Piss in gf's mouth by accident

>piss in gf's mouth by accident
>apologize to gf
>makeout with her
>realize what i had just done
>afterwards gf tells her friend what happened
>gf's friend tells everyone at school
I have to deal with this bullshit tomorrow. Im thinking about skipping school completely to avoid getting shit on. what do?

Dump GF. Why tf would she tell her friends what happens between you and her?

guess she thought it was funny? dunno, maybe she told her friend in confidence. im giving her the benefit of the doubt here

new album WHEN?

>pissed in her mouth
>by accident
I'm dying, my sides

that's fucked up - it's your obligation to teach her a lesson.

By pissing in her mouth and making out with her, according to Ops preference.

"Haha, you got a little bit of piss in his mouth after receiving a blowjob. What a loser!"

I'm just waiting for thread
>Sup Forums I think I fucked up
>sexy time with gf
>I shit in her mouth by accident
>apologized

Change name to R. Kelly
>profit

Just tell everyone she asked you to do it. Now shut up pussy faggot

Skipped a few steps.
>make out with
>????
>profit

Literally why would she tell anyone about this. Also how the fuck did you pee in her mouth by accident?

I'd guilt trip her saying how you have to deal with all this shit now and if she doesn't apologize continue by saying every time someone jokes about it you'll mention something embarrassing about her. I don't know what, maybe if she's bled in her panties, makes stupid noises while having sex or pissing afterward or has some embarrassing fetish

So, you're German?

sounds like you need a new gf

Goddammit, I'm 30 and I remember how fucking stupid highschool was.

She told everyone because she has no respect for you and by doing this she can make a social standout and take any and all attention of off the fact she got piss in her mouth from you.

This a classic move girls make in advance to make an effort to beat you to the punch.

Only she's so stupid she doesn't know that nobody would have found out if she never mentioned it.

Unless she mentioned to her close friend at some point like a retarded whore so now she has to cover her tracks because she didn't realize it the time that her friend as well as most school girls can't keep their fucking trap shut.

So she beat you to the punch and there you under the bus to take attention off of her.

Honest nothing you can so here now. Either quit school or just be the
" gross mouth pissed guy "

Either way she gets to go away Scott free.

you're either not 30 or you never grew up. don't listen to this drama queen OP

piss in her mouth on purpose

>girls
Fake & gay

sounds fun.
why are you embarrassed?
next time make her drink it all.

>Why tf would she tell her friends what happens between you and her?
Were you a lonely nerd in school?

Getting an actual apology could be a good start for OP instead of just giving the benefit of the doubt. But why reveal her sexual preference, it'll just lead to more faggots jerking off to her or trying to fuck her.

I fail to see the problem here.

Your gf the one who drank your piss. Thats boss shit. She's the one that going to be known as the girl you hook up cause she likes being pissed on.

This. That was some contrived-ass sentiment, nigger. Faggot's writing a novel in his head about every look he gets on the school bus lmfao

This guy is an autistic fat neckbeard that hates women.
Everything he said is wrong.
If anything she got you your next gf by spreading your fetish.
Have fun fucking the wild virgins m8.
If they ask you about it tell them she liked it.

>Getting an actual apology
what a cuck.
Own it op.

Go with it, user. If anybody mentions it, smile and say something light and flip. You'll have sloots lined up before you know it.

>I'd guilt trip her saying how you have to deal with all this shit
grow up pussy.

I forgot about the new album, the show in Columbus was tight though.

Dude just own it. Stop being a whiny little bitch. You may get some shit but hey at least you were fucking a nice bitch right. You are going to fuck her ass again tonight and the next night and whenever those losers want to make fun of you.

>letting gf spread rumors about you without consequence or apology
β

i hope soon enough. saw them in kansas city, it was dope as fuck.

Who the fuck cares you stupid fuck.
Whiny little bitch.
They're not rumors if you fucking did it retarded cuck.
Own it or start taking hormones to match your attitude fucking pussy.

>getting this butthurt
Did I strike a nerve?

Just tired of all the fags.
Sorry.
Men should be men.

just take a gun to school that will stop them talking shit about you dont just be a boy, be a soyboy

no girl is embarrassed by bleeding in their panties, it happens, if youve had your period over a year, you dgaf. if someone said that id be like yeah, didnt get knocked up this month, bled, so what?

>apoLOGize

You've met some nasty girls then if they don't care about starting their period without using pads or tampons. Freebleeders are disgusting.