Your Hero Trump just backed out of the Bernie Debate like a punk

This guy has no integrity, used car salesman to the max.

T. Ron Paul Supporter btw.

We were so close in 2012 and instead just like how they engineered the tea party to their liking, the establishment has done the same with a guy who says anything and everything while really saying nothing.

You guys are gonna be dissapointed in his presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/trump-agrees-to-debate-sanders-on-one-condition/
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/01/what-are-the-penalties-if-trump-and-cruz-debate
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/dem-primaries/267120-dnc-will-not-sanction-additional-debates
usuncut.com/politics/sanders-trump-debate-ceos/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/05/ben-shapiros-messy-breakup-with-breitbart.html#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol, I love that his haters have so little to latch onto that this is the of the day

Your candidate is no longer relevant.

He lost to a crooked old woman with a pedophile rapist for a husband.

Get over it.

I am a Ron Paul Support you fucking retards.

God, Are you guys just JIDF or whaT>?

You have same integrity and rationality as them.

Kek wow fuck that cowardly orange n*gger

Wtf is up with this bullshit. Why are the k*kes censoring n*gger

Stupid, stupid, stupid move.

Promise or reject. Don't flip flop.

For all the retarded saying this is a PR move... How could this be a better PR story than the debate itself?

This just makes Trump look impulsive and dodgy, the very opposite of what he should be projecting while Shillary has her email mess. He was finally getting praised for his strategy, then pulled the rug out.

Congrats Trump, you somehow stumped yourself out of a winning hand.

And now Shillary sounds like the wise voice now. How is that possible?! Total failure.

The Trump campaign lost major credibility with this half-assed play.

REEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

youre really bad at this whole thread making business.

nigger

> kikes

Nigger.

Kek

wow after seeing these 2 posts I am now voting for Hillary Clinton.

I didn't expect you to take my advice literally you euronigger.

Do you faggots not understand the definition of backing out? He said if I don't get $10-$15 million from media (FOX/CNN/MSNBC) towards charity he wouldn't debate.

Did it happen? No.

Face it, you BernieCucks were tying your communist kike's success to this debate. You felt like Trump would give him a hand against Hillary? For fuck's sake, when will you idiots ever learn?

Now go ahead and dump your last $25.43 into his bank account. I'll match it, I promise.

>"Sometimes the best investment is the one you don't make."

-President Donald J. Trump - The Art of The Deal

>Trusting shitposting niggers
What is a three digit IQ, wat color are we again?

>what are IDs

drinking bleach

Got me good, faggot.

>Trump says he would debate Sanders

"What a brilliant move! The absolute madman! This will weaken Hillary! I'm so excited!"

>Trump ducks out

"Why should he debate Sanders? He wouldn't gain anything and it would just cost him energy. It's logical to duck out, although Trump suggested the debate in the first place"

Takes a italian to talk about something most americunts are too stupid to realize, they just want the memes, Sup Forums doesnt care for America

Wow omg it's like it was a win win situation!

>expecting Drumpfcucks to be coherent

>everything is black and white

careful Italy, we might have to add a leaf to your flag

what a pussy. i bet he's going to back down on all his bold ideas and turn into kaisch.

i'm done. i hope hillary wins and signs over the country to goldman sachs.

Top kek

>Trump: I would debate Sanders
>Sanders: Great, let's do it!
>Trump: Uh, why should I

nice definition of winning

There is a legal agreement between the RNC and DNC that prevents candidates from either party from participating in non-sanctioned debates

As soon as the democrats realized Trump was serious, they told the Commission on Presidential Debates (which used to be part of the League of Women Voters) to withdraw approval for the Sanders / Trump debate.

Fuck off red fucker

>Getting the entire media and social media to talk about you for a week
>Now the entire weekend will be about how Trump said he doesn't debate losers and that the system is rigged

Trump weak

I want to see a debate between Ron Paul and Bernie

Uhhhh. Was this an official debate?

Didnt hillary back out of an official debate?

Because 3 threads weren't enough shilling

T. Bernie Sanders supporter
>except am not
>surprise

BFD. What were they gonna do, cancel the election? Kick Sanders out of the race? Trump pussed out on this.

Hillary and Trump are on equal levels of pussy ass bitchery now. Hillary just happens to be more corrupt.

