Sup Forums why am I attracted to the Columbine shooters? I'm not a 2edgy4u teen...

Sup Forums why am I attracted to the Columbine shooters? I'm not a 2edgy4u teen, I didn't even develop this obsession until I was 19. I recognize what they did was horrific; they ended the lives of 13 people in a brutal way. Why did this obsession develop/how do I stop it?

user what gender tho

Grill

show tits or gtfo

you heard him

> why am I attracted to the Columbine shooters

First sentence and it is already epic

>how do I stop it?
Get laid maybe? If you could, I'm betting you're pretty fugly, tho.

perhaps try to avoid looking at their faces whenever possible and avoid going to places/websites where you might see their fac
es

>inb4 pic it's just for the keks

>First sentence and it is already epic fail

>Sup Forums why am I attracted to the Columbine shooters?

You are not the only one. Women like edgy guys for some reason.

should prolly end it, but post tits just to be sure

The bongo..

I need that pretty face around my dick.

Damn girl, theyd probably love to shoot you with their flesh shotguns.

Unless you're planning on shooting up your school that might be a problem

Also nice face.

wow, that actually worked...

you chicks are such attention whores. But thanks for the pic, next time I take a shit I'll just pull it up on my iphone x and stare at it.

Cool my dude

Because women are fucked in the head.

When those two were alive, nobody noticed them, girls thought they were losers, ironically they had to die to obtain a horde of superficial mentally ill bitches who wanted to fuck them.

Those are some sorry ass tits

Yep, you're fugly.

Yee

Yeah dude, I'm sorry

I mean you're not wrong

I can't figure out what's worse, the piercings in your nipples or the mole in your areola. This is why you have fantasies about murderers, you aren't desirable to normal men.

Age now user?

>why did this obsession develop/how do I stop it
Well, got yourself some daddy/boyfriend issues? What has your love life been like?
Don't maturbate to the idea of them, that doesn't help

I mean i think she's hot.

Again, you're not wrong. I actually tried to get that mole removed once (I have one on my pubic area too) but my dermatologist wouldn't do it, and I couldn't afford a plastic surgeon

Just take off the piercings then? One less thing to worry about.

>Moles can grow on you...

No daddy issues, I'm very close with my dad and I have a strong aversion to daddy kinks; I still call my dad daddy. Love life hasn't been great, my only real relationship was being a side bitch for 6 years. Finally left that behind and I'm trying to heal. This obsession started after that relationship ended.

your fingernails are nicely manicured, do your toes match?

Eh I did the piercings myself so I'm kinda attached to them

Toes are plain; I wear boots so it's too east to peel off polish

*easy to peel off polish

nice

We getting more?

I haven't received any advice so

Show me your thigh tattoo

dont do it, its qt i have same lol

Well sometimes people are attracted to people that wouldn't give them attention. Do you think it's the fact that you'll never meet them?

Chaos and destruction can be attractive. Especially when you don't like life all that much. Nothing wrong with that.

it seems obvious to me, you're indulging in a fantasy rather than going out and finding someone.
For whatever reason, I can't say because I don't know you.

Do you love yourself?
It is hard to have proper relationships with anyone if you don't first have a good relationship with yourself.
Good to hear there is nothing 'abnormal' about your paternal care. Perhaps something to do with the relationship to your mother?
Of course, I'm just looking into primary sources of socialization. The fact that you were a 'side bitch for 6 years' probably impacts you a lot more.

I told you to get laid. Stop being edgy...

inb4
>I'm not a 2edgy4u teen

You are tho. Stop being weird and get your pussy filled with some cock and you won't be such a loser.

I fucking hate myself and my mom's an alcoholic so that could be a problem lol

Probably because what they did is pretty badass... Objectively speaking, from a cosmic standpoint, the drama behind the shooting was an overreaction, considering all of those people were going to die, eventually... I think you're looking past the emotional bullshit and realizing, "well, hot dang, those dudes went against the rules, they didn't let anyone fuck with them"... and that's pretty badass...

But I'm not a whore so where do i find a somwhat attractive decent guy?

Are you a school? Cause I want to shoot children in you

I would fuck her. I don't care how many piercings or moles she has.

I have extreme, debilitating social anxiety (like, borderline autism) so yeah

Getting laid could help, but is the manner in which one would get laid that matters more than the lay itself. If she were to hire a prostitute then the feeling would not have any lasting effect, if she were to whore herself out then, noting what she said here she would probably turn down a self destructive road and the lay would hurt her in the long run.
She needs to overcome the mental barriers that she has in order for the lay to work any magic.

Dont just fuck someone. Find someone who'll treat you right.

Ok, first, you gotta watch out for pussies like these...

That, you don't want... You need someone who can speak straight at you.

Easier said than done my man

...okay?

