Hey Sup Forums! Heroin addict here. Ask me anything

Hey Sup Forums! Heroin addict here. Ask me anything.

Got enough

I hope you OD tonight faggot, do it on Sup Forums!

how does it feel to you?

お尻の穴が好きですか。

Amateur.

Did your parents do drugs?

Kek I already shot my load tonight friend.
It makes me feel like a kid again. Like when you’re 8 years old, and school is cancelled because of snow, and you’re curled up in a warm blanket watching your favorite tv show and eating the tendies mommy made for you and you have no concerns in the world.

Current alcoholic here,how awesome is the high compared to alcohol and should I switch to heroin.

Nope. Neither of them drink or do drugs.

I don't like your kin boy. You best run along now. Hell kill ya'self an save the tax paya money

do you wish you weren't addicted?

What made you turn to it instead of something else healthy?

Why not just stick to acid?

First you should definitely NOT switch to heroin, but there is no comparison. It is literally the best feeling in the world, so much so that for the rest of your life nothing you do will ever compare. That’s why I kept coming back. Also, it’s much easier to function at work and in public on heroin than it is being drunk.

Is it something you think you can do just once? Say you had no easy way to get it other than the first time? Would it be something you could move on from?

How old are you? Why the fuck didn't you wait until you were at least 40 (with no chance at becoming anything) to start heroin?

That is not a good reason to do it.

All day every day. It’s painful and lonely.
I was in a bad place in my life, started experimenting with a oxys because my friends were doing them. Once a week turned into every day, and pretty soon I had to make the jump because the pills were so expensive and they weren’t really effective anymore because of my tolerance.

I’ve known several super hard working heroin addicts, do you work or are you a lazy junkie? I use occasionally, I tell people it makes you feel like a kid again. Like you’re ten years old without an ache or pain. How much do you usually get at a time and for how much. 80-120 a gram here

Do you dream?

does heroin smell like marshmallows when you smoke it?

Well, I suppose in theory that you could do it just once. But I’ve never met a single person that has. And I know a lot of addicts. Having no access doesn’t make a difference because when a junkie wants to get high, they’ll find it. And if you can move on from it, you’ll never forget it and you’ll always miss it.

how do you find a hook up?
are you afraid to get arrested?

80 a gram is great. It’s around 160 for a gram here. There isn’t an open air market and you have to network and know people to get it. Pills are everywhere though.
Yeah all the time.
Yup!

God I love it. First time felt like heaven. Haven’t touched the stuff in two years. But I do miss it bad

It was something that happened over time for me. I knew a guy that sold pills and found out he also sold dope and I wanted to try it. I try not to think about getting arrested... usually it’s not a hassle and my dealer drops it off to me at home.

>wait until you were at least 40
????
old fuck here!
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!
oh... and fuck you!!!!!

Sounds like ky

that's so crazy OP, I hope you find peace without it.

How does it compare to tramadol OP? I have a lot of exp with trams, i like how it has the serotonin component to it, it sort of feels like a light calm dose of MDMA with your mind being all fucked up.

I’m 30. I started kind of late when I was 24 or 25.

without*

>Yup!
seriously? like i could smoke it to make my dorm room smell better?

Nope but Deep South.

How have you not sold whatever you're using to get on Sup Forums for more heroin yet?

do you ever think you will quit?

Haha.. the smell dissipates very quickly. It tastes good too. I stopped smoking a long time ago though and started banging it:

>I suppose in theory that you could do it just once. But I’ve never met a single person that has. And I know a lot of addicts.

Hmm I wonder if there is a connection between not knowing anyone who only did it once and knowing a bunch of addicts

I’ve been fortunate. More than I deserve.
Yes. I’ve cut back but withdrawal is just such a bitch. I want to go to detox and then move back up north where I don’t have any connections and just start over.

Whats the vitamin supplement for?

I have to go, but thanks for the answers, sir.
I hope you find what you are looking for before you fall into the abyss.

I’m just saying, everyone I’ve ever met that’s tried heroin didn’t only do it once. Theyre either active junkies or in AA/NA now. Never met someone who said “I shot dope once, wasn’t my thing.”

How does it feel to know that you will die shitty death because of OD? Also, how does it feel that until this moment of sweet release, you will be more and more addicted, degenerated and deprived of everything?

I spent 5 years on heroin, now 5 years clean. It took an all or nothing, fuck everything else or I am gonna die attitude to get clean. Anything that was more important had to go: Job, car, family, friends. Truth is anything you put in front of getting clean you are sure to lose anyway.

Melatonin. It has nothing to do with my drugs lol.

Feelsbadman.

can't you dissolve heroin in water and snort the water

you do know that you have few more years left, and that is best case scenario?

Sure it’s called wet lining. But why wouldn’t you just snort the heroin? Unless it’s tar and not powder I don’t know why you’d do that.

Is it worth trying once?

That’s a bit dramatic. Go back to your after school special. Plenty of people get clean.

you ever shoot tar?

I wouldn’t recommend it, as awesome as it is. It’s too much of a risk. But if your mind is made up there’s not much I can do to stop you. Don’t shoot it. Either snort it or chase it.

Never even seen tar, but I’ve heard some great things from people on the West Coast where it’s prevalent.

Kek
I'm sure you'll get clean when you'll notice it got too far, I'm sure of that buddy

I've heard that fentanyl is more powerful, why not give that a whirl and tell us know about your adventures in heaven (it should last a while)!

That's fair

Yeah that’s usually how it works bud. And any time you stick a needle in your arm, it’s already gone too far.

