It's 2017

It's 2017.

Why don't you have a weight gain fetish yet?

Because im not a fucking gernig

cuz left is hotter

because no matter how much the media pushes it, fat chicks are still ugly.

Anyone that lives in our society and cant manage to NOT shove food in their mouth is a fucking retard. It isnt rocket science, its not like obesity has an unknown cause, its just that youre a shitty person that has ZERO self control.

3/10 for reply, but i saw the opportunity to fat shame (which should be encouraged btw) and had to jump on it.

because it's degenerate...

He's right you know.

Ive had a fatty fetish since I was 12, homie. Thinnest girl I never dated was 5'1" 140lbs

>Smaller boobs, no curves, less than feminine shape

"Hotter"

Cause I do

It's depressing.

IMO a b/c is the best cup size, after 20 anything bigger is going to fall like a rock and point down.

Massive amounts of fat is not curves, its fat. The left picture is very curvy, good hip/waist ratio. The pic on the right looks like a bloated cow, which to me is not feminine unless you want it to feel like youre fucking a waterbed.

i would fuck the right till it turns to left again

This, 100%

Would you rather buck a bag of bones?
Disgusting

Where did I ever say I didn't?

Disgusting.

>Classic fat cunt comment

Nice strawman, head over to fit and get back to me.

Sauce?

Hurr durr

Here's the deal... Women all age like fucking milk. Get the skinnies now. Later in life, they stop existing.

Fucking a fat girl because you're a fat fuck don't qualify as a fetish , ts just fucking in your own weight class

Yes..yes I would

But I"m not a fat fuck.

fucking a skinny chick is like going over a railroad track 60 miles an hour

I do and I'm loving the 70 extra lbs I packed on. Hopefully I'll be 400 lbs before long

>KIWF

kill it with fire

more of her

it can be....
this checks out...

Because I'm not a mega degenerate

is she better skinny or chubby?

You're disgusting, kill yourself

because feeding makes me uncomfortable and sexualizes an area of my life I don't need anymore difficulty with.

chubby

>2017
I have since 1997, bitch

I like my women thicc and curvy but the one on the right is fat.

>a fucking retard.
Yet you probably think bimbo shit is hot

Wake up man, excess is sexual

In some ways, but if you are already a depressive sad sack (like I know you are), why not? I think that even enhances it.

I'm 6'1" 185, nowhere near fat, buddy

I think one of the reasons I find it hot is because I am skinny. It's such a contrast you know? Like the extreme of femininity.

And the handful that stay thin end up with a narciccistic personality.