Why the fuck do we allow niggers to exist?

why the fuck do we allow niggers to exist?

3edgy5me

Because jews pay people to figuratively and literally beat the shit out of anyone that even talks about fixing that problem

>they're the only reason KFC makes a profit
>they're the only reason private prisons make a profit
>they're the only reason manufacturers of 20-24" rims make a profit
>we need scapegoats for problems in society
>sometimes they're just funny to watch

fucking jews man. they always ruin everything. imagine a world without them

So the police can have a job

Not edgy dude. Niggers are mad, mkay?

Mad bad. Same same.

Whenever you see a nigger remember that he is choosing in that moment to allow you to exist.

Dont let people tell you that youre wrong or extreme for feeling the way you do. I cant stand seeing black people and the media just pushes black music, topics, and agendas 24/7.

Im awake as well

Because we envy them.

Because they're really a priceless asset to a successful community. They're like the mortar that holds it all together. The amount of good they do for civilization is unparalleled by any other race.

because cucks on here feel the need to jerk it to their BBCs

Ask the Boomers.

Because the Democrats need a voting base. Without niggers(and other minorites for that matter) Dems would never win.

because we're civilized, and part of being civilized means outlawing cruelty towards animals

kek look at the scar from the stab wound

are we vegan now?

a cornerstone, if you will

Basketball

I have often wondered this, and I think I have actually found the answer.

By allowing them to exist we show them our dominance. They rely on white people for everything, and they fuck their own countries so bad that exactly zero of them want to stay there. By allowing them to exist we show how superior we are. We can compare ourselves to subhumans and know that without the generosity of whites like doctors without borders they would literally still be living in mud huts (well most still do), having never advanced themselves above primitive sustenance survival. Someone has to be the bottom of the evolutionary totem pole and if we eliminated niggers then it would be the spics that would be the "problem" race.

hell no, i love meat
killing for food isn't cruel (although livestock treatment could be a lot better)... it's more like the laws you'd get arrested under if you went around stomping kittens to death

You're a fucking cuck if you actually believe this

lel