Please Sup Forumstants, explain why the fuck this is Sup Forumscore? It's fucking simpleton trash

Please Sup Forumstants, explain why the fuck this is Sup Forumscore? It's fucking simpleton trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ33YFPzfro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it is a good album

Sup Forums is simpleton trash

It's actually the single most profound piece of music ever made, but a simpleton like you wouldn't be able to grasp that.

lol fuck off newfag

you're the only newfag here newfag

Not at all, anyone who doesn't get ITAOTS is qualified indieheads tier new.

When I was 10, my mother used to play this in the car on long drives. No other music has been more important to my childhood.

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying that Sup Forumscore consists of actually fucking top-tier music like Loveless and Soundtracks for the Blind, and ITAOTS looks like fucking demo trash.

You simply don't get it. I'm not surprised you like Loveless and Soundtracks for the Blind. Ive long studied the types of people who are unable to understand ITAOTS. In chart threads and mu-core rate threads.

There's nothing to study. People who like Loveless and Soundtracks for the Blind have brilliant fucking taste in music. People who like ITAOTS are normies trying to fit in with this board.

Tell me about Jeff! Why does he love the Jewess!?

wew lad

No, you really just don't understand. Lol
I like Soundtracks and Loveless too but they don't even come close to Aeroplane

it is greatness in simplicity, you pleb

Simple can never be great, pleb.

>explain why the fuck this is Sup Forumscore?
I don't think you understand what m/mu/core is
>There's nothing to study
What about the lyrics? Or the instrumentation? or the production?

Cuz he's a fucking weirdo.

>thinks In the Court of the Crimson King is incredible, simply incredible

Soundtracks isn't THAT good. Aeroplane is, Loveless is

> What about the lyrics? Or the instrumentation? or the production?

The lyrics are about the only good fucking thing on this album.

>There are people who are willing to even pretend to be this stupid

Wew

If there is another album that is grotesquely overrated more so than ITAOTS, it's Crimson King.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Jeff, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was deeply emotionally affected by the diary of Anne Frank, and made the best album of all time. What do you even do, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also am highly revered despite being a recluse, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

What about the production or the instrumentation?

even I don't stoop that low when I'm on a roll desu

Most of the music this board universally shits on is simple, why the hell does this get a pass?

>minimalism isn't great
Yikes

Because it's not simple
>inb4 but it's just – like – 4 chords

wew fucking lad

it's like 6/10

Are the lyrics on the album simple?

Meh at best
Eh, maybe a bit higher
Like I said, they're the only praise worthy thing about it.

>Meh at best
How so?
>Like I said, they're the only praise worthy thing about it.
So then the album isn't simple if the major part of it is complex.

You are not very smart

Hello, is this the pleb police? I'd like to report a thread.

Haunted pic

Plebian police, arrest this man

Fair enough, I apologise.

However, there are other Sup Forumscore albums that have complex lyrics, production, instrumentations that don't get nearly as enough attention. I don't hate ITAOTS, it's a great album, but for fucks sake I've heard much better.

ITAOTS is the most basic pleb filter and you failed it.

>However, there are other Sup Forumscore albums that have complex lyrics, production, instrumentations that don't get nearly as enough attentio
Who cares?

Again, you are a newfag who doesn't know what Sup Forumscore is. Sup Forumscore doesn't have to be good or bad or liked or disliked. it's only albums that are discussed.

God..how illiterate are you?user is baiting you and you fall for it,filthy normie.

To be honest, I think it comes down simply to how much you care about lyrics.

it's a masterpiece of personal expression

Look, I'll give you a pass and assume you haven't listened to much music - That's fine.

What's not fine is you posting dumb shit on the board when you have only heard a few dozen albums from the mucore chart at best.

I can see why you would think this album is shit when you haven't heard much. Once you have heard a lot of truly mediocre and bad music, you might come around and realize how special this album is.

What this really comes down to is your sense of ego. You don't listen to shit, and come in whining because the production isn't shiny-sparkly enough for your untrained ears, and you actually think you know better.

Get some perspective and then come back. What you posted isn't even the fun kind of shitpost, it is just bad.

> it's only albums that are discussed.

And there are much better albums that are discussed here, yet this seems to be the major one. I know what fucking Sup Forumscore is.

The stars will fade and the universe will collapse, and still ITAOTS will be discussed.

>And there are much better albums that are discussed here
Like what and how?
>I know what fucking Sup Forumscore is.
If you are OP, no, you don't

>this thread

What's ITAOTS?

It's vastly talked/appreciated on this board called Sup Forums, so it is Sup Forumscore. It's as simple as that.

Yep this shit is mediocre at best.

WHy?

In the aeroplane over the sea.

Eh, the album's unique moments aren't the obvious Jeff and his guitar songs, they're the one where there's all sort of unique instrumentation. Untitled, Fool, Ghost (that one especially towards the end) - it moments where there's more than Jeff that it all really shines, and make it stand out from other similar albums. Combined with surreal lyricism and the sound of Jeff's voice, on top of overblown, noisy production, it gives off a result you can't quite find elsewhere.

Because Sup Forums is full of insecure faggots that need everyone else to validate their opinion so everyone pretends they like it even if they don't.

I wasn't even going on Sup Forums when I came across that album.

I was high on acid and had no idea what exactly we were listening, but it was really good. Both the surreal lyrics and the vocals were on point.

I don't get why it's so popular on Sup Forums, but personally I think it's a great album.

