Why is CNN trying to start a civil war?

Why is CNN trying to start a civil war?

because is fun

why are you make up such obviously retarded lies?

This country needs a civil war. We should become 4 or 5 countries like Europe is. Then people can have their all red conservatard countries that are poor and uneducated and become reliant on aid from the coastal blue nations.

Communist News Network

>Implying Fox is innocent in this

They both want war. And I honestly bet, in like 1-2 years some state will secede

this

Money runs the world

A civil war would be pretty sweet. It would finally seperate the men from the boys. Libs and conservatives both would be screwed.

Shhhh, the poor are distracted by race issues and they still think the presidency matters.

Because war sells news.

A divided nation is a nation not focusing on actual problems. This serves the status quo of all who are in power regardless of which party they belong to.

The politically minded are the niggers of peaceful societies everywhere.

Fox news suck and should be branded the true fake news. CNN just want to,be anti trump. There a huge difference between being against your government and being against your country. Fox news combines government and country to make your seem unpatriotic.

because its part of the mainstream media, which is controlled by the globalists who would profit from a civil war (which sooner or later will definitly occur, because fiat currencies are going to go down)

Because it's run by Jews and niggers.

Because it's run by Jews?

Blue nations that now starve to death

Keep crying fat liberal cuck

Being against the president doesn't make you a traitor to the country, it makes you against the government. Which last time I checked absolutely patriotic and American.

Here's why

Noone would watch reality tv if there was no drama. Nothing grabs ratings like stirring shit

I haven't lol'd that hard on awhile. GG

Not an argument. Also that filename lol. Are you 12?

Now say strawman fallacy hominem

Typical leftard complains that federal government is too powerful completely forgetting who votes for that.
Define a state for me, and realize it's the right that wants the states rights thing

Trips are truth
Checked

so weak

this guy gets it

I thought Sup Forums was pro-civil war.

why all the tears then?

sure kid

you mean AIDS from the blue nations

>it's the right that wants the states rights thing
Yeah no, ever heard of cannabis? States Rights is a meme for whoever is weaker in the Federal Government at the moment. It's still a slogan, but the last thing Rightards want is strong and sovereign blue states. That's why they just voted to tax our taxes.

They're not.

>you mean AIDS from the blue nations
What is the Indiana needle epidemic?

[ comment deleted ]

Trump thinks the pot thing should be up to the states m8

we're in the postindustrial age, scrub

coastal nations would do fine relying on the sea

>Trump thinks the pot thing should be up to the states m8
Sure, that's why Sessions is AG

Trump is trying to make America great again, CNN and the Democrats are against Trump. Let that sink in for a moment.

Time for White Racists to get killed!
show them no mercy; for they will
show you none... KILL THEM white
racists, even if they are president.

Trump wants it legalized for medical use bro, I don't care who supports him. This is a pretty major step in the right direction.

>itt

Canada needs a wall more than mexico does.