Caught my wife Pam cheating on me with a good friend of mine - here's the video... What do next??

Caught my wife Pam cheating on me with a good friend of mine - here's the video... What do next??

divorce her because shes a nigger

also because shes a cheater i guess

Those are obviously nylon leggings.

those are stockings, you're a moron

Fuck her dad and get him pregnant

She's white. Those are her pantyhose

>mattress with no sheets

she's wearing leggings you dumbfuck

if you have face shots email to coworkers etc

any part where we can see her face?

Post It in Facebook idk, or send It in a big WhatsApp group

Buy a chastity cage and face the fact you got cucked.

>a good friend of mine
yeah, he is the best

move on and be happy op.

inb4 killyourself, bitches ain't worth it.

>sheets are probably in the wash
>probably doesn't want to get caught
sex stinks bro

Eat her out

post the rest man then we decide

How do the blinds disappear?

Only two possible outcomes, user:

>Kill the both of them. Go to prison, probably get ass-raped

>Become cuck, live a life of shame and submission, probably get ass-raped

Either way, pepper your angus, because non-consentual anal sex is in your future...

>Caught my wife Pam cheating on me with a good friend of mine - here's the video... What do next??

Divorce, if you live in UK and have video proof and don't have kids you should be good.

90% sure this is bait but if not I will try to help (have family in law firm)

Where are they?

How did you get so close to them without them noticing?

I smell a poorly disguised cuck fetishist

Not while she's getting fucked sorry

This thread requires pics of your wife.

Drop an anvil on them

uhm
can't he just leave her and live his life, or becoming an assraped cuck or being assraped in prison are the only alternatives

thats why racists will lose, because they are dumb as shit

Confront her and be amazed at the way she either:
A) goes full on bitchasaurus and completely wrecks any idea of retaining a family
B) keeps backtracking and lying like a cunt instead of offering any reparations

You can probably convince her into doing a threesome with some other girl before you dump her and move on. The only way to make the situation any better.

continue to voyeur it, drop subtle hints that you know to both the friend and the wife then organise a threesome

most turbo nigger faggot retard kino ever.

Scare shit out of friend, deep psychological scaring type of shit. Shotgun & video should be enough to get the party started. Have a bottle of hard liquor in your hands, small swig for convincing breath, act a mixture of drunk & psycho the whole time. Make sure he never ever calls again. Warn him any contact with wife you'll an hero him.

Once that's done then go apologise to your wife for being such a beta cuck and tell her your ways are to change. Then my friend fuck her like you've never fucked her before, go animalistic on her arse and fuck the living shit out of her.

Alphas don't run away; only little bitches run away...

So either he Alpha's the fuck up and murders them both with a golf trophy, or he beta's the fuck up and accepts a life of shame.

Thank him for taking that giant beast off your hands. Looks like he's got nice legs though, you ever consider going gay?

Though, if he's in Texas, he could kill the both of them and get off on a "crime of passion" ruling... Thus being Alpha, and avoiding ass rape...

Honor killing.

Fuck him in his ass next time you cath them.

no worries, user - sorry you're going through this

if that's her, she's hot. but look at it this way - now you can go out and get some new pussy

Say nothing. Do nothing that she can discover.

Keep the video. Go to lawyer. Get divorce papers drawn up. If you have kids, get custody that you want drawn up in there too. Kids, money, all the stuff you have.

While lawyer works, you pretend to be great husband and friend to this guy. Smiles. Trust. Love. Perfection.

When papers are done and time is good, have her served. Let her come home to empty house. Email them both the video. Then go live a better life.

You can't trust people, but you can cut them out of your life. Cut cut OP.

where did the blinds go?

This except practice over time to forge her writing habbits and styles. Create a diary with bogus shit in it just follow her around a bit to get some legit info to put in it. Then write about the affair with the other man and plans to burn the house down and collect insurance before leaving you. Borrow her debit/credit card wear clothes that will conceal your looks from cameras purchase some camping fuel. Proceed to burn the fucking house to the ground stash diary somewhere safe like her car trunk. She goes to jail for insurance fraud you're a free man. You could also implicate her lover being the one to set the fire and hire someone else to burn it down while you and the wife are out of town. So they both go to jail.

Fuck the guy to show dominance and steal his masculinity

Divorce. Having video evidence of her infidelity will help you out in court.

>brown skin color is a requirement of being a nigger

You telling me that if you saw this fucker on the street you wouldn't think to yourself "fucking nigger"? Bullshit

Just leave her. Take everything with you. Do not mention anything. When people side with her show the video and go on with your life

look carefully, the hands/arms are also black ...

who is it, dwight?

It's...no! It's Robert California and Angela! AHhhhhhhhhhhh.......!

Women suck

Looks like a Flip. If so what not surprising. Those bitches are mega whores. The niggers of asia.

Got a longer vid?

As if white girls aren't mega whores.

Point being a lot of western men seam to think Asians will be different and Flips are the lowest tier of Asians.

Sucking is really about all they are good for. Most of them can't even cook these days. Useless as tits on a bull really.

No. I'd just think "Fucking loser"

She's not a flip

I just realized that's Ian!

Just talk to her man. Ask her what was wrong with your relationship and if you could improve on anything. I've been there, I feel you.

Who is Ian

Get her name off of all wills, house title, ect... Fuck some chick and time it so she walks in on you. Don't stop and tell her you're divorcing her.

From Forgotten Weapons

I know this chick

Make her watch you kill him and then watch you kill yourself.

confirmed virgin, probably questing your sexuality

Just brutally beat your friend and ignore the ugly cunt. Ez life.

Obviously in conversation with your friend mention she's pregnant and you had a vasectomy. See how it plays out

Eat his cum out of her pussy, you cuck

She is not your wife;
You are a voyeur at best though.

You have to beat his ass user. No other way about it. What you do with her is up to you but you have to beat his ass.

As far as her I like the family embarrassment route. You call a locksmith and change the locks while shes gone then you call her parents and tell them she cheated on you and to come pick up her stuff that you'll be leaving outside the door, send them the video. Once you make that phone call you leave town for at least two days and block her number so she has no chance of getting back in the house and is forced to take all her shit to her parents. Before all this though you have to beat that guys ass badly. I mean make it so he can't go to work the next day cause his face is fucked up.

divorce her ass, show the vid in court get her for adultery, shes gets nothing if found guilty

Too late for that shit nigga.

Must be a white one you racist coward cause those are pantyhose on her legs. She's white.

magic

no sheets no wet spots she knows what to do

Keep the video and consider it permission to have an affair. Does your “good friend” have a wife?

thats a euro door
what country are you in

its called cleaning the sheets, you can still stain the mattress