My Fuck You accomplishment list

My Fuck You accomplishment list

Fuck my college professor who vomits femanazi shit. I was the one who shit in your trash can.

Fuck you guy online who said I was a virgin. I fucked a bitch by the time I was 20! So, I was only less depressing than you made me sound!

Fuck you Clinton, you lizard skinned bastard

Fuck you fucknut (Yea I mean you)

Fuck you Harvey! You bitch stealing cunt bag, I hope you got aid from my X!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Do7x0_t4To
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you to the San Francisco Police Department
Fuck you to the Marin County Sheriff's Department
Fuck you to the FBI
Fuck you to the CIA
Fuck you to the B-U-S-H
Fuck you to the Ameri-K-K-Ka

You're grounded OP, go to your room with no dick for supper

I fucking like you

Fuck you, nigger.

Fucking nigger

check em

Why is this thread lit for no reason?

What am I doing? Why am i here? Is this all some divine punishment that I must endure?

your college professor is convincing others to take his view, and all you're doing is shitting in a can like an african

Fuck you Santa Monica
Fuck you my Egyptian ex with her saggy tits
Fuck you job
Fuck you dry dick
Fuck you elisha, you know I wanna fuck that ass if not for you're beta bf
Fuck you California
Fuck you feminists, you're lucky you can even get my dick hard

I'm here to stay nigger

two faggots in a fag pod

What in dumb bitch land?

Then let us be niggers and shit in trash cans together

I fucking like you too

ayy its ryan

Let's rock my nigga

You knowz it

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Let's do this! Back to back, let's go!

fuck those pretentious assholes who told me id fail at my web series, and then never managed to make two episodes of their own.

fuck the people who go out of their way to call me ugly. fuck the people who call me hot.

fuck the people who say my thing is weird. you got weird shit too, i just like to share mine.

fuck people who arent open minded enough to discuss conspiracy theories.

fuck people with nothing better to do with their time.

fuck people who can't understand what a fucking emergency is.

fuck people who think they know better cuz they are older.

fuck me in the ass please.

>fucking santa monica

wanna trade homes? nice two bedroom apartment in hollywood here.

Fuck you mom!!!

Send web series

fuck people who think being naked is weird.

fuck people who insult other nudists who arent fit.

fuck people who think nudity has to mean sex

esspecially fuck people who thinks nudity has to be gay, especially gay nudists with their hypocritical bull shit.

I Fucking support nudists everywhere nigger

She birthed you. Be nice

why not:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Do7x0_t4To

i created six new episodes of sailor moon in order to give the anime series closure. it wrapped up a lot of its arcs but left a few of the smaller more philisophical parts open ended and a lot of its character issues unresolved. so i cut the original animation out frame by frame, recolored, redrew, mixed and matched over new backgrounds with a new voice cast to create six new episodes.

it was fun, i dont regret it, it got me on the path im on now which is great. there was another project similar that started before mine. they were also a sequel but we had radically different plots and tones. they were all in college and highschool, i was in 8th grade when i sdtarted. so they would spam and make fun of me talking about how shitty it was and how id never amount to anything.

they never finished. they ne ver got past episode 2, and the total amount of masking they put iin (which is how you make the scenes look new, frame by frame editing) was less than 5 minutes of any given episode of my own show.

even after they failed they still went ahead and made fun of me talking about how awful it was. last time i checked in on him he had troll doll hair and worked as a bus driver or some shit.

FREEDOM!

I was joking, but why the fuck was the first thought when I saw that picture, "Epic"? Maybe I really am a supporter... Or gay... LLJ:KJLKJLKJLKJKLDF

as long as you dont give a fuck you're basically a supporter. im of the belief that people should be able to be naked just about anywhere.

gay has nothing to do with it brother.

I'm a supporter now, through and through brother.

welcome to the covenant

fuck anyone who invites you over for sex then sends you home after oyu stick it in

fuck anyone who uses misleading photos

fuck people who message you on grindr without a face pic, and then get all offended that you didn't ask so nicely for one

fuck everyone jess

FUCK JESUS

Down as fuck

Preach, brother.

whats ur place like? walking distance from the beach?

kek

Either of you want Virginia?

Is it rural as Fuck?

It's a county.

whats the clothing laws like there?

I'm pretty sure you can't be nude