Fucking hilarious though. Who fucking challenges someone and then withdraws from said challenge? Donald "the cuck" Trump. Funny how Sup Forums was saying he had nothing to lose and stuff too. "Bernie will get destroyed". Trump is destroying himself and it's hilarious

Sanders would bring violent supporters to the debate.

Also, he is fucking irrelevant at this point.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a HUGE Trump shill board
Get the fuck out

>>Now the entire weekend will be about how Trump suggests something and then ducks out when it gets serious

fixed

I'm pretty disappointed that Trump backed out, this debate would have been a brilliant move.
>More free publicity
>Makes Hillary look bad, when her campaign is already in disarray
>Potentially draws out the Democratic Primary even longer, making things harder for Hillary
>Would give Trump a rare chance to speak about his platform directly to a large segment of voters who are likely to only have seen him through a media filter dead set on making look like the next Hitler
>If he won the debate, he might have courted at least some Bernie-voters
>If he lost, Bernie supporters would just be even more angry with Clinton when she secures the nomination

It was a perfect win-win scenario, I have no idea why he decided to throw in the huge charity requirement and ruin the whole thing.

If he's so irrelevant then why did Trump challenge him to a debate in the first place? Are you implying that Trump can only win against people who are "irrelevant"? You have no way to damage control this, you Trump cuck shill. Your beloved emperor is a pussy

i am now #feelingthebern

As you said, its the Trump shill board, therefore: why are you even here?

Actually, allow me to repeat myself:
Why are you here, wasting your time?

Go back to your leftist echo chamber, we'll stay in our right wing echo chamber unless you have a meaningful argument

Maybe on lereddit but the mainstream news channels won't be talking about that, they will show and discuss his press release as they always do

but this was like two days of Will you do it? Yes I would.

Hillary v. sanders was scheduled for months. And wouldve helped sanders win CA. Her backing out only hurt sanders. Now Trump v Sanders wouldve also helped him win CA, but Trump doesnt need to do anything until the democrat nominee is named.

I'm here to laugh at people like you. This is fucking hilarious. #DonaldDucked get fucked and stay cucked. your meme politician a shit

>“Yes, I am,” Trump replied. “How much is he going to pay me? Because if I debated him, we would have such high ratings and I think I should take that money and give it to some worthy charity. If he paid a nice sum for a charity I would love to do that.”
westernjournalism.com/trump-agrees-to-debate-sanders-on-one-condition/

The money was to come from Sanders, not the network. You Bernouts can't even get the story straight. No wonder no one takes you seriously

sanders made trump look like a cuck by not also making this statement

Trump didnt challenge him. Bernie asked kimmel to ask Trump. Trump said sure. Bernie fed the flames. Trump rethought his position before anything became finalized. Didnt happen.

No one wants to debate Bernie. He's a loser.

Rules for both parties ban anyone who participates in an unsanctioned debate from participating in any sanctioned debates ever again.

GOP:

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/01/what-are-the-penalties-if-trump-and-cruz-debate

DNC:
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/dem-primaries/267120-dnc-will-not-sanction-additional-debates

I love you cucks.

>I'm here to laugh at people like you
November is closing in, you won't be laughing for long

Besides this debate matter is not over yet, we'll see what really happened soon

Hillary backing out actually hurt her more than anything. It suggests her insecurity against Sanders. Just like Trump, now.

Hillary is in legal hot water. It's not nearly as bad for Trump but this is still really kekworthy

1. Troll the old faggot kike.

2. Crush his dreams of being relvant.

3. ????

4. Profit!

Im pretty sure this whole stunt is goad bernie into running third party

checked and not even.

This is like a man asking a woman to marry and she says yes. Then says nevermind two days later, its not right.

Hillary is like asking to marry, then running out on the wedding day.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch boy.

Counting on the courts to actually land Hillary in jail before the time is due, now that's a laughable thing

You can't possibly want all the awful things that Bernie stands for, do you?

More taxes, more debt, more government spending, more welfare, more fraud, more waste, more abuse, more illegal trespassers, more poverty, more welfare dependence, a weaker dollar, fewer jobs, carbon taxes, etc.,etc.

Lol
>no wall

Tech industry investment firm Traction and Scale (T&S) wants to host the Sanders / Trump debate, and is willing to donate Donald Trump’s ransom of $10 million to charity in return.

