New bread

new bread
s/fur

Dash, you know I care about you.

We all care about each other here. Also, hello stronk sis.

Yes indeed, and how are you doing?

And I appreciate it, but you aren't Sunshine. I would take her over any amazon any day because none of them have the incredible personality she does.

Stop masturbating to cartoon depictions of anthropomorphic animals.

r00d

You know I had a good personality, Dash.

>had
I still have no reason to believe you're even female. Your personality is entirely fabricated whereas hers is genuine. Girls like her are 1 in a million.

My personality is genuine, Dash.

Fix your life Dash.
Heed my words.

Better. Hands are almost 100% now. Also, started playing footbal as a lineman on a small local league (8 teams). Next year we are looking forward to win the league.

piss off

Do it for Dixie!

>reptiles and fish with nipples

Even if that were true, you still can't even compare to how remarkably intelligent and kind she is. Very likely the smartest person I have ever met, and a heart of gold. She's outwardly how sweet I really am on the inside which is amazing by itself, not a single mean bone in her body. Not to mention how similar our sexual preferences are. She's just incredible, there's no one else like her.

I don't want to fix my life. Maybe one day...

no

thought you cared more about strength than intelligence, Dash.

If that's really how you feel... So be it.

>She brightens my day every time I see her when nothing else can.
>[...]I could talk to her forever and never lose interest because she's so incredibly sweet and so smart
of course, you have fellings. you take joy in excluding her from the rest, putting her on a podest, so to speak.
>[...]and reminds me so much of myself
so you do love yourself. liking yourself is a good thing. (just that most people nowadays take it way too far, but in good measure its a good thing to do)
>I talk to her and it brings out all the love I try so hard to hide. She is truly my Sunshine.
...aww. wait a minute? you havent talked to her about it? and don't start on how "I know she'll never feel the same", if you haven't actually talked about it all. I thought this was a closed discussion...
>I'll never find another girl like her, ever.
see the other post. and just to really ram it in your head that there are other people, imagine the following scenario:
>you two hit it off, you get out of the (long-term) depressive phase you're in, you get a good-paying job that can support bith of you, she works part-time as well, you both are set. she gets preggos, you've a baby grill. a miniature her.
you're telling me that there never will be someone you love just as much (and I'd argue even more than) as her?

I pray that that day will be soon.

Strength is nice and attractive, but intelligence and empathy greatly outweigh it.

I agree with you. I hope Dash does fix his life, and soon.

I've talked to her about it, and I know she doesn't feel the same way. The simple fact that I'm a male, albeit fairly attractive and quite feminine, and her being a lesbian is how I know. I'm just stupid and mislead myself into thinking she means anything more than a compliment when she calls me cute. I've dreamed my whole life of being a girl, and it never goes away.
And yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

That's a reason for you to be with a woman who does want to be with you, Dash. Like me.

You're not a fucking woman.

Dash... Why not want both of us?

I still have zero reason to believe you're even female, and your persona is still nothing like hers.

Damn, I fucking love sharks, great so far, we should get more.

You shark posters are fucking legends ya know