What the fuck

What the fuck

She literally told me 2 days ago that regardless if it gets casual to serious, she expects us to follow through with plans we have and to meet at least once a week.

We've met twice and had a great time and sex, she drove an hour to see me and now this 180 degree shit turn

Girls would move mountains to make time to see a guy if they really wanted to, should I just delete her everywhere and let go?

ghost that bitch

superman that hoe

just say "no worries, hmu sometime" and that's it

seconded.

Wtf dude she might she just be stressed about finals relax

You seem too needy in that last txt. You should have just said hope it's nothing too big and that's fine got some shit I need to do anyway.

don't you dare try to help him fix this. let him wallow like the rest.

damn you sound needy

Hard one OP. If things are as you've written, maybe something serious actually did come up? Wait for her reply and build from there, that is if her reply is of any substance

Are you retarded? She literally said something came up today. You have some serious trust issues if you're going to let that ruin whatever relationship that is. That is some major trust/self-esteem issues right there.

Permavirgin cuck found. Only a faggot wouldn't help a fellow Sup Forumsro out

Just ignore her and make her chase after you. You already sound desperate enough. If you chase after her she will feel vindicated because you're a 'creeper' but if you go silent on her she will feel like a slut if she never hears/sees you again. If you don't hear from you again she's either not interested or is in a relationship. At your age user you should expect this shit.

Just calm down man. I hope this is bait cause if OP really has this bad of trust issues then he seriously needs to consider turning trans

>can/want
hahahahahhaah you already blew it thirsty fagot

This was from yesterday. The crux is she is already in an open relationship, she just wants to get "more experiences under her belt". It doesn't bother me at all since I mostly just want to fuck, she's a model and pretty good looking. I'm scared to get emotionally attached to her though, because I know her primary partner is the love of her life. We're both 22, her partner is 42

Dude wtf, get out before you get fucked over harder than you ever have, probably by her "primary cuck partner" up your ass along with her

>Girls would move mountains to make time to see a guy if they really wanted to
Very true. You seem smart though, she's probably just busy. You only met twice man, she has no obligation to you whatsoever, just take it easy. If you can fuck a model you can fuck most girls. Good luck, Rodi

either stay for the fuck or drop that bitch. we don't care

>hunt her down
>rape violently. Doesnt matter where.
>home, church, in public on the sidewalk. Idgaf
>kill her
>consume her flesh
>have the titties and pussy preserved for later use if you want.

>open relationship
>vegan
>giving a shit about this cunt

What's wrong with being vegan and in an ethical non-monogamous relationship?

this guy has the right idea. for all you know someone she knows could have died or she just isn't ready or having second thought. saying something like that leaves you off on a good note and is not pushing her to do anything

She's probably fucking some other guy already, dweeb.

this

nice try

She literally apologized and gave you legit reasons, and you are paranoid beta cuck with inflated ego who thinks that her world revolves around you

Get your shit together mate

This

OP got cucked and now he's all butthurt and home alone at his dad's house

+

It's finals week, even my girl don't want to get dicked down. Stress don't get you wet. Also you're a faggot, dumb bitch probably don't get pussy often

OP here, yeah I know I'm a student too. I leave in 2 weeks and will be away for 5 weeks. Just wanted to see her again before I leave

Deal with it, your side hoe with syphilis don't want no one needy. She gets dicked down on the daily anyways

>We've met twice and had a great time and sex,

basically she just met twice some other dude and had great time and sex.

welcome in CUCKLAND, faget

honestly, the most pro answer i've seen from Sup Forums to this shit.

OP, when in doubt, ask yourself what a rich man with 10 women would do. do you think he'd give a shit here? she could barely squeeze an "ok np" out of him

Bitch gets one more shot after finals are over. Think of something she would really like to do. If she blows out off again then it isn't going to happen.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Holdon.

OLOLOLOL

Vegan restaurant? Please.

Damn you're insecure.
If you want to break it off because you don't want to be treated that way, go ahead. But my guess is that you can't handle not being the center of her world, which is what insecure kids desire most of the time.
Stay cool and just wait for her to respond, don't depend on her to be happy.

bruh you already in love. why the fuck else would you have even made this post unless you were just tryna brag on some strangers about a chick who's probably a 6. not a single person here gives a fuck about whether or not you continue banging this chick, and you've probably never had sex before considering how big of a deal you're making the fact that she doesn't want to hang out today. grow some fucking balls and realize sometimes plans fall through even when it involves you feeling a pussy around your dick for the third time in your life. christ.

okay tough guy

Pretty much. I mean she fucks around with you on her older man, don't u think she is putting other guy's cocks in her mouth too?

Ehh she might be fuckin someone else tonight or she might have somethjng come up but i doubt it. It's not hard for a girl to find dick closer than an hour's drive. However since your not in a relationship there's no reason to burn this bridge and ruin future pussy. Just tell her it's cool, your friend is throwing a party tonight anyway.

>vegan
>model
>her primary partner is the love of her life
>22, her partner is 42

enough said. get out bro. that bitch is manic, and if your not strong, youll get fucked

Also you shouldn't have respo need right away. Should have let her wait at least an hour for a response. Asking her to reschedule was a bad idea. You should have just told her no problem and let her contact you if she wants to hook up again so she has to chase you and not the other way around.

Leave it. It's for your own good.