Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PFRArJmAedA
youtu.be/rIHMqOv2Irk
youtu.be/wBMOc24_aIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I spent $300 on EGS

I don't

indeed, i remember

can't even shoot a bottle of water at 2 inch away from it with a pump shottie.

yep typical trumpanzee supporter shooter what else is new

So what's the deal with this reject?

I'M GOING GHOST!!!
youtu.be/PFRArJmAedA

ur mum members

I know this guys friends. The ones on the other side. They're all very cool and I give them my absolute commendation for everything they have done and continue to do. And no I do not think they look strange one bit, they're pure awesome.

youtu.be/rIHMqOv2Irk

Wasn’t this the faggot who lost his waifu and decided to kill a bunch of people, fired 50+ shots, missed every single shot and only hit and killed like 5 people before killing himself?

what the fuck

A whole new level of autism

He's not serious, right? This is an autist taking a joke too far, right?

He’s as serious as a heart attack user. Losing your waifu does things to a man.

>He's not serious, right? This was an autist taking a joke too far, right?

Fixed.

Fuck. Every day mankind sinks to a new low, huh.

I just dont know if Randy made it into the EGS. I think they probably would have let him after all of that and for helping them out as much with visibility while he was alive. Its not something that I think should be known.

And shit like this is why we need to build a big sex farm in the middle of Nebraska

And this is why it should be mandatory to give people sex robots. They can have their waifus and be as autistic as they wish.

Or government funded robot brothels

Isn't he the retarded brony who fired 150 shotgun shells and killed 10 people.

2 people actually
3 if you include him

And he wasn't a brony. He was REALLY into the goth/emo rocker chick from Danny Phantom. This would have all been different if liked THE BOX GHOST!!

50 and 3 people FTFY

80% sure I saw a mlp poster on his wall.

It's about the same ratio.

pics?

I really, really, really like this picture, mind if I save it?

Nothing I can do to stop you

Watch the internet insanity video.

bottom right

Search I'm going ghost

I stand corrected

how could i forget of this absolute retard

was the characters for his EGS thing made by him or lifted from something else?

this nigga killed 3 people loves ember, loves equestrian girls(worst than bronies mlp) ,is getting ghost pussy, and left behind a bunch of fake accounts on twitter, has a cringy deviant art page, and is too edgy for shadow the hedgehog to handle. bitch please.

Someone post teh crime scene photos please

Lifted from Danny Phantom. Autists are never creative enough to make OC.

hes a faggot
"oh I wanna be a ghost girl without an anus" fucking moron how you gonna shit your ectoplasm huh?

Watched that good info thx

I live not too far from where it happened. I didn't know him but I have friends that did. My name is also Randy and my one friend would always tell me about how the only other person he knew named Randy was a cross dressing brony obsessed with Danny Phantom fan fiction. I thought it was a joke. Then after the shooting I learn it's him. I couldn't believe it. Still creeps me out to this day.

Yeah, sometimes its hard to tell the edgelords from the seriously disturbed.

How does one "lose" a waifu?

jesus

ok thanks

dubs of beauty

He did lose his waifu, the sick fuck thought that after he killed himself he would goto the ghost zone and become a tranny goth chick.

Also, sorry about all the Reflekta pics, I just REALLY like the character. She REALLY speaks to me.

youtu.be/wBMOc24_aIw thread theme
I like Elliot Rodger more but I find Randy Stair interesting to.

I have one more egs image

And this is my last Reflekta picture

Damn. I wish I could love myself enough to masturbate to my reflection.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I’m desperate. Lost my job because the store I work for lost their license. Got a temporary job starting February but need to survive until then. I have no one else to ask. If you have a dollar extra to spare, you have no idea how much it will mean to me. My pay pal is haebofficial (at) mail dot com

I don’t really want to do this but everything just fucking collapsed so I have no other choice.

Fuck this Christmas is gonna suck

Godspeed to you all user, hope you have good holidays and a new year

Stop with the e-begging, I'm trying to masturbate to drawings of female kids show characters.

rule 34 members