Could the best college football team beat the Cleveland Browns?

Could the best college football team beat the Cleveland Browns?

Browns fans > Green bay fans.

yes

I think so the browns suck

The worst college football team could probably get a few feild goals on em

The best D2 team could beat Cleveland.

it'd be close but nah, I don't think so. they're professional athletes

Not possible.

NFL players are on a whole other level than college kids

Wouldn't happen. Cleveland wouldn't let a D1 program embarrass them. Bama might have 10 potential pro athletes on their team. Cleveland has over 50 actual professional athletes.

The college team wouldn't have any chance. It would be a bloodbath. The worst players on the Browns were still standout players in college. The top college teams, Alabama and Auburn and Clemson, etc., might have 10 guys currently playing that will one day go on to play in an NFL game.

Clemson could maybe

no, the best college team in a given year has maybe 5 to 10 legit nfl starters. the browns have a whole team of legit starters.

>legit starters
>0-12
>Soon 0-16

Sports are rigged. In reality college football teams should always be able to beat NFL teams and vice versa.

the browns will beat the packers so 1-15

lolwut. not sure if trolling

we have a sports moron here.... browns lost to the steelers 18-21, colts 28-31, jets 14-17, titans 9-12, and chargers 10-19. they arent getting blown out every single week. the best college team would get wiped by all those nfl teams.

and to add to this, how many 18-19 year olds are on a college team? u think these kids can compete with grown ass 27-31 year old dudes?? hell no.

A fucking high school team would beat the browns. Worst team ever

hasn't had a winning record since 07

Green bay garbage backup QB is going to read option the fuck out of them

The Frowns are awesome. They're gonna spoil it for someone before it's all set and done.

You would have to be better fans to continuously support complete garbage

the packers are garbage

Browns have amazing fans to suppose a team like that. Unlike Bronco fans

I'm a Pats fan so if you're trying to make me rage you missed

No chance

Honestly, I love the Browns but a squad of Girl Scouts could probably beat them these days.

most browns players are practice squad players on most teams

No. Even though the Brown's suck, the very best college team will have fewer than 10 players good enough to make it to the NFL.

lol hell no

yes