I'm a shitty person

I'm a shitty person.

This is my confession to get it off my chest but I need advice.

Basically while gaming I met this girl from Sweden, she's legit we skyped for a long time, she suffers from a major depressive disorder, and I'm the one thing that keeps her going? She said right from the start shed kill herself without me, this was ok when I was in love with her, but I met someone real, and I stopped talking to Sweden chick, I know this is horrible but this girl I met genuinely makes me happy, Sweden girl does not.

It's been 9 months I've stopped talking to Sweden Girl, she still messages my hangouts apparently she's sending my Skype a picture every day. I stopped using Skype.

I feel like I should tell her it's over but I don't know how to do it

Send her my way. I'm visiting Sweden in a couple weeks. I'll bang her for you bro.

I don't think she would go for that.

She's a virgin, and kinda prude.

She's not that great looking either I was lonely when we started talking

Make her kill herself lol

Idk why i expected from Sup Forums kek

Iv been im a similar situation. If you care about her as a person actually talk to her if not let her body decay

It's been 9 months and she's still holding on, I've got no idea what to even open with, I thought maybe an email would hopefully bring closure, should I tell her I met someone?

Shes a prude and ugly why bother even caring? Like really ahes not your problem shes if anything her fucking parents issue. Go fuck bitches and delete her. If she really was going to kill herself shed have done it by now. Moat likely has borderline personality disorder which causes them to fear abandonment. Shell be fine.

Hey youre the one who is the self proclaimed "shirty person". Fuck with her emotions and destroy her. It'll be hysterical and you know it.

Normally I'd just say ignore her and the problem would solve itself, but considering that she hasn't gotten the hint after 9 months... yeah she's going to need an intermission.

Major depressive disorder is awful sure, but it's not your burden to bear. She's the one that lives with it, and she's the one that needs to deal with it... not you. You're not a shitty person for having a real relationship with someone--you would be a shitty person if you didn't feel anything for leading her on and intentionally hurting her.

If you're not trolling, and you're seriously looking for advice: confront her head on, let her know that you have someone in your life, and that gaming and skyping hasn't been a priority of your life. You could attempt to still be friends, but if that's too much for her or you then be prepared to sever the ties. Letting her know sooner rather than later will help the both of you move on. Don't let her threats of suicide control your decisions--it's a power play. You fold to her pressure, you'll enable her dependency on you. If she respects you, she'll let you go to find your happiness. If she doesn't care for your happiness, block her. It's really up to you on how you want to manage your relationship with the Swed, but don't feel guilty about choosing the tangible over the fantasy. Good luck Sup Forumsrother.

Closure is the most important thing in a relationship like that it was for me at least

Shitty* god dammit

^^^^^^^
THis user gets it

>I met this girl from Sweden
what she's a sand nigger?

Go and fuck her atleast. Don't be a chump

>this

you aren't getting a better reply

What she is doing is toxic behavior, regardless if she is mentally ill or not. The "be with me or I'll kill myself" hurts her because it doesn't allow her to work through her own shit and it puts you in a horrible position. Even if she does kill herself, it wouldn't be her fault.

I suggest cutting off contact with her. Letting her know that you are with someone that you love might push her over the edge. If you cut her off, she'll probably handle it better. If you really want to tell her what's up, explain to her that even though she is not trying to be manipulative, that her behavior is toxic and there is no place for it in your life.

If you are going to go into this much detail at least provide a god damn picture

I appreciate the answer, I can assure you I'm not trolling, I'm trying to write a draft now.

She has a lot of weird shit like she'll type to me but when she speaks its usually very brokeb from anxiety, she'll end up kinda saying like 1 or 2 words and getting shy

I'm trying to figure this out

Valid point. Didn't think this advice would have been read honestly.

Post her nudes and devirginize that sweet white pussy.

I haven't spoken to you because I don't know how to handle this, dispite what you might lead yourself to believe I still do genuinely care about you and your wellbeing, I'm afraid that you'll harm yourself if I leave, and that's why I've been so quiet. I've let myself believe
that nothing might keep you motivated to finish school and on this earth. I don't want you to give up. Because I know even without me romantically you can have an amazing life and will eventually find love with someone else.

It's important for you to understand that this isn't about you, you've done absolutely nothing but love me, I simply cannot handle the long distance relationship. You're beautiful, intelligent and a good person, and I can always be there when you need a shoulder to cry on, I can't be in a romantic relationship with you anymore.

Rough draft

In a way, it sounds like what makes this situation worse for you outside of her fragility, is her inability to speak or communicate. I don't believe you initially began this relationship with the intention of fixing her (or realizing that she was one that needed help). You can definitely empathize with her anxiety, and to that you can acknowledge her redeeming qualities to soften the blow. You don't have to be harsh or combative because I'm sure you both truly did share a connection. But do stress that deep down the both of you knew that you both had fulfilled the extent of your relationship--it wasn't going to go farther than the course of your experiences. If you made promises to meet her, then yeah that would be a mistake considering your new path now... but it sounds like you both were in more of a pen-pal relationship.

Also, if you wanted to add that in a relationship, both people involved need to benefit from the partnership. She had benefited from the time that you could offer, but what you needed is not something she could offer. Not that it's her fault (which it isn't), but long distance relationships in general are complicated to maintain considering it's all based on words. It's a choice on realism, and it's unrealistic to believe this arrangement between you and the Swed would last through the end of your days. Like, how long was the Swed expecting for you to try and fix her loneliness for? She had to have known this would happen sooner than later...

My issue right now is it's been 3 years, I was 20 she had just turned 18, I've been fighting to get my place in life and I'm becoming a bit of a realist, this new girl I could actually live comfortable with outside of my parents

This works well; you've celebrated her great qualities, and you've stated why this relationship didn't work. You haven't mentioned that you are with someone else, but that might be the final nail on the coffin if she is resistant to your rough draft. You've also extended the olive branch if she needed a friend, but be cautious that she might use this as a crutch to think that you're one foot in the door and one foot out.

Your words are mature and direct. I think you're on the right path with this.

Ok! I'm glad, I've been putting this off for far too long, I feel bad leaving her wondering, because all and all she's a sweet girl and I want her to move on

Well because you care man. You've known her for 3 years now, and an investment of that length does merit respect. You're not wrong with using the time to figure out how to help her move on. Breaking up, and change in general is never easy... however, it does allow the opportunity for growth. You're on your way man, and you're still not a shitty person. She should respect that. Wishing you the best of luck with this decision, as well as your future endeavors!

I've edited my rough draft, and sent it.. I need to get this out of the way, I've been with this new girl and the swed keeps wondering where I am and why I'm not talking to her, it's not fair.

I will Skype and text etc with her....I kinda need a penpal

Is there anything you would get out of a penpal that you wouldn't with your current girl?

Hopefully intelligent conversation

This, actually
Females function on fantasy
Just break that fantasy, if you wan't to spare her
Tell her you have a donkey fetish, and a nearby farm you sneak in to fuck the donkeys at night. Anything, they'll pretty much believe. Make it so that you really "spill the beans", all at once.