Post athletes you wish suffered career-ending injuries

Post athletes you want to see not only get a career ending injury, but get the kind of injury that would affect them for the rest of their lives

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

steph curry no doubt

LeBrown Stains

What do you have against Jimmy Butler?

To answer your question though; Kevin De Bruyne.

>He isn't worth the p-pick g-guys

Ainge on suicide watch

shut up asshole

LOL boston fans are so classy

>the leltics didnt get jimmy butler literally because the bulls wanted jae crowder

how is ainge still employed

These desu

Isaiah Thomas's sister

>implying this uppity disrespectful nig deserves any class

Jae Crowder, Avery Bradley & Nets 2017*.

wait the fuck up, did the bulls really offer butler for crowder and avery?

Ya, and Butler scored 30 tonight.

Where were Crowder and Bradley?

Oh yeah, choking big fucking Bull dick.

And the Nets pick, yes that was what was reported.

Boston doesn't want to win now.

They'll keep stacking assets and build a championship contender in two or three years when lebron will be too tired to dominate the east.

the assets are already worthless

>best odds at #1 pick in the best draft in recent years
>worthless

They'll trade Fultz/Ball for a lot, don't worry about that.

This fuckin meme needs to end.

The """"assets"""" he's built are fucking useless.

Marcus Shittner is not as good as everyone thinks he is.
The book is out on Brown.

Everything else has been literal fucking dogshit.

ooh #1 pick in a draft devoid of talent, nice. Wonder if they could've used that to instead grab a proven all star talent??

>Let me trade all of the depth and assets I've accumulated for a fringe all star and the honor of losing to lebron in the ECF for the next 3 years and then fade back into irrelevancy
>you

the bulls didnt want the nets pick

thats whats so fucking stupid they wanted crowder and starters to retool and continue to "contend" they didnt want to rebuild and get the nets pick

>devoid of talent
Ok, now I know you're trolling

>all of the depth and assets

Um, Crowder is not that great a fucking asset.
Bradley is gone after next year.

And the 2017 pick is such an overrated asset that it alone won't get you fucking anything in a trade.

You delusional idiots need to realize the capital danny has it not as great as you think it is.

And Butler would instantly make you 10x better than what you are, and it's not like you wouldn't be able to resign him.

Jesus I don't understand you idiots.

it's the best because it's so deep, not because there are superstar(s) at the top

>t. fake bulls insider
They wanted the 2017 pick. Bulls were NEVER going to trade Butler w/o getting a pick in return. Bradley & Crowder for Butler was never even discussed, nor would the Bulls have accepted it

No, they wanted 3 of the following 4
>Marcus, Crowder, Bradley, Pick

Realistically, you could have made the trade without giving up the pick.

>Jesus I don't understand you idiots.
never heard of sour grapes?

Sure would love a team of Horford, IT, and Butler to lose to the Cavs for 3 years until the team is disbanded. Maybe if we're lucky we could have made it to the finals to get swept by the Dubs, Spurs, or Rockets

>>The """"assets"""" he's built are fucking useless.
That's the whole point.
All of the boston players could be good starters on most teams.

When they finally want to run for the title, they'll be abe to exchange them for a difference maker.

Really? I don't think the celtics would get rid of the pick for an all star now.

And if that is true, well, we're used to Bulls management being stupid.

First off, why would it be ""disbanded"" if the cap continues to rise and you can afford resigning them?

And what fucking reasoning makes you think that would be the only thing you could operate on? As if you couldn't STILL improve.

And newsflash, Lebron's getting fucking old.

The cavs aren't that much better than everybody else and they are going to fall off a cliff in the near future. Now is the time to put together your competing teams. There's no guaratee that any of those draft picks will be qs good as Butler anyway

Lebron will be the best player in the east for at least another 2 years until Giannis overtakes him and even then he'll stay top 5-10 until he's done. Which is why the ideal timeline is to have a team built around 25ish y/os who will be peaking right when Lebron starts to decline, not past their prime players.

You're seeing this right now with the Raptors. This is their window of relevancy. They'll be back to irrelevancy within 5 years

Rude!

Butler is 27, IT is 28, Horford is 30.

Let's say it takes 2-3 years for the Cavs to really drop down to the rest of the East. Even then you've got 3 players on the wrong side of 27. Before you try to compare this to the last Celtics big 3, the 08 squad had 3 HoFers, the suggested team would have 0

You are completely misunderstanding.

