Be me

>be me
>19
>3 REAL friends.
>dropped out of school when i was 15 cause i was bullied, decided to give it another shot, dropped of again when i was 16.
>don't know how to talk to girls.
>no job
>no income
>no love

i just feel unappreciated, hated and unloved by everyone, even my family.
only way i have been alive so far is by playing games, and being mean to other people.

should i just end it all tonight?
trips decides.

you don't have the balls to do it, so why even ask?

>being meaniehead on the internet
>2k17

it's like people think we don't immediately realize this is projection away from crushing loneliness and depression
the only type who's just mean on the internet is not just a toolbelt in real life who idly waits for social life to come to them, and gets awful cross when it doesn't happen that way

You wont
>3 REAL friends
more than most of the population
>dropped out because i was bullied
if you can't stand up for yourself how are you going to take your own life?
>no job
get one
>no income
get one
>no love
welcome to reality

All this faggot shit goes away at about age 21, stick it out and you'll be okay

No, I want you to suffer.

go get your GED and go to community college

lose weight

i do, indeed have balls. all the times i have tried, i have been a stupid fag, and been in the
psychiatric for benzo + alchol overdose, it's just that i fail and never die.

yeah dude one time i took 600mg dihydrocodiene, over 100mg of valium and drank over 20 440ml cans of strongbow and woke up with a headache
you're a pussy

Don't do it man, don't let them win

The problem is with you depressed fags is that you're going to be 20+ still stuck in high school while the people you bullied are going to forget you ever existed and enjoy their lives. Kids do stupid and shitty things, get over it and move on. Everybody is a kid until they are 20 and sometimes a lot older whether they admit it or think otherwise.

yes

yes please

roll. -> no, stop crying. get your shit together

Do it, pussy

do it

don't do it user you're only 19 the fuck

Attended my friends funeral. Hadn't seen him for 3 years.

He was 20 when him and his wife to be killed themselves together.

1 lesson was learn't that day. I gotta reconnect with friends I haven't talked to in a while.

you should do the same if you can.

- kas

No you don't have the balls. If you really tried to kill yourself you would have died. All you did was cry for help with your drug "od" shenanigans. If you had the balls to kill yourself you'd have done it by now with a sure way (slit throat, jump off a bridge ie). And because I know you wont kill yourself I'll give you tip. Go back to school. Have you ever thought why you were bullied?? Well I can tell you it was probably because you were a little faggot. How about don't act all retarted, get a degree and after that a job.

dont fucking do it. chances are you'll wake up in the emergency room and have an even shittier life than before.

Idde?

op here. idde?

ok guys, your comments have a bit comforting. gonna try to stop being a fag and fix my shit. OP will deliver.

you honestly just seem like a lazy fuckin person that likes to complain but not do anything. no job? no love? no income? girls? all of these things can be obtained as long as you get off your ass and do something about it. this post is a pity fishing post. dont like your life? FIX IT not kill yourself.

thank you user. i think you made the best decision