1. Milk doesn’t reduce fractures. Contrary to popular belief...

1. Milk doesn’t reduce fractures. Contrary to popular belief, eating dairy products has never been shown to reduce fracture risk. In fact, according to the Nurses’ Health Study dairy may increase risk of fractures by 50 percent!

2. Less dairy, better bones. Countries with lowest rates of dairy and calcium consumption (like those in Africa and Asia) have the lowest rates of osteoporosis.

3. Calcium isn’t as bone-protective as we thought. Studies of calcium supplementation have shown no benefit in reducing fracture risk. Vitamin D appears to be much more important than calcium in preventing fractures.

4. Calcium may raise cancer risk. Research shows that higher intakes of both calcium and dairy products may increase a man’s risk of prostate cancer by 30 to 50 percent. Plus, dairy consumption increases the body’s level of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) — a known cancer promoter.

5. Calcium has benefits that dairy doesn’t. Calcium supplements, but not dairy products, may reduce the risk of colon cancer.

6. Not everyone can stomach dairy. About 75 percent of the world’s population is genetically unable to properly digest milk and other dairy products — a problem called lactose intolerance.

>a problem called lactose intolerance
it's called being a pussy

The tallest country on earth consumes a lot of dairy

Stay mad manlets

I take the Lactaid pills. They sell 100 of them for 5 bucks; take 2 and eat all the dairy products you want.

All these Lactose intolerate fags that switch to goat or soy milk are idiots.

Never use to have any lactose problems untill a few months ago. Can barely have a scoop of ice cream without shitting my pants.

Uneducated fag

Take LACTAID pills faggot.

you stupid cunts need to know what correlation and causation are

Attached image

/thread over

1. No one cares

2.No one cares

3. No one cares

4. Benefit #1

5. > Drinking a liquid thinking its for benefits.
Weird seeing someone born yesterday already using Sup Forums

6. No one cares about your tummy problems

I drink milk because it taste good, dont care about any other shit.

BREAKING NEWS...KOOL AID HAS NO VITAMIN C

Faggot.

I was thinking the same, wtf kys if your can't even handle milk. I practically run on milk, every meal 1> glass

same bro, if not milk for that meal, other dairy products are a must

Respect.

idk bout you guys but i'm still gonna suck titties

Oh shit

Citation needed

Soy goy is at it again!

stop losing your time with those closed minded fags, they aint gonna change their habits, but I can tell u for sure they're gonna die in pain

milk tastes good, tho. if you can't stomache it, don't drink it. what is with everyone trying to get people to not do what they want because statistics says most are intolerant? who gives a fuck. go fuck yourself

90% of people are faggot

[Citation needed]

Most ppl need more than 1 glass to experience lactose intolerance u potato

>1 glass per meal is just what I drink, don't see how you can get to the assumed lactose intolerance effects after 1 glass from just the content of my post? so potato seems a bit harsh.