What's your favorite drug?

>much easier to function at work and in public on heroin than it is being drunk.

Yea i doubt that. That's like saying stabbing yourself produces more blood than shooting yourself, so it's better to shoot yourself. You're still going to bleed.

Why not just fuck with coke. Never done dog food but ive been on blow for 5 years and im fine (im19)

I’ve shot fent plenty of times, sold to me as dope. Fallen out on it twice. But it’s awesome if you know what you’re doing. One point of that China will have a seasoned junkie nodding hard.

If you know that, then why do you talk that bullshit about people getting clean. You know you won't.

When you have a tolerance you know how much to take so you’re not dipping out and acting high at work. The only way anyone could tell would be looking at my pupils. I function very well when I’m high.
Heroin. followed by Gabapentin oddly enough. I like that shit more than Xanax.
I hate stimulants.

We’ve found the troll everyone!!
I don’t know that. I can check into a detox tomorrow. It’s not easy but I’ve done it before. The trick is not coming back to it. You may be right though. Having hope isn’t a bad thing though. I still have hope.

Honestly, heroin isn't worth trying "once" if it's non-IV (casual user for ~10yr dependent for ~2.5yr, been non-dependent nearly 6 months). Oral oxycodone is arguably equal in euphoria (tied), while snorting hydromorphone is superior to snorting dope.

Don't believe all the hype. Snorting dope is basically morphine, so more sedating then Oxycodone or even Hydrocodone. It's just a cheaper way to get high.

Don't forget that most dope (about 60-70% of all dope siezed in North America) has some amount of fentanyl analog.

Buy 10 fentanyl test kits for $20 from dancesafe.

>I prefer Poppy Tea to non-IV heroin because Poppy Tea can easily reach 1000mg of oral morphine. It's so fucking strong; It's like if heroin and methadone had a baby.

Only morons smoke opiates it is such a waste i think u get like 15-20% of it smoked maybe even less dunno cuz only a dumbfcuk would waste it that way.

OP here. Everything this cat said is true. Snorting is underwhelming. Snorting a 30 mg roxy produces way more euphoria than a bag of even decent dope.

I got 3.5 million in the bank (inheritance), should I just give myself over to heroin for the rest of my life, since I can afford it?

It’s fun though. Making artwork on the foil lol. Huge waste of dope.

7 years clean next month AMA

Hmmm. Well you can always afford to go to a fancy ass rehab whenever you feel you’re in too deep, take a break and go back. Shit I would.

Stay away from my fucking heroin and do you have any heroin?

All that wasted dope............
U have made me sad i hope your happy.

>I can check into a detox tomorrow. It’s not easy but I’ve done it before.
clearly it worked out

there is difference between hope and lying to yourself. If you already checked to detox and failed, then your hopes are just delusions now. Get help immediately

OP here. How many attempts did it take and what was the lowest point in your life that made you finally want to change?

What? Gabapentin? I had that prescribed to me in rehab (alcoholic) and it had zero effect on me. What do you feel with it?

/thread

Nah I don’t smoke. I’ve done it before in my novice days. I bang everything. No waste of dope here. I squeeze every last bit out of that cotton.

That's actually good life advice, thanks

Gotta take about 2-3 thousand millagrams for it to give a decent high, only done it a couple of times it was ok. Not op btw.

If I've snorted 60mg of oxycotin with light tolerance have I pretty much gotten to God tier nod/feels or is heroin really that much better? I can get it for 100/g more than likely just wondering if it's worth it.

Oh thank god u scared me a little there.

It’s almost like being drunk and stoned, but you’re still all there cognitively. It’s very relaxing. Trust me. Take 1000 mg and drink a monster. You’ll feel like god.

ever suck dick? would you suck dick to get money or heroin? is having to suck dick for money or heroin a recurring fear of yours?

user, if you are near phila I will meet you and pay for dope for the both of us if you score for me.

Nah man 900 is enough. 600 is decent for someone with no tolerance. Or maybe I’m just a lil bitch. That’s okay though I love having a low tolerance.

>shitty death

but it's not

No, no, and no.

Alas I am down south so I cannot help you friend. Philly has some fucking FIRE dope though.

what does heroin feel like? are you ever scared to OD? how do you know if youre OD'ing?

All they do in rehab for dope is give you subs. I took a strip once shit made me puke hard as fuck. Opiots are dumb as fuck, smoke a blunr do a Hollywood and drink no need for dog food bruh i got 6 homies that od on it ... Shits laced with fetanal around cle

I like how everything on that site revolves around dick
>inb4 because you like dicks

Takes vitamin e
Shoots heroin

It took countless attempts - I spent a year or two trying to get clean on my own - outpaitent / self taper / etc. I still had money so I sprung for a rehab + outpatient... failed. full on moved / rehab... was using again in weeks. Another rehab followed by 6 months in halfway house. relapsed as soon as I got a year clean. used for a year - went on methadone for 3 years, and got clean. Kept drinnking though, basically turned into an alcoholic... then started using crack and stuff ( dunno why.. i never liked stimulants ). Then finally went back and gave it all up. I had been in and out of NA for years, and found it really helpful and supportive.

cont...

so you don't fear having to suck dick for cash?

How many times have you overdosed? Were you mad when they killed your high to save your life?

Ever think of getting on Suboxone or Methadrone? I’m in a program, went to rehab and all that shit. It wasn’t so bad; it’s nice not sticking needles in my arm anymore.

I got prescribed 60/month klonopin today, been a benzo addict before. Wonder how this will turn out kek