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*

ITAOTS is not discussed on Sup Forums as much as you think it is.

Because it resulted in Also, Confederate war songs are true Sup Forumscore

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ33YFPzfro

Listened to ITAOTS for the first time yesterday. Fucking loved that shit. Played about 5 more times. Plz don't call me normie fag

its like famous painters. once someone gets rated everyone else tells themselves that that must be the correct opinion, and so the circlejerk starts.
its a mediocre album with god awful vocals, but Sup Forums only listen to about 10 albums

Its a novelty album. Its cheap and vain. Its a rite of passage to "get" ITAOTS and then later realize it has little to no meaning and just kind of move on.

Honestly it's pretty good

Perhaps you just have shit taste

please kys

>Confederate war songs are true Sup Forumscore

This

"Oh have you heard the cruel news?
Alas, it is too true:
From Appomatox Courthouse,
Went down a cross of Blue
Our armies have surrendered
We fell to the Northern sway
Forever more forbidden is the wearing of the Gray!

For the wearing of the Gray,
Forever more forbidden is the wearing of the Gray!

No more, on fields of battle,
waves the banner of our pride
In vain, beneath the Crimson Folds,
Our Stuart and Jackson died.
Like a meteor of the evening,
That flag has passed away,
And low are they who guarded it, the Wearers of the Gray.

And low are they who guarded it, the Wearers of the Gray!

Remember how we scattered them,
Beneath the Mountains, old
And how we tossed the pow'rs of strong,
The valor of the bold!
We flung them through the bloody gap,
Alongst we bled the way.
Remember this and ne'er forsake
The wearing of the Gray!

Remember this and ne'er forsake
The wearing of the Gray!

We have lost all but honor,
Our green banners have no shame.
Though beaten down by numbers,
We keep our ancient fame.
Though exiles from old Ireland,
We, in our homes, will stay.
We'll not forget our own dear land
And proudly wear the Gray!

We'll not forget our own dear land
And proudly wear the Gray!

Now honor to the soldier
Who still is firm and true,
and shame upon the Southern man
Who wears the coat of Blue!
While 'round the Blue Ridge Mountains,
An evening '?' shall play.
We, like the mountains, never leave
The wearing of the Gray!

Now here's to the Confederacy
And comrades, true, who died!
In the forefront of the battle,
The Irish would not hide!
When the Crimson Banner floats again,
no more to pass away,
Let a token of her victory
Be the wearing of the Gray!

I get you guys don't like it but this album is more than just crap people like for social pressure
Something about it make it incredibly easy to form an emotional attachment to

because Sup Forums is garbage

I also think it's overrated, but it's still a great album.

Name one album that would work better as the GOAT mega primo meme-o mu material

Can't do it

what the hell

i like that album

>having a time machine and somehow i'd have the ability to move through time
well jeff you have a fucking time machine its what it does

Yeah, I'm sure you "got" it, bud. I can only imagine what you listen to now.

Came here to post this

Derek Warfield version?

>it's another /his/krieg

Its good music and fun to listen to lyrical-wise

Y u gotta be such a buzzkill, user?

Avery island is better.

t. contrarian

Would you touch Anne Frank's butt

Honestly I can't stress enough how the most unique song is the one every ITAOTS fan hates the most. The fool is always without end bashed. If you don't like the fool I don't understand what you even think is so unique about the album.

>I get you guys don't like it but this album is more than just crap people like for social pressure

It became the face of "alt", and anyone that isn't new to the art world knows that having "good taste" has some of the most restrictive, binding and hard rules you must follow if you want to be cool.

Just look at RYM and lastfm for instance, there's a pattern to every single profile that's popular and has tons of "good taste" comments. If you don't notice it, you're a part of that circle.

I think The Fool gets bashed because it was composed by Scott and had no lyrics by Jeff. It's a great song, but that background I guess gives people something to justify their dislike.

>Just look at RYM and lastfm for instance
Not an argument.

Try again.

Baw, butthurt you and your friends are talentless hacks that never create anything and just parrot each others obscure taste patterns?

I don't even need to listen to an album to tell how it's going to be received on RYM/lastfm. I just need the album cover, the genre listing, and the obscurity, and that's all that is needed to see whether it's positive or negative.

>butthurt you and your friends are talentless hacks that never create anything
I'm literally putting out two albums right now, and prepping to tour for them

How about you?

>RYM/lastfm
Irrelevant. We already covered that

>I'm literally putting out two albums right now, and prepping to tour for them
nice. let me know how that goes larper bro

>Irrelevant
No, I'd say it's quite relevant. And no, we did not "already cover" this.

The RYM/lastfm communities are some of the most toxic, boxed in, close-minded circlejerk online communities I've ever seen.

It's transcended Sup Forumscore. It's alt-normie.

>The RYM/lastfm communities
Irrelevant to the music, which is what we are discussing.

If your critique of a music is it's fanbase, it's a non argument. Try harder.

>nice. let me know how that goes larper bro
Again, how about you? You forgot to answer.

i believe you man

you shifted the goal posts when you for some reason chose to zoom in on the rym argument, that was just a specific example of how restrictive and close minded the art world is to what it deems worthy, wasnt even that big of a deal in the original post

>i believe you man
How's your music coming? You forgot to answer.

>you shifted the goal posts
[citation needed]

hows your music coming? you forgot to post proof.

>hows your music coming?
I just told you.
>you forgot to post proof.
Not needed.