delete this one

How are you

Np

Not sure

No don't delete

There is

rory a cute

Just wanted my own thread for once it's my first one

According to the rules we tend to follow, this one is newer than the other thread and should be deleted

Just because my thread of new doesn't mean anything. It's just a thread for fun of you don't like it then just stop posting in it and go to the other one.

It depends on which thread was posted first in the previous thread. I've deleted a quads thread because I was slow to post it in previous.

That's what we do in order to not have 2 threads up, piss off the mods and end up with the same thing happening
404 from inactivity

I just want a thread that's mine that's decent and

Tired. Like always.
How about you?

are you underage or what it's just a thread, literally meaningless

Maybe to you...

Whatever I guess I'll delete :/

Then it is the one posted first.
Then get first bake after the next image limit.

I just told you it 404 from inactivity, there were no threads posted to it
It's whichever was baked first in that instance

So which one is it? Cuz when I was scrolling through I didn't see a waifu thread

A bit tired to cooked a lot today

other was posted first

I'm 22 not that it matters. Just trying to nave a relaxing thread and talk to people why is that an under age thing to want.

Ok well hope do I delete the thread :/

can any user sauce this picture of my waifu?

“Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I hate to inform you of this but everyone here gives zero fucks. So maybe you should take your brain dead ass somewhere where people give some fucks mmmk :)

I keep going through the catalog but still am seeing no other waifu thread