirizes burgers?

I might 2bh. It seems like a theme with potential

Yeah, why not.

Its just Bioshock Infinite without the floating city.

>the villains are white
I'm betting right here and right now that the protagonist is gonna be black.

i have its called grand theft auto

Is it? I've never played bio shock or far cry before 2bh I just like the idea of playing as a cult member

Unironically looking forward to this and I'm not even a far cry fan

Would be an interesting scenario.

Something like the last four Far Cry games were about murdering darkies though lol

All I see is Melania Trump and white males, howw is it representative of America??

Would be propaganda the whole game.

far cry is boring as shit and will most likely remain boring as shit

wait a minute

I'm still waiting for my fuck up the rebels with Daddy Pagan Min dlc

As long as the protagonist is not black, Im ok with this.

Just enjoy the fucking game, not everything is a Jewish plot to push some sort of agenda.

Well it's not published by EA so mayne but then again

If you look at the plot of Ass Creed there some Zionist shit going on there

I just love the shitstorm it generated on Sup Forums.I would absolutely buy it if I could run it.Maybe I'll get it on PS4 if I get a PS4.

>not everything is a Jewish plot to push some sort of agenda

Sounds like something a Jewish plotter might say 2bh

Hmmmm

I'm ready to kill some redneck bible thumpers.

>not everything is a Jewish plot to push some sort of agenda.

>|
>|>
>|
>|3
>|

Yeah apparently Sup Forums is calling the game anti-white or something lol

To me it just seems like harmless parody

you're talking about gta5

ABORT, THEY KNOW.

*tips respectfully in your direction*
Well said my good man!

>it's another piece of media that represents america as a wasteland of guns, violence and religion
No and far cry is boring anyways at least when GTA does it you know there is humour and fun game play attached.

>Tfw this is the most sane and level headed discussion about this game on Sup Forums
Somebody kill Sup Forums and Sup Forums wannabes at Sup Forums

>GTA does it you know there is humour and fun game play attached.
>GTA being considered intelligent humour and above average gameplay these days
Fell for the eternal Scottish jews tricks, eh?

>if any game has a white villain it's literally white genocide
>villains of other skin colour are fine
>slavic villains are preferred because yanks get to wack it to muh cold war

>the second the narrative starts to turn against the leftist anti-nativist establishment/media they start pumping out games were you fight Nazis and American fundies
Really makes you think

I can't remember the last game that didn't have a white villain and there's been a million ww2 games where you play an american gunning down Germans including the new COD

if this is by ubishit i dont have high hopes

The last far cry had that asian guy, didn't it?

>why yes, it's absolutely nothing that impressionable young kids are playing games that depict the white man and nationalist as the evil, while leftism and multiculturalism continue to ruin the West
I was going to say I miss games like Halo because everyone can get behind killing aliens, but then I remembered Mass Effect

They look like some great guys to hang out with, no joke

Yeah, it's was really fun to argue with these tards once they can't use their ad hominems and try to divert the subject like they do in Sup Forums.

and yet here you are mentioning Sup Forums and diverting the subject

At least half of modern Sup Forums culture is getting irrationally mad at video games so I'm not surprised people have become incensed that in the new Far Cry you shoot cultist hillbillies rather than jungle niggers

i blame american cultlure
>popularizes the word cuck
>popularizes obsessing over race and ethics IN FUCKING VIDEOGAMES
sweden probably did the latter too, but stil

Is that my nigga Olgierd to the right?

True. I miss the days before video games were a political subject at all

The joke is, that the villains or enemies of the games will never be cried at against aslong as they are white.
So make a Hiphop swearing, gangraping, dindunuffin screaming, stealing setting, but the antagonists are all white and you are a black sherriff bringing in order into these people who's culture is as deep as their melanin enriched pores.

reminder that Pagan did nothing wrong and this guy probably didn't either

yes, most games satirizing any specific country already satirize the USA because of how many games are made by them (aside from freemium mobile games)

What did he mean by this

Wot?
lmao

>that Old Glory rip-off
Game's already shit. Mid-west and South were a mistake

>tfw had to read the book this story was based on for school.
>failed the test

Weren't the books originally written in Polish?

