I have psoriasis so bad right now, that my dick is swollen and raw with open lesions...

I have psoriasis so bad right now, that my dick is swollen and raw with open lesions, and my scalp is falling off in bloody chunks. Anybody else have this shitty disease?

how do you get it? how long do you have it?

You don't have psoriasis dude, you have leprosy.

I have it, but not like that. I don't have any symptoms right now and haven't for years.

genetic. for life.

Genetics and forever.

stop fucking niggers

I finally found this lotion made by the cortizone brand specifically for psoriasis. It's the only thing that's taken my symptoms down to almost zero in the last three years or so.

How have you got rid of symptoms?

Yeah, nothing like being an otherwise talented, handsome, twenty something bachelor and all the testosterone that goes with it but don't date because I have sores covering my entire body. Fuck this shit. Virgin for life I guess.

I do, but not quite the same. I have a patch on my neck, my left palm, my tailbone. Used to have it on my feet too. I itch so back. Its like wearing two pairs of jeans and having a real intense itch. Try scratching through that. I scratch so hard I tear off pieces of skin and it bleeds a little. Totally torturous disease.

I developed a stripe of psoriasis across my glans several months ago thanks to an over-zealous hand-job with no lube. (I say, "that's hurting, let's get something" she says "why?!" and goes at it even harder... cunt.) ANYWAY, I've been using Aquaphor and it's helped immensely. There's also a spot on the shaft which would rub into a lesion during sex until I started using the Aquaphor.

I've tried lotions, dietary changes, steroid creams, steroid solutions, steroid injections, moisturizers, salt baths, vitamins, cbd oil, fish oil, Emu oil, apple cider vinegar, immune suppressant pills, sunlight, tanning beds.

Nothing.
Nothing works. It just gets worse and worse and more expensive. The next step to take would be a biologic injection but those cost thousands and simultaneously slowly kill your insides.

MILK MAKES YOU HAPPY!

How about try not drowning your bath in boiling water and soap?
Might help my guy

I have to try that. I can get rid of it with harsh steroids like clobetasol but its a bad idea because for one it burns like pouring battery acid on your sores and two it thins your skin. So the skin is weak and susceptible to tearing. And worse still if you run out of steroids (because they come in a teeny tiny bottle and cost 200 bucks each) you end up with the rebound effect and it comes back even worse. Fuck this shit.

I don't do that, my guy.

do that juice fast on that documentary fat sick and nearly dead, i had it really bad, juice fast for 6 months and it went away.

Pix or it didnt happen

thank fucking god i dont have that

Seriously, you should. I know alot of people have problems alot worse than me but this just sucks and I pray if I ever do have kids to never pass this on.

You want to see a picture of my dick sores?

Medfag here: Psoriasis is very manageable nowadays with so many local and systemic therapeutic options. Thank me later by finding yourself a competent Primary Care Doctor or any Dermatologist. At the sligthly hint or suspicion you may have Psoriatic arthritis or inflammatory back pain, make your priority to get to a Rheumatologist.

I feel you pain my dude. Have you tried UV light therapy? I am hoping to get a new prescription for it, it worked well for me last time. Although they are crazy expensive you can buy the lights yourself on ebay and DIY it.

Medfag again: PS. DO NOT follow advice by anybody on the interwebs (most especially not in Sup Forums you faggot) regarding the use of topical corticosteroids... unless you want PERMANENT daamage to your skin

Haven't tried this yet. The price of such items allways steered me away but I'm losing control so I'm gonna try soon.

Yes, and scalp

I've had back pain in the middle of my back for years but never considered the two might be linked. Never have been to a doc for it specifically.

Have you ever tried scraping the lesions off with a cheese grater?

I had psoriasis on my cheek and it was an absoulute bitch to deal with, I found Equilac tablets and cream to help me

yes,
benefits
-stops itching
negatives
-hurts like a bitch

overall, sometimes worth it. 4.5/10

>that my dick is swollen
woah dude, thats kind of hot

Here

yup.

Cut out unnecessary sugar and gluten completely and it went away for me.

Feels bad man. :(

god i wish that were me

No.

Have you tried differin? I started getting really bad acne to the point I would soon be looking like Seal and it really helped. It's not approved for psoriasis but otger acne medicines are so it might help

Had it this bad one time in my young life. Fucking genetics man. But anyways i took one of those shots on the market, 8 months later my appendix bursted on me, but its been tame since then, coming and going in small spurts of time. I dont use the shots any more

That isn't that bad. Get some steroid cream and it'll clear up.

Creams strong enough to get rid of it do more damage to the thin dick skin and other kinds dont work at all.

Yay trips

@op I have severe eczema and am a flaky, bloody mess a lot of the time. I feel ya.

Medfag here:
HAHAHHAHAHAHA faggot.
Have fun with your steroids/UVA/monoclonal antibodies or whatever the derm cunt wrote you and shit you little bitch. Shitty as genes.

Git gud.

Not that bad. I have psoriasis though not on dick but behind hears, armpits and arround belly button, just used steroids creme and its been tame for about a year now

Oh and also there are some herbal cremes that honestly work even better than the steroids ones. This is the one I last used and it was fine.

Go to a dermitologist and ask about enbrel, mometasone and clobetasol. They really help.

ask your doc about enstilar, b/ro

seek medical treatment OP

LIGHT therophy works best for it. Wel for me anyhow.

i get it on my hands and scalp as well, liberally applied virgin coconut oil over a few days def helps.. keep the psoriasis moist..

Got it diagnosed at like 18 after a family friend noticed a small reddish mark on my spine while bodyboarding in Mexico thought it was cancer phew glad it wasn't dad had skin cancer shit did not look fun. I had a three way with hot sluts at 19 so don't let it affect your sex life. keeping calm in stressful times helps in the long term approach with a bit of meditation. cool showers more natural soaps like coal tea tree oils etc. stay up OP you'll get

I was born with psoriasis but, only a few patches, easily manageable. Then the patches started refusing to go away even tho there was only 3 (1 arm, 1 leg, back of neck). Then came the massive joint, nerve, muscle and ligament pain that kinda crippled me. I would do anything to just have skin patches again. Want advice? Try an antibiotic protocol. Azithromyacin is the only thing that knocks mine out.

I'm serious. I have the shit on my face, only thing that has helped me so far. It's steroidal.

You'll get better. Maybe avoid sun beds if you're blonde we peckerwoods have huge risks of skin cancers so ya. I've had way scarier times in dermatologists this shit is routine bro you'll find a hot babe get married and even if your kids get it the little fuckers will be glad to live to 200 thanks to our generation. Don't abort em.

>gluten
How’re ya doin’ soyboy?