oh wow fucking cheater my gf

dis gud engreesh

5 years ago i was dating the same girl im dating now, and this were our ages

kek

who gives a shit

jealous

i do

why? what's age of consent in your state? it's 16 here OwO

im doing it rn and its great. Her daddy issues make her just wanna gey high / drunk and fuck 10/10

I know you are busy but I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can you please send me the address and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and subscribed you are even glance it up but your endings the mall now so I'll just be careful you get the picture there are any Geronimo you are into a meeting it up but, you have a good day

16 in ontario Canada
used to be 14 tho

but im 18

oh you're not OP? well FUCK YOU THEN

wow
fuck you too fagg

Thanks Arby's you too just work and I have to be home early today and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed for a ride and subscribed to the mall and I will be there by the post is not working properly to be on my

eat my ass bitch as canuck FUCK

I already know what happened to Mr. Krabs' mom. Back in July, um Mr. Krabs' mom went to jail for nine less years for grounding Mr. Krabs. And now Eugene Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three of his nephews. You know three nephew Crabs that look like Eugene Krabs in Spongebob episode Stanley S. SquarePants. Well i want you to help me realize that it's illegal to punish someone. And i feel strongly about disciplining children, that it's illegal to discipline someone and punish someone. I feel strongly, I'm concerned about other children okay? I'm concerned about other people. I'm glad that mom and dad don't punish me. I'm glad they don't 'cause I'm nice. I'm glad they don't punish me. My mom and dad are great parents okay? I still think it's illegal to punish someone. So, just like what happened in spongebob episode mid life crustacean. Mr. Krabs got punished by his mom, for stealing her bloomers. Which is illegal to punish someone. Mr. krabs is an adult so he should not get punished. Once you're an adult you don't have to be punished by your parents ok? I just know that okay? So Mr. Krabs got nine -- No no no no no no no no no no no no no. Betsy Krabs got nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. Official sentence took place October 5th, and they determined that her sentence is gonna be nine less years. And you know what's probably gonna happen after Mr. Krabs' mom gets out of prison? She's gonna get checked into a psych ward, announced crazy and she's probably gonna get out in a lot less times than that. Then she's probably gonna come out and do the same thing again. And then what? You're gonna sentence her for nine less years in prison again? Well who cares, because Betsy Krabs is getting nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. So Mr. Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three nephew crabs.

OP - it's 16 here too, its fucked that my lil bro is older than her but fuck it.

Suck my dick faggot
oh wait you're a guy and homo

Go for it.

dude it's perfectly legal then. why are you even sweating it? I dated a 16 year old when I was 24 lel. just because I could. and she was hot too but you get what I'm saying. don't even trip my guy

Memento Mori memento Mori meekwjwgrnrjs hebeubslkaeisiendnnsjejssjisiwjwejhusbushsubwusbusbsuebkeheyfsufjribzjwjowjsj dijrohdu by ojrhsubd ejsbzhbee javysvs to beuebuebiebe u Xbox eudbuebeubeubeuw join in on when you I'll I miss he bsjsn it bwuwbuwgwuhsyshsheyenjebs sewer jjssjjssjjsjsjdjjdjxjsjnsjsnxnsjdijzjusjwkakIxiiskaknsieosksnskisksnsndndndjnd

thanks homie. i'll smoke a j in your name

word up.

i dated a 17yo at 24. now im with a 22, i am 27

literally nothing wrong with this