Does this mean people are starting to reject diversity being forced down their throats?

Does this mean people are starting to reject diversity being forced down their throats?

No, it means the movie is worthless fucking garbage. Have you even seen the trailer?

No, it means videogame movies always suck.

>Cuckcraft
Nope.tiff

I just want to say thank you to everyone who gives this movie a bad rating and doesn't pay to see it. Blizzard fucked up WoW after WOTLK and deserves to die out.

Ya, I also show the director make fun of Tolkien for being another "old white man in the trenches of WW1". I hope his Warcraft movie seriously fucking burns and dies like his dad

*Saw oops

What's wrong with this movie? I know nothing about it I just saw the ads, I thought it was a cgi animation at first like shrek the effects look awful

Fucking Blizzfags on suicide watch.

Overwatch is already dying out, just like Heroes of the Storm. Now their shitty movie flopped.

JUST

It means movies based on Video games are awful

resident evil was ok
so was tomb raider

Serves them right for turning WoW into a game for casual scum instead of for loyal hardcore gamers and school kids with too much spare time.

>school kids with too much spare time

was always the audience

Any good reviews to watch?

I didn't like that I got nuked in resident evil though
And I can't stand Angelina Jolie

This

It's facebook the game now

Street fighter with Jean Claude van dam was ok, final fantasy spirits within was good, doom was so so, resident evil wasn't too bad, tomb raider was meh, double dragon was horrid, that one with mark wahlberg horrid,

I was thinking about buying overwatch but it's to expensive, besides i'd only buy it for the aryan angel. Maybe it will be cheaper if the game will die out, i heard there's not much to do in there + they've got crates to open? Like in tf2 and cs:go? Big plus of tf2 is that it's free and if anybody will decide that they want premium account all they have to do is buy something from the store once, + tf2 has mods, custom servers and all that.

Is this supposed to be SJW movie or something? Or is this just a meme?

tf2 is WAY better than Overwatch.

plus overwach is SJW propaganda while tf2 has one of the most based character rosters in video game history.

a kid from Boston

mystery fire man

American drill Sargent.

black Scottish man that embraces tradition

big Russian dud whose dad fight the communists and is the definition of manly

Ubermensch medic man

shitposting Australian

le sneaky french man XD

>there's a nigger in the game
Dropped

forgot rootin tootin Texas man

The fact that Pyro sees the world as goddamned gumdrops, rainbows and Do You Believe In Magic while he violently sets the world ablaze like he's the fucking Fury from Metal Gear Solid 3 makes him the best character.

He's based tho.

he is a based nigger like Ben Carson.

He acts more Scottish than 90% of Scotland's current population

Remember that time blizz invited Cannibal Corpse to blizzcon and pissed off fags and libs everywhere?

It wasn't even that long ago.

No such thing
No such thing

shoo shoo leaf

Maybe you like niggers but when I play games or watch TV I don't want to see niggers

What's wrong with being a sneaky frenchman ?

>go away we love niggers XD
No I'm staying

I knew the movie was gonna suck as soon as I saw the shitty cgi orcs and the trailer trash humans.

Gameranx was putting its hopes on this movie to get Hollywood into making movie adaptations of videogames. This shit and the new Assassin's Creed game.

Don't get me wrong, Hollywood will start making movies based on videogames, since they can't fucking come up with anything original anymore. The last really good movie Hollywood shat out was There Will Be Blood and even that was based on a short story by Upton Sinclair.

As soon as this superhero fad dies down, Hollywood is going strait to videogames. They've already started, but it's still slow since the average Hollywood exec is in his 50's and the average director is in his 40's.

never even heard of this desu

WOW always sucked. Even the hacked servers that were free made me not like the game and I'm cheap as fuck.

>implying WoW was not always intended for casual scum

What game is this? I like old graphics like these

Pol sees the sjw plot everywhere.
If pol was around when Beowulf came out, it would have said it was propaganda about how immigrants can do the dangerous work that white people can't.

Don't listen to them. It's just butthurt beta faggots.

Dark age of Camelot, second only to EVERQUEST

I've been playing a bit of Everquest, the only MMO I ever played was runescape so going into this one was a bit of a challenge I admit I suck at games though but I like the attention to detail and everything in the game, little things like having gold and silver coins makes it more realistic.

nothing Frenchie

Well, it can't bomb any harder than Spirits Within.

Too bad really, wouldn't mind seeing Blizzard crash and burn after Diablo 3.

I am not familiar with Warcraft. How was this full of diversity? Wasnt it humans vs orcs?

I am lost.

>he's never seen Mortal Kombat (1995) by auteur Paul W. S. Anderson

>pic

what

I think the issue mostly has to do an interview the director did on diversity.

>Wasnt it humans vs orcs?
Was

the company is all about "muh noble savages" and orcs are basically niggers.

>overwatch dying
when will this meme end

To compensate.

when tf2 dying ends too

Straight from the trailer you can already tell its going to be about a father protecting his family while helping the greater good a completely original idea

The metascore is based on critics. The critics are literally complaining that the all white humans are defending their homeland against the brown (middle east skin color) and green (color of Islam) invaders.

>Human Queen who's clearly racemixed
>Orc falls in love with a human
>Asian Elf
I don't remember seeing anything else related to diversity, it probably failed because it was an awful film.