would Cody No Dad beat Mighty Meme?

somebody has a latin fetish

>joining early threads
just bend over and shove that BBC up your ass, fucking cucks

What's next for Rose Namajunas?

>michelle waterson beat paige in 1 round

Is this a pokeymon evolution?

Sergio is so small

why do they all look the same, are you gay or something?

#Don't draft Doo ho Choi

my girl

Who is your favorite fighter?

is asians having lowtest real? this guy looks like a freaking twink, joe almost pulled out his tiny roid-dick on fight cuckpanion

Cub Swanson vs. Artem Lobov
Al Iaquinta vs. Diego Sanchez
Ovince Saint Preux vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
John Dodson vs. Eddie Wineland
Joe Lauzon vs. Stevie Ray
Jake Ellenberger vs. Mike Perry

anyone got the webm of Jacapoo getting BTFO?

Ferguson and Masvidal good picks desu

the finish

fake

youtube.com/watch?v=HB8JVeGE7t4

obvioulsy

thanks m8

Fake and gay

He got BLACKED already.

off topic here, but does anyone know when the second of DAMN. is suppose to come out?

You're welcome bro.

>pretending to be predictionlad for (you)s

During his coachella performance in 5 bongs

who is your favorite champion?

>35 pounds

Webm request from Whitaker vs Jacare

Round 1
3:02 to 2:49

2:48 to 2:30

Make a cody one please

amateur fights don't mean anything, it just made him a better fighter

pretty sure im the only webm maker here and im not downloading the event nor do i have fightpass

serious question have you ever met your dad?

So stupid. What a joke why do they even pretend it's real fighting.

they dont pretend because it is real. Jazzy is just way more trash than they all imagined. She was booked to fight Gabi in July but she ruined the super fight with her trashness

What's the best base for MMA? What's the worst?

Are you fuckin serious dude?

my dad lives within walking distance m8. what are you gettin on to?

*Gadoooosh*

you download it and i'll tell you how to make webms

TYBW

I'd argue it isnt the style that makes you the best but at what age and time invested does, for example you have a majority of wrestlers in america who are really really damn good atheltes and natural cardio that transfers over into adulthood and viable careers in MMA, same could be said with children in Brazil who do BJJ but with the natural grappling ablities, or Dutch children and their kickboxing

It all boils down to do you have a style that has the proper infrastructure that lets children train in,with high quality fidelity in amature tournie play and then converting that into adult hood into MMA, sport styles like wrestling in America, boxing,BJJ, kickboxing all have the ingredients, then its up to individual families to support the athletes

>he's actually trying to discuss mma on heem

Thank You BASED Jacare

>jacaroid
LOL

>weidbitch stopped 3 times
>not a peep
>based jacare loses once
>/heem/ goes full on autism
sad!

Look at Jacaroids deformed cranium, this guy did too much HGH what a fuckin pile of monkey shit. Not so tough without your juice are ya Jacaschaub, you got flushed down the shitter bitch shave your bone mohawk fuckin goof. Dumb ass Jacapoopy got POOSADA'd and BTFO, back of the line, no title shot for you

we all know youre not the guy that used that name originally. do you just impersonate all of heems friend simulator friends?

You're just an average bloke.

I'm a fucking samurai.

Choi has boyish good looks and Artem will avenge his honour by knocking out Cub in the first (1st) round.

>shave your bone mohawk
like carve away the bone with surgery? lol

dude listen

there is a curse upon your boys, alright? i get that you like it that they are muslim or whatever, but did you know that michael bisping is actually extreme muslim, like he was talking about how he was going to make his wife cover her face up and all that shit?

so like theres no reason for you to not cheer for bisping so just go ahead and do that and everything will stay all cool and normal!

maybe you do that gay shit, I will stand by my boy until he calls it quits, regardless of what some loser neet say about him on a mongolian horsecock image sharing forum.

why does your name say namefag instead of namelad like the guy that used the name for a year did?

>his boy is a heavily favourited roider

see how easy that was?

>he pretends to be other people on a mongolian horsecock image sharing forum.

Post webms of Jacaroid getting BTFO

after last night i think it's safe to say bisping would have beat jacare. not to take anything away from whittaker but jacare looked like a shell of his former self. is romero the only real contender the champ should be ""required"" to fight?

go back to the archives and you'll see me use "namebrad, namegod, namechad, jacagod, jacagoat" interchangeably.

Baby Cynthia vs Tiger Schaub who wins?

>he thinks im gonna check the archive for his autismic pretending
>he thinks we believe that the namelad that has been gone for months upon months magically came back when his boy loses
>he keeps giving me (you)s

Not happening fellas, sorry. DAMN is already good enough by itself anyway.

Eh, Bisping does t have the same tdd or speed of Whitaker. Jacare would have an easier to,e getting him down.

The fuck is tiger schaub

/heem/inder that Canada is a Shawb poster

What is DAMN?

Kendrick Lamar album

Hip-Hop album of the year

>That look of panic on Waterson's face

quality isn't best

she looks like joffrey

Pop music for 16 year olds

How do dudes like Aldo and Whittaker have such good TDD when they come from countries without reknown wrestling teams? You would think theyd suck since they dont have the best wrestlers to practice against

t. Drake

wew

>So when asked about his dream opponent for that record-breaking defense, “Mighty Mouse” decided he may as well go with the opponents who can bring in the most money.

>“It would be Chael Sonnen, because he will sell the hell out of the pay-per-view,” Johnson said at Saturday night’s UFC on FOX 24 post-fight press conference. “Or Conor McGregor. Nowadays everybody is talking about big money fights, right? Big money fights. Truly, I am not afraid of one man in this whole UFC Octagon roster. I truly don’t care. What’s the worst thing that’s going to happen to me? I lose. I get knocked out?

>“Dude, I will f***ing fight Conor McGregor for the biggest payday of my life. If I get knocked out, perfect. Thanks, Conor. You weigh 170 pounds, but guess what? I’m going to be laughing all the way to the bank.”

FOOK WEIGHT

usada fails the vada test

I hate that little midget so much

They drill it constantly, bring in the best wrestlers in the country, and have good coaching. I think Whittaker has an American wrestling coach too

Cage dynamic is also a big thing that's often understated.

is it just me or does he look spent at the end of that tussle

>p4p #1
>5'3"