Its way better to wait and wait then be passed around and used. Get out there and meet people, eventually they'll come.

I have a friend like this, he keeps showing me videos from the history channel about it and knows them word for word. He listens to pumped up kicks and always jokes about shooting up the school.

Well, I guess your best bet is to find someone online, look around various dating sites to find something you're comfortable with. Even go on /soc/ if you want, obviously there's a lot out there just for hookups, but I'm sure you can find something for relationships at a pace you can handle.

Hook me up with your friend lmao
Jk
Kind of

Just being edgy, trust me. Doers don't talk as much.

Dude I've tried every daring site/board/app that you can imagine. I'm just fucked
Maybe I just don't deserve love
Who knows

Do you really want to end countless lives?

Not true. You'll find someone. I mean youre not bad to look at and you probably suck a mean cock.

Okay so I don't want to kill anyone. I guess my fantasy is to stop a school shooters? Maybe? I don't even know anymore. I like guns. I'd like a guy to teach me how to use them. Would I kill people I didn't know/who never did anything wrong to me? No. Absolutely not.

Aren't you the cunt who wanted to fuck your brother?

I've been told (by the only two people I've ever sucked) that I am good at giving head. I was given the title "Head Queen" in high school because of this. Of course, it made everyone think I was a whore who sucked off everyone. I almost killed myself.

??????????

Thats good. Had me worried. I think i understand your feelings. My ex was insane, definitely would have shot up a school. Once chased me around with scissors. Point is, crazy isn't always fun. Sure, it can be sexy, but in reality it won't get you far.

Your best bet would be to find someone who's kind to you. There's bound to be someone.

I think about that shit all the time. Like if some guy comes through a door with an ak or something could i at least knock it out of their hands before getting killed.

it has nothing to do with whether you 'deserve' anything, probably has to do with your approach to these situations. I also have extreme social anxiety, etc., autistic, I need time to feel comfortable with people before getting intimate.

Maybe just join some sort of place that caters to your interests, maybe high speed romance isn't your thing, and starting from friendship may work better.

fucking kek

I've found a couple sensitive guys that I could've been with... I wanted to cheat on them though. I didn't love them. But since I would never cheat, i broke up with them. The attraction, both physical and emotional, just wasn't there

What do you want in life?
>I don't know
Well what do you want from them?
>thrill, the ability to feel something exciting I guess

Go Drink a glass of water, lay off the alcohol and dairy, and do some push ups and crunches. After a week or two join a gym, get yourself an instagram and log your progress.
By the end of January you will not longer be attracted to this type of person.
Plus you will start to love yourself, the biggest benefit.

Definitely, but that's not how things work nowadays. At least, it's rare. I wish dating was like it used to be. But very few people are conservative anymore

>2edgy4me

Why did you want ti cheat on them? Its good you didnt and you had the sense to break up wether than hurt them, but ehy? Maybe you could figure out exactly why? When i got diagnosed with brain damage after coming home from my duty station my wife still loved me and vowed to be only with me. Maybe you could learn to look passed certain things like she has with my disability?

Off yourself. Sup Forums is for guys.

Oh cool its this retarded bitch again

Shut up fag. Ske followed the rules.

Yeah

What they did was a shitty job. They lacked any sense of purpose. They killed randomly, not singling out specific targets. They could have removed every fucking bully piece of shit, and every enabling faggot teacher, but instead they wasted the chance. People died for no good reason that day, while some people who should have died lived on to continue being pieces of shit.

I'm very uncomfortable with overly cuddly people. I have a borderline autism dysfunction called sensory integration dysfunction, which makes my brain misunderstands sensory input. Thus, I don't like cuddling or being touched normally, but I basically want to be abused during sex. It's weird, I know.

Yee

Yeah you're very right.

Edgy

That's a purdy mouth.

Anyway, fascination with this sort of thing is not uncommon nor particularly unhealthy, particularly for the lot of us who hang here.

In your case, since you're a grill, it's extended to actual attraction... again there's nothing too wrong with that. As long as you don't shoot up a school, I don't see why it would be a problem. Some people have a lifelong obsession with Channing Tatum or Daniel Radcliffe, yours just happens to be the Columbine boys.

Couple of dicks.

Not weird. Just have to communicate that. If i was to be dating you id do my best to understand.

This is really reassuring... and has also given me inspiration for an essay. Thank you.

Thanks haha

Thanks haha

No problem. I hope you feel better

Thank you my dude. Best of luck to you in all your endeavors as well.

You're welcome.

Also, just my opinion, but you shouldn't try to get your moles removed, unless they evolve into something dangerous. They're cute.

Ehhhhhhhhh they bother me so much and I'm afraid someone will think they're an std (not that I get a lot of action anyway, but still...)

I understand, well, here's hoping for more action on our ends lol