Deliberately putting the N-word in your song so white people can't sing it. Checkmate Whitey!

Deliberately putting the N-word in your song so white people can't sing it. Checkmate Whitey!

archive.is/zpZPC

Some sorority sisters at the University of New Hampshire are being investigated after a video showing them singing along to a Kanye West song containing the n-word was posted on social media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLIdxnLFeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=W0LSsSZGx70
youtube.com/watch?v=S-l-c3rTlnE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking christ, god I hate college liberals

Don't people have better things to do than to publicly bully some teenagers for singing along with a song including the "no-no words?"

Apparently not

it is clearly a VERY important issue

Yeah totally. Oh no they said Nigger! Clearly thats the most important thing in the world rn

I don't think we'll ever get to the point where people realize words aren't inherently racist. Sad society we live in...

this so much

>tfw from NH
This is embarrassing

Context is everything. Is a professor racist for teaching history and using the word nigger in his lesson? No. Is calling a black man walking by you on the street a nigger racist? Yes.

DAS RITE WHI PEPO

they did nothing wrong

t. Uneducated memer from Sup Forums

What about singing song lyrics a black man wrote?

Use your brain.

Tumblr cuck faggot beta nu-male SJW

Preach it brother
Everyone sang the n-word over the clean version of Gold Digger at 8th grade prom. Teachers just rolled their eyes basically cause they weren't too retarded to realize it's just kids being kids.

I mean let's be real, there's some form of fethishization of black people going on in regards to that but that's not the level the school people are tackling this on.

>8th grade prom

WHO THE FUCK CARES? IT'S JUST A FUCKING SONG! FUCKING HELL. God, I'm not one to say this but people need to grow a fucking spine, it's not like they're doing any harm just singing along with a fun song. I'm glad I don't live in a country where it's such a big deal to use the n word.
youtube.com/watch?v=zLIdxnLFeIg

This is fucking hilarious.

Thank you for elaborating on something that was already abundantly clear.
However, I still feel like entertaining that second statement. Is it still racism if you treat the man as an equal but still call him a nigger?

What n-word are you guys talking about?

t.cracker

Yes. Whether you treat him as equal or not, the word has a negative meaning when used to represent a black man. Unless you were friends and joking but thatd fall under context

yeah just like ure mom xD

gee wiz i think he means THE nword

you know, nigel ferraro

You're too worried about having to be out in public and not get harassed by Muslims

we arent allowed to say it on mu, itll get you a global 3 day ban

nah, if he gets offended he's just being a pussy lil bitch

Nice buzzwords, real original insults friendo

>Is it still racism if you treat the man as an equal but still call him a nigger?

LOL HOLY FUCK I'm stealing this

Nincompoop

LMAO XD Definitely a worthy meme!!

Safe spaced triggered snowflake

So, racism is no longer a belief but just another word with a poor connotation derived from a different era.

see

Seems like youre the triggered one my dude
Some people are legitimately racist. But for most normal people yes

Nah I'm racist as are most people

Its a natural human thing

Where's ur trip

So is cannibalism, incest, and war. Doesnt mean we shouldnt try to avoid those too

Avoiding racism leads to a Brazil like state

I forgot to remove it from an earlier thread. I dont intentionally try and tripfag lmao

But Kanye literally said he didn't care if white people said nigga when singing along at his concerts. If I have Kanye's consent to say 'nigga', who's getting upset by this?

False equivalent

no its pretty accurate

>n-word
Do you also say the "f-word" instead of fuck? Are you that much of an embarrassment of a human being?

Niggas

Provide evidence

Nigga/=/Nigger

I'm not bout to start posting images on IQ and race and skull size but if you are actually interested go to Sup Forums or r/the_donald and people will redpill you

MODS

Correct, and when everyone is having a good time singing a song, there is no ill intent if the white people say it too. It's so fucking dumb. The only reason it's offensive is because we're told it is and no one stops to really think "oh they're just having a good time singing along to a song, they aren't trying to oppress me or my kind"

How about no
This

Nigger

Double nigger

>posting images on iq and race and skull size

How about instead of believing an image, you post citations for your evidence?