Here's the unedited box art

I don't understand the controversy. What are people upset about?

Something something Sup Forums white man persecuted.

what controversy? is buzzfeed writing articles about threads on Sup Forums again?

Honestly I'd love to play that

The original was Faust, a German story. Pan Twardowski was the better, Polish version

Don't mind, he is leaf

There have been at least twenty 500+ comment threads on Sup Forums complaining about white genocide and flyover hate since the art dropped a day and a half ago

>a game set in modern france
at least it would be something new

It makes sense they didn't do that when you consider French people literally get beheaded for shittalking Islam

Damn did you read them all and vigorously debate in each of them? Me personally, I find that to be so powerful and heroic.

So?
Sup Forums does that with every game. It's probably the same 50-70 posters in each thread too.
Nobody cares about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. They are incredibly small minority in the gaming community

Really makes you think

*gives u reddit gold*

I have already played Redneck Rampage and GTAs

btw daily reminder:
Far Cry > Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > ur mom > Far Cry 2 > Far Cry 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Far Cry Primal

Thanks for the gold kind stranger xd

No because burger satire is 99 percent of the time cheap, boring and unimaginative.
Metal Wolf Chaos was a nip game that did it tongue in cheek without just being dull and meanspirited

>Nobody cares about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums
except for that whole goobergate thing that got on international news and the UN.

nothing there is no controversy. its just autists and trolls

yes i love the deep south culture and southern gothic literature

Hm really? Do you like Faulkner? How did you get into southern gothic?

How is it satire?

>far cry 3
>be a teenager
>suddenly become a killing machine
And on top of that, we wuz ancient warrior n shieeet. Far cry 3's story was cringy

That's the entire point of the AC plot you fucking walnut

Sure why not. Killing burgers is always good fun.

Far cry 3 was based. fucking loved playing that game. Nice environment, good characters.

>Would you play a video game that satirizes burgers?
Like past few GTA games? Yeah, sure.

Fucking kek.

they are literally white supremacists shooting niggers
(in the teasers)

odds of playing as a black guy are pretty damn high

I would like some game where you're some Cletus in deep south USA and you work as a priest or something. And then jeebus comes to you and says there's some satanic sect somewhere you need to destroy, so you take your guns and go.
And at the end it revealed that it was all some moonshine induced hallucination and you was killing mormons in Utah or something like that. And final cutscene is you sitting electric chair when priest comes and asks you to confess. And then his eyes glow red.

never played western aaa garbage and will never ever

they all basicially are ameriboo trash except that overrated polack ones

Painkiller was great tho

Ive played GTA since GTA III, so yeah, i think i already played a lot of american satire

With the jews dont make a truce

wasted numbers

sorry for dissapointing you Gulaszbro

based barefoot traveler

>saudi flag on the american one
is this satire against Trump?

dont get me wrong, at least i respect it in some senses cause you are actually the only guys with japan who arent influenced by american stuff so easily, aside from the cyberpunk TM piece of shit.

though polacks on Sup Forums are out of control. theyve always made cdpr shill threads like "this is the cdpr office. awesome!". every time i go there i raid those.

>the villains are white

this is the point that Sup Forums tards have come to

bitching about villains being white, let that sink in

Sup Forums and a few niche interest boards are the only good things about this site.

>four games where you play as a westerner killing shitskins in exotic countries
>no one gives a fuck
>one game where you kill whitey in rural america
>"it's a white shoah!"

far cry 4
GTA V
Uncharted 4

dont play much vidya but its not hard to find

>flag

>This flag.

t. SJWs who obsess over skin colour in video games instead of realpolitik

No. Because it's fucking current day Ubisoft and it's guaranteed going to be shit, regardless of who the fuck your playing as and playing against.

>doesn't even prove him wrong

is this game an actual white genocide game?
i guess it isnt but ggers who are as oversensitive as sjws have just made noise like that.

if thats really the case im willing to pick it up.