The Celtics players are NOT that good. Their assets are NOT that good.

That offer by the Bulls could be seen as a gross overvaluing of what the Celtics players are.

Crowder is not getting better, his value is literally at its peak. The fact you could even use him to exchange for Butler just screams how ludicrous it is that Danny didn't pull the trigger.

His value, along with most of the celtics "valuable assets" will continue to depreciate with time.

That's something delusional celtics fans can't seem to grasp. You aren't going to get fucking anything better in the future than you would now with your assets.

>Now is the time to put together your competing teams
I disagree, but let's admit that

Why trade for Butler, lose a potential future all star, when Hayward and Griffin will be free agents?

>You aren't going to get fucking anything better in the future than you would now with your assets.
Your reading comprehension is so bad you must be trolling.
But just in case you're actually that stupid. Assets are meant to be traded, not to make a good team

Fuck him

>why take a sure thing when you can get a mystery box

Is this a serious question?

>Reading comprehension

Why take one when you can have both?

You must be the legitimate fucking retard.

This is the peak value of all of your fucking assets. You are going to get nothing better than you will now.

You seem to think they'll be worth what they are now in the future and that is dead fucking wrong.

The consistent overrating of the celtics assets for the long run is mind-boggling.

>when you can have both

YOU CANT

JESUS YOU IDIOT

You realize we could have traded for Butler and still have signed Heyward or Griffin.

Read a fucking article every once in a while.

Maybe because the celtics have never landed big FAs under Ainge nor has he been particularly good at drafting, but somehow these things will definitely happen this time

>stealing jokes from the simpsons

Una vela

Griffin/Hayward + Fultz/Ball

I agree with that, but I think it's safer on the long term to have only one of them + a potential great rookie.

We'll see how it turns out. I think they can land a big FA, it's the best destination possible for Griffin. As for drafting, I don't see how he can fuck up seeing how deep this years draft seems to be.
desu I don't even believe the bulls would have traded butler with their shitty management.

But hey, the trade could happen this summer. If it does happen i'll be the first one happy, the bulls are going absolutely nowhere atm.

>not having seen this thread every day for the past 2 years about Steph "Uncle Tom" Curry

This post is the epitome of Celtics delusion.

Griffin/Heyward aren't coming if they're going to have to wait for a draftee to develop, so that's the first dumb thing you said.

Then you think Boston is magically going to get a FA despite the fact that before Horford, the Celtics literally never got FAs to come here ever for like a decade plus, so tha's the second dumb thing you said.

Third, take a fucking peek and Ainge's draft history if you think his drafting hasn't been shit. That's the third dumb thing you said.

You can just fuck right off you literal moron

>I agree with that, but I think it's safer on the long term to have only one of them + a potential great rookie.
umm?????

Butler ain't making the Celtics a championship team lmao

>This post is the epitome of Celtics delusion.
I just am an optimistic guy as long as it doesn't concern my bulls.

>Griffin/Heyward aren't coming if they're going to have to wait for a draftee to develop
Griffin/Hayward is enough to make the celtics a contender in the east and you know it.
The rookie is not meant to play with them but secure the future.

>Hinkie
Kek, I actually think he made a good job with Philly, looks promising for the future.

Butler and Cousins would have. Crowder, smart, nets pick for Butler. 2 mcchickens and a mcflurry for cousins

Oh so you're a bulls fan that doesn't know what you're talking about ok I can just ignore you then.

RARE
A
R
E

lol at least the Celtics have a realistic chance of winning it all unlike the Chicongo Bulce

>the Celtics have a realistic chance of winning it all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>unlike the Chicongo Bulce
*cry

Hahaha you know that the person who posted this is a butthurt Celtics fan.

Who's the #1 seed again?
Who's the #8 seed again?

Who has the #1 pick?
Who is a bye week for other teams?

Irrelevant and missing the point

Anyway I'm off. It was a nice talk

NEW
E
W

>B-but Butler isn't worth a potential #1 bust!

AHAHAHAHA

saltiest thread in the catalog. You faggots should have traded that manlet and a draft pick for him while they still had value.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0

This

Has anyone else noticed he looks like a tiki mask?

>celtics btfo

You CAN'T say that.