What was the point of these faggots winning? IT's sister just died and Boston is the better team

What was the point of these faggots winning? IT's sister just died and Boston is the better team.

Why don't you faggots just lay down and die? You shouldn't even be in the fucking playoffs to begin with, you fucking losers

I hope a terrorist attacks Chicago

>i hope a terrorist attacks Chicago

We wouldn't even notice

>Bawwwston fans

Sad!

You wish your city was as successful as Boston

I hope North Korea launches simultaneous nuclear missiles on both Boston and Chicago

-signed, rest of the country

we need to big macs to feed chicago

only the west coast is in range

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a man can dream

Is Chicago literally cucked

>team literally called the "Bulls"
>city is literally half Black
>multiracial couples everywhere

if you really care then look at it as a wake up call, boston will win this series and this loss will fuel them. only deciding factor is if isiah is too overcome with grief to actually play, which is possible.

>multiracial couples everywhere

Is this true? I notice it alot in the USA lmao. Why do the women here go for bbc so much?

yes, very very true. Girls can't resist because of the romanticized black rappers and rich athletes

Reminder that the Bulls will sweep this series.

>wtf why didn't you lose the game like the good goyim you are

Real life isn't a capeshit flick

>implying this is boston fans and not heat fans

Yea this. I live 50 minutes away from Chicago and their are a lot of multicultural couples out there.

Fuck you and isaiah thomas's sister

Lmao Chicago just won a world series and a Stanley cup in the last 2 years. They don't need to wish for shit.

The 3ast is so weal that Chicago has a shot to arrive to the Eastern conferemce finals. Don't be delusional

More than Jew York?

>boreball
>furpuck