Girl rejected me after seeing my dick pic. Now she is dating a bbc. Feel like a massive cuck

Girl rejected me after seeing my dick pic. Now she is dating a bbc. Feel like a massive cuck.

her

no balls?

Bigger than me

just the angle bro

how big is it?

Your the same faggot who made a "ima black guy from the ghetto"post don;t lie u fucking retard

why are you shaved? it's gross. boys need hair you look like a baby

All us sissy white clitty bois are all cucks to the superior black cock. May they reign for all eternity and black us with there glorious semen!

5 in

amen!

Hard to tell size op. Compare to common item? Tp roll?

Don't send girls pictures of your dick unless they ask for them - they'll reject irregardless of your size; because no-one wants to see unsolicited dick pics.
All penises are more or less the same size, irregardless of race. Why are you obsessed with black mens' dicks? That's weird.

Banana for scale?

Bananas are all different sizes

nice dick, don't shave, don't send dick pics if you want to get to know someone

Regardless. The word is fucking regardless. Stop.

She's the one getting fucked by a nigger. You're the winner in this situation; she loses.

you're not a cuck if she was never into you, m8
also where are your balls?
8/10 would suck it again

Looks like a 12yo cock. Shave everything else and go make a pedo happy, boy.

im bigger than a tp roll for sure

she wanted to see it tho. Asked for it.

Lmao wet baby dick

You need a confidence booster op. Go find a really small ugly girl and slam her out. When she falls in love with you make her cry. What are your measurements, girth and length?

It may not be huge but it's aesthetic

why tho

my personal NON-GAY opinion is that your penis is just ugly , it’s all curved wierd and MOST girls find uncircumcised penises unnatractuve , you fucked m8 take better pics and snip the skin , I can last longer , I am not risk for fucking yeast infection on my cock! And a girl would prefer to suck mine over yours any day

I can't blame you for needing to cope like that, but you really shouldn't be trying to spread the epidemic of mutilated jewcock

user is mostly likely correct. I had only one experience with an uncut poker and I almost threw up a couple times. He had to leave. It's possible she doesn't like uncut and black boy has a small cut peepee. Boom

She liked BBC to begin with. Don't feel bad

Ok the problem is when you actually try to picture this scenario? How would the blacks reach Europe? Swim? Does BBC have some secret propeller function we don't know about?

Well for starters, you can't really be a cuck if you never had her in the first place. You're just a loser. Better luck next time.

Or maybe you made up some shit story because you have a weird cuck fetish.

We brought them over as slaves and now they're fuckin' ar bitchez.

Fake and gay. Emphasis on gay. Pathetic.