2nd and third worlders tell us about your fathers

2nd and third worlders tell us about your fathers

Privileged first worlders go away. Your fathers grew up in the civilised world so they're probably far more boring and kind

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakir
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Am I first world or not?

Grandad was a farmer, Dad was too for a short time. Decided to take the risk and went to the city to learn and be an english teacher at around 19.

My father is British

My dad is a Catholic deacon. Catholic = third worlder, right?

>another FYR

kek no

Being a Catholic deacon sure it is.

>keep in contact with your parents after 15 y.o.
Why are first wolders such manchilds?

typical beta loser. he is also unironically a huge patriot of russia and says he loves russian literature more than anything else, and genuinely hates america and thinks they dream about attacking us. he is way dumber than he thinks he is.

I just KNEW a first worlder would respond with a boring contribution. They just have to include themselves in everything

love of Russian literature is not a patriotic thing,
I love Russian literature from Pushkin to Bulgakov more than anything else too but still hate Russia

>genuinely hates america and thinks they dream about attacking us
He's right tho

which shithole are you from, lad? I'm sensing Eastern Europe

once my sister got drunk when she was 15 or even younger maybe, my father got pissed as fuck and went drinking, came home drunk as ape, started shouting and shit, he called my sister in kitchen and talked how hes unhappy that she drinks etc, then he took a motherfucking knife in his hand and stood in front of them and still shouting, i was like 12 maybe 10 yo i got scared and ran into my room and started praying to Jesus and Mary that he doesnt kill anyone, well he didnt in the end even joked about it tomorrow saying that he is only faquir allowed in this house

>keep in contact with your parents after fertilization
Why are non-blacks such manchilds?
>that flag
>not first world
I think you're confused about how things work in the new world.

>I love Russian literature
Cringe

Keep on shilling, friendo

my dad finished HS as a car mechanic

he met my mom in a summer camp where they fell in love (apparently my mom was dating a beta guy, then dad stepped in the picture, he was basicly chad and probably still is)
they got married right at 19, i was born 2 years later

he worked in east germany for a while (thats when i first tasted mozard chocolate)
he won some cup in portugal because he was also playing football
they started growing watermelons for profit and it put a strain on the relationship, he started drinking and cheated on mom aswell
meanwhile his workplace closed so he became a borderguard (i remember him showing us his list of countries he needed to memorize, and was always upset about how to write seychelle islands)

they later divorced and he left us, got with another women instantly
he got into trouble with gypsies so he was conceal carrying his sidearm with himself (got permit)
he was corrupt and he had passports filled with german marks which he gave us sometimes

he was busted but they could never prove it, so he resigned and won a lawsuit against the state, without a lawayer, then joined the army where he was just driving trucks
he got fed up with low pay recently so now hes a full time trucker and spends 2 weeks driving trucks in europe and 2 at his home

last time i heard he got into an arguement with his boss, he locked the truck in germany on the autobahn, and ordered his gf to come pick him up from hungary

+15
if they wanted to destroy it they would have done it already, just like they crushed the USSR.

This is exactly the quality content I was hoping for thanks. What is faquir?

>love of Russian literature is not a patriotic thing
he is a patriot because says so not BECAUSE he loves russian literature you dumb bogan subhuman

the guys from movies that do tricks with knives fire etc, i think most famous is lying on bed made from nails

+15, your green card is in the mail

I am not a bogan, bogans do not know who Pushkin is

You might be a bit dumb though

was kind of dumb to assume that nationalists were literate, yes

Aussies get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah my father molested me.

Now I'm very masochistic and very gay.

The coolest guy.

that's not what your gf said when I told her she could move here if she married me

Poland is in Schengen

Neither do you.

Polaks are racist and don't really like asians also I have no gf.

>Taste Mozart chocolate in Germany

This is the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Fucking frogs stole your birthright.

>Faqir
>Dae le slovakia no moosleems xddd

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakir

Muslims influenced eastern Europe more than the (((West))) ever did

ok m8... maybe you are butthurt that a quadroon was more clever and literate than you will ever be?

Do u want an ex-yugo bf? :3

We have no muslim influence tho, we dont even have mosque

I've read more books this year than you will in your entire lifetime. Reading a list of Russian writers from Wikipedia and pretending that you know anything about russian literature on an imageboard is cringeworthy. Stop.

You know you can build those