In addition to Hecker, boxing legend and Top Rank CEO Bob Arum also offered to promote a Sanders / Trump debate on pay-per-view, pledging that at least $20 million would be donated to a charity of the candidates’ choosing, with moderators agreed upon by the candidates.

usuncut.com/politics/sanders-trump-debate-ceos/

he says he backed out because it would be "inappropriate" to debate the 2nd place democratic candidate.

since when has donald ever opted not to do something because it's "inappropriate"?

it's a lame excuse. he looks like a fucking coward.

Sounds like an awful deal.

Sounds like Trump is a pussy.

>Not an argument

Go back to crying on Reddit. We don't give a shit about Sandals.

That isn't the condition Trump set for the debate. Bernie would have to pay for privilige of debating Trump. That would have bankrupt Sanders campaign. Sanders tried to get outsiders to pay for it, which wasn't the condition Trump set forward. No debate is the result. Now when the media asks Trump why wouldn't debate, he can say Bernie was unwilling to give his money to charity which isn't in keeping with Bernie's ideals.

This has to be bait

It literally says Trump decided not to. If anything the Dem's would use Bernie to bring Trump down you fucking tardnigger

Lack of melatonin is a deficiency. A deficiency implies inferiority. Whites are inferior.
>Truth

Are you trying to say melanin, my black friend?

One of Trumps standard wind up routines ala "My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth" bit? time will tell.

You know what the fuck it is.
Need some sun screen?

your name fits your intelligence>

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/05/ben-shapiros-messy-breakup-with-breitbart.html#

what are you trying to prove? your superiority on an anonymous forum haha

your inferiority complex is showing

Yeah, why doesn't Trump just break the rules of the party he's trying to unify?

But its true though. You are physically deficient and therefore weaker than those of darker complexion. Don't get angry at me, its only true.
>checkmate

It's like they all had boob jobs from the same doctor off an assembly line.

They are all the woman

same woman*

>implying whites don't do exactly this
Hahaha. Your reasoning is on par with those of your ethnicity.

go back to plebbit with this weakass pretentious attempt at humor
you don't fit in, fuck off

>More insults
>can't refute basic facts

That's an inbred for ya

so funny so Sup Forums ahahahahaa

nigger

>weak attempt at irony
>no argument
Hahaha

>only wins wars on Twitter
>can't handle a senior citizen
>make America gr8 again

Hahaha holy shit the trumpfags on SUICIDE WATCH

I-IT'S ALL A TACTIC

G-GUYS HE'S A GENIUS GUYS

HAHAHAHAHAH

\Why would Trump go into a debate and risk alienating Bernie supporters who are considering voting for him? Him not doing it was the best decision he could have made.

I am just using your shitty trolling to bump this thread because I am interested

fuck off nigger I know you made both shill threads you dumbcunt.they were created too closely be differnt people.stop shilling and kill yourself

why debate a draft dodger .

Only Sup Forums to think this idiot would make a decent president.

Save your excuses subhuman, you have no originality.

Ooooor maybe Trump is a spray-tanned little bitch

Why would he debate sanders? He isn't even going to be running against the guy, and has nothing to gain from it. Obviously it'll just end up being the hosts and Bernie all ganging up on him.

and half of the electorate

Trump is the epitome of a flaming pussy.

The only other explanation is that he's still colluding with Hillary for her to win, and they calculated that debating Bernie would give him an advantage and that he could possibly, somehow, become the nominee.

There's no version of this where Trump comes out ahead.

I know you're shitposting, but the more I read about this, the more of a mess it is.

Bernie accepted the offer for debate, even though taking it would have made him ineligible to appear at the Democratic Convention. Which implies either his lawyers fucked up, he's a Clinton plant who is still campaigning for other Jewy reasons, or that he's planning to run a third party when he loses.

Trump's strategy seems just as convoluted. Why offer to debate Bernie if you know that him accepting would make him ineligible for the convention when Trump's entire strategy since he won the nom has been to encourage Bernie to take it all the way to the convention? Also, if Trump had gone to the debate, the RNC5 could've decided that he was ineligible to debate Shillary, (which will be her strongest weapon) which means either Trump's lawyers fucked up too, or that the RNC pulled last minute Jewry.