included in said images and all over the internet

Shh poltards dont use proper logic

Except for the fact that the word nigger is inherently racist. Hence why referring to anyone for any reason as a nigger is a negative connotation.

nigger

Being a liberal is the same as having a mental disorder.

imagine being this mind cucked to the point you skip certain mouth sounds while singing along to your jiggaboo tunes

What a a faggot nigger

liberals sure love participating in angry mobs.

couldn't possibly be a character flaw though

#findacure

This is just a proof that white people should not listen to (c)rap made by niggers

10 years ago it was a funny skit, now...
youtube.com/watch?v=W0LSsSZGx70

>be white
>listening to black music
They played themselves if we're being honest

>but if you are actually interested go to Sup Forums or r/the_donald and people will redpill you
is this satire

At my work place its about 50/50 with white and black dudes. Two of the white guys always sing along with the rap music they play and say nigga. I asked one of the black dudes about it, since I wasn't comfortable doing it without them saying it doesn't bother them--a respect thing, and he said it doesn't really bother those guys when they do it, but he appreciates me being respectful about it and would rather they be like me than saving it inoffensively.

No, it isn't.
At the snap of my fingers everyone stops believing the word is racist and/or related to racism.
Is the word still racist ?

>Mfw pol literally cannot come to grips with other peoples opinions

Nononono, you don't get what I'm saying. Why do you need to be fed an image with supposed "citations" on them, and believe that is real? You're the one trying to convince us of this bullshit going on in Brazil. You seem like the kind of person that skims through an article written by somebody, cherry picks the facts out to fit their narrative, and then believe's that to be the absolute truth. Go ahead, prove us wrong. I would love to see your articles backed by scientist, sociologist, etc. that are genuinely credible with years of research that has been consistently been peer reviewed by many that proves that what you're saying is correct. I'll wait.

12 years ago Ben Folds released a cover of Bitches Ain't Shit by Dr. Dre where he sang the world "nigga" 3 times but nobody batted an eye back then:
youtube.com/watch?v=S-l-c3rTlnE

Yes u dirty honkey give me my reservations cracker ass whitey fuck you for Obama nigger

USA racist white devil honkey bitch mob

>since I wasn't comfortable doing it without them saying it doesn't bother them
I've seen countless cuck threads and ''traps aren't gay'' threads, but this is the most cucked faggoty thing I've seen on Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve

here ya go

Disliking crazy sjws that likes to target and harrass everyone for no fucking reason doesn't man me a nazi Sup Forumscuck.

You're fucking retarded. The word nigger is racist slang derived from the word Negro. It was only created and used for the intent of being offensive to black people. The only way your ridiculous notion works is if the word ceased to exist entirely.

make*

No actually the word nigger existed in it's own right and means an ignorant person.

For example, you're a nigger.

The word is actually derived from Latin for black or dark...

cucked!= socially autistic

>Author opinion
Mfw pol hates the media unless it favours their views

Yeah, not wanted to piss off half the work crew at a decent paying job in I city I've just moved to and am living on my own. Why would I start spouting off the word, even inoffensively, around a bunch of 35-45 year old black men who literally can't believe it when white dudes aren't racist towards them. Especially when I'm younger than them.
Your upper middle class is showing.

>The word nigger is racist slang derived from the word Negro
A testament to your stupidity.

>it's a fucking wikipedia article
>only 1 link
>Of a highly spoonfed narrative

Fuck off Sup Forums.

The entire country of Brazil

Well all three of us can't be right

Neuroscientist Sam Harris and Famed Psychologist Jordan Peterson both concur with it

The only thing this proves is Capitalism is inherently corrupt and in the pocket of Big Oil

Niggers aren't french

Now search negro...

Wouldn't it invalidate treating him as your equal? It's similar to "treating someone as your equal" but referring to them as peon or plebian. On the surface it seems valid but in practice you're verbally declaring that your relationship is one in which you are "superior"

Words are now equal to actions?

Bad bait

>now search negro
It adds one more step, the word niger. As in the country. As in still a derivative, but ultimately outside the scope of your point for nigger is still a different word with its only intent to be racist.

Idk there a difference between thinking and speaking? Can you speak without performing an action? Shut the fuck up

I was laughing because of how retarded that statement was