Which and wwyd?

which and wwyd?

bump

put bags over their heads

Left. They all have pretty ugly faces so if we are going on body alone left is the best.

Deport

Damn Sup Forumsro edging hard enough... ffs youre gonna break something.

The one on the right obviously. That is to say, if I had to choose one, it would obviously be her. But I'd do any of them.

neither
send back to mexico

Good point, the left one's titties are not bad. But the middle one's face is the best. I'm gonna agree with you though, I'd fuck the left and just not focus on her inbred face too much

How about these sluts?

in this circumstance, I'd take the left one, however in the bikini pic, I said the middle one (she's in the middle in this pic)

I'd take the right one, I'm a sucker for redheads

Left, she's got a great face for my cum. I'd fuck her on a beach and just unload on her face.

get 2 friends and have them all gag and glug on our cocks

Far right. Biggest tits. Would rip the top off her neck and titfuck her before fucking her from behind and forcing her to eat 2nd from right's pussy

looks like a great triple blowjob team for me.

i would left and right down, and start raping and beating the one in the middle. I'd make sure to break a few ribs to make her scream more. I'd like to force the full length of my cock into her ass in one hard thrust, that will surely make her scream and squirm like there was no tomorrow. She will pass out from the pain, and wake up gagging and trying to breathe while i am thrusting her throat. While thrusting her throat i am going to squeeze her nipples tits as hard as i can. She will pass out from pain again. This time she won't even wake up while i finally use her last hole, her tight little pussy... When i am done with her, the other two are crying, but can't take their eyes of me and their friend. I will leave their broken friend on the floor and drag the other two, screaming, home to my basement.

WWYD?

Agree. Triple blowjob team at it’s best.

Which and what?

Which one and wwyd?

Which one?

mods?

Left. Skull fuck her untill she passes out. When she is passed out I am going straight for her pussy.

both 18

Probably second and third from the left. Would start deepthroating right from those 2, while asian would eat her cunt. Then go deep inside asian pussy and fingering other. Cum all over their tits and make them eat cum from each other.

Left, right or both? WWYD

both and more

Don't have any more of the left. Here's right.

WWYD to them

mom and her daughters. which one and why Sup Forums ?

I am taking the Bridefor a ride :)

The groom was my best friend and i always wanted to fuck his girl. We were at their wedding, both the groom and bride had a lot to drink. After the party they went to their hotelroom, i put on a mask and i waited for 30 minutes be i broke in. Both of them were passed out on the bed, so i put a sock in his moth and tied him up. I moved him to a chair and tied him to it. Then started to bitchslap him till he woke up. Then without saying anything i went over to his bride and started undressing her. She was drunk and asleep so there was no resistance. He tried to scream, but only muffled soudns came out. She was all naked now. I started licking her sweet smelling pussy. She started to moan a little, still sleeping. I turned her so she was on her stomach and started fucking her wet pussy. She began moaning more and more, still half asleep, not opening her eyes and noticing what was going on. It wasn't untill she climaxed that she opened her eyes and noticed her husband sitting tied up in the chair. She tried to scream and get loose, but i forced her head down between the pillows - and almost no sound came out. Then twisted one of her arms on her back to hold her,i told her to lay still or it would get worse. In one hard thrust i pushed my hard cock deep into her ass. I could hear muffled sounds of her screaming in pain and crying between the pillows as i thrusted away. It was not untill after i came that i noticed she wasn't moving anymore. I turned her around and put my ear to her lips, she was still breathing faintly. I put my clothes back on while looking at the husband who was sitting in the chair in tears. He wasn't screaming anymore, just crying. When i left the room i put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door...

Left or right? Wwyd?

Which and WWYD?

I bet they are both so tight

All three at the same time. Start with the mom since I'm good for about 2 minutes. One of them is getting a creampie so it might as well be momma, the daughters can be disappointed if they want I don't care, I'll be napping by then.

Blue bikini top. Cute, innocent looking, and big tits is the best combo there is.

Daughter or mother? Wwyd

Any more wwyds for these?

I don't get any of them. The one in the middle is my sister. She caught me going through her underwear drawer and got super pissed. I was just looking for the weed I knew she had, I had no interest in her panties. She didn't believe me and stated to go tell our parents are caught me trying to steal her underwear. It's not like I could defend myself with the truth to my parents, they would be super fucking pissed that either of us had pot after I got arrested last year. I begged her not to, I swore I would give her anything to not go tell. She stopped and thought about it for a second... I couldn't believe it but she said ok, and told me to come back to get room. She said if I wanted to avoid our parents knowing I had to show her just how much I like her panties, by wearing them. She made me pick a matching bra and panty set from her drawer. Then she found a dress that I might be able to squeeze into. She told me she wanted pictures, ten in the bra and panties, ten with the dress on, and shoved me out of the room to go complete her request. It took an hour to work up the courage to pull the panties up my bare legs, longer to figure out the bra. The pictures were awful, my body was never meant to fill out these garments. I sent the pics to my sister. That's when I heard the laughter... From next door. My sister and her friends next door were in the neighbors back yard. I got a message, "We want to see it in person, Princess. Come to Beth and Rachel's back yard NOW!" This is what was waiting for me.

None and deport them all back to Mexico.

1st from left, fat shame untill she offs herself.

Wow quite the story lol, you gonna continue?

Right
I'd love to shove my cock in her ass.

Middle. She looks like the kind of cheap slag that would be good for a pump or two after a night of getting wasted on cheap liquor. I wouldn't even bother to take her home. I'd just take her to a toilet cubicle or out behind the club, bend her over, and use her cunt until I got what I wanted.

Left, simply so I can work my way slowly up those legs with kisses, licks and bites, teasing all the way to her slick pussy. Once I brought her to the edge once or twice, I'd put her legs over my shoulders and fuck her slowly and deeply.

Left. I act like a perfect gentleman all evening until I've got her in bed. Then gentleness goes out the window. I'll bite her, slap her fat tits, spank her ass while I ride her from behind and use those pigtails for handlebars when it's time to throatfuck her and cum across her face.

Left looks like she'd be a good time. We can smoke up together, and then she can lean over my sofa and I'll pull her shorts down, eat her pussy and ass and then fuck her from behind. And if I forgot to put a condom on and cum inside her, who cares? Not me.

Which one and WWYD?

The middle.

Mmm nice, l think she’s a pretty cute “cheap slag”

Oh, and middle

>hng

How about you do someone else for a change?

i want me wee wee inside left grill

moore

the MOM ! She looks like a fucking hot whore

Probably not. One can only write so much incest themed forced feminization errotica on their lunch break. If I had more time I would have him running himself until he leaves pre-cum stains in his panties, wearing one of the girls cheerleader uniforms and learning a humiliating cheer (probably something about how much he loves girls clothes) then finishing up the night serving then drinks wearing a French make costume. The whole time they make him play with himself but not cum. Maybe wrap it all up by putting all four in a silky night gowns and panties and having them all sleep in a pile in the same bed and if he leaves or cums while they are sleeping then they will tell everyone.

Right, I want to ram her doggy style while we call each other racist names, then cum on her fat tits.

Left. Get a few drinks into her, enjoy a nice sloppy blowjob, play with her tits and slit until she's soaking wet. Then make a show of putting on a condom, only to pull it off and creampie her before I finish.

LEFT. I think she has a tiny pussy.