So apparently Lauren Southern is a nigger lover and her NEET "fans" are pissed off...

So apparently Lauren Southern is a nigger lover and her NEET "fans" are pissed off? Why are these threads getting deleted from Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pew.tube/user/Azzmador/sK2udAJ#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proof?

Somebody posted it in a thread but it got deleted. But it's legit

no screencap?

Nah I didn't bother saving it because I didn't think it would get deleted AGAIN. It's like the second one I've seen though that's been deleted. It's basically her with some half breed and she admits he's a nigger, then claims he "voted trump" on twitter. Apparently it backfired

here you go

let's see

pew.tube/user/Azzmador/sK2udAJ#

Bro, Whole Foods is for right-centrist suburban liberals who think "the glutens" and non-organic vegetables will give their kids autism, and libertarians jack off to supporting prison labor and think regular grocery store food is part of a gub'mint brainwashing conspiracy or something else they heard on Alex Jones.

Real ancoms eat out of the garbage.

There's a thread about it on pol right now

Here you go

Hopefully her kike youtube tanks and she has to get an actual job instead of being a e-celeb for the "alt right"

This is why I don't take women seriously

HMM IM OK WITH THIS SKIN TONE

The funny part is the guy looks like a literal preppy chad. Like one of those shitskins with rich parents that bangs white girls because he's a rich douche. The hypocrisy is out of this world

What hypocrisy?

>muh white population
>muh europe rapefugee crisis
This alone makes her a huge hypocrite

She might lose 50 out of her thousands of subscribers. Nobody gives a shit except neets

>except neets
So literally 90% of her base

Wow you're dumb shes not a white nationalist. Understanding the problems with Islam in Europe doesn't have anything to do with liking your dick on the darker side.

Yet she has no issue having sex with a muslim

I really don't believe this faggot is half black and irish. No way in fucking hell would a full bloodied irish person have a half breed like this

pic literally related

Is that her hot as shit sister?

Lol even if you weren't retarded and the guy was Muslim, still not hypocricy. She doesn't claim to hate Muslims she just knows that Islam is a dangerous ideology.

Don't know who she is, and i dont give a fuck. Btw tits or gtfo.

Then why did you even bother posting at all fucking moron. Nobody gives a fuck that you don't give a fuck

So you don't see the hypocrisy in whining and crying about muslims and europe and how whites need to have families and children, yet behind the scenes she's fucking a muslim? And then claims he's actually half black and votes trump so it's all good? I'm not even a WN btw I'm just sick of roasties trying to milk money out of losers/neets by being political or pretending to like video games or cars or whatever have you. These women need to be exposed and shamed for the worthless whores that they are

Called it. How can u not know.
Juat another cryptofeminist subverting redpill omegas for attention an money.

Since she sees these pathetically autistic pigskins putting her on a pedestal and getting insecure about black n brown men.....guess what shell fuck em.

Pol tards are to blame. If she was everything she was shed be on camera with a ring and pregnant

She hasn't really ever said anything about white families and although she talks about the importance of familial values she also just this week explained why she hasn't started a family. Girls only 22 and wicked hot. You clearly don't know much about her. Just because I know that Muslims are ruining Europe doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck an Arabic girl. All beside the point cause guy isn't even Arabic and definitely isn't Muslim.

Well given the choice its better she takes an alpha mulatto or pajeet then that autistic pigskin lookin pol tard there.

Alpha white guys are rare......shes literally teasing and rejecting a pol tard at that anime convention with a chadjeet.

Pol literally shot white guys in the foot

Shed be a real degenerate if she was with that white neckbeard in the corner there...
..looks like a b tard turning into pol at that moment

Well shes made bank now her an her swarthy lover can have kids while se stays at home

Swarthy muslim fux
Pasty christian bux

So right leaning people are neets?

>Alpha white guys are rare
No one's buying that you hafu cuck, just give into your inner dominant white male and let go of your beta Asian side. You're our brothers and we will except you with open arms. Europa Universalis

Kek ireland us birthplace of white trash

The fuck are these neets you all keep referring to

Then why didn't her subscriber count go down but instead is growing even faster? You live in an echo chamber and have delusions of grandeur

Accept sorry

She only says it for the camera.....she doesnt belive it. Just read the teleprompter an get paid

There must be nudes? Where are the nudes?

Trust me bro dont bother with arab women unless in south brazil

>wicked hot
No, that would be her sister

And how do you know he "definitely isn't muslim" because she said so? Again, a full bloodied irish person having a child with a full bloodied black person? That kid is coming out black as fuck. It's more likely she's lying to save face. And that's not a good example. A better one would be if you went around bitching and whining about illegals and how mexicans need to GTFO, yet you're banging an illegal on the side.

Well they dont want to lose their gibs.
Sjws n neckbeards r the same

I mean maybe, but then she's definitely not a hypocrite.

>ridiculously hot girl
>walks around destroying ugly feminists

Nothing not to like who cares if she doesn't believe what she says, shes speaking the truth

No just her fanbase

What self respecting man with a big boy job would actually care about or take lauren southern seriously?

Pretty sure it stands for Not in Education, Employment or Training. So losers. Because if you are proud of being white and are aware of the differences in race. You want to have a white family. Sick of the politically correct bs. Don't want fucking boatloads of Muslims dumped on your front lawn you are now a neet. And are "insecure" about people of color.

This is Sup Forums.......not some chad central
Accept an make most if it....alphas are rare and white culture is cucked.

What are you talking about my example is exactly what she's doing I just switched the genders. Burden of proof is on you to prove the guy is Muslim dumbfuck. Until you do that, all your points are moot

You must be one of the faggots that donates to this whore's page. Not one person in here has claimed that

I don't user, feel like fucking sexy in that white dress.

>truth
Is it or just confirmation bias...2/3 i can agree but rest is subvetsion n pandoring....like dr oz buttering up his fat audience.
Youre the target demographic so theyll give u what u want

Thanks

Yeah I'm not saying I agree with all her shit but she's definitely entertaining and she actually makes good points.

Also, so hot

If they're under 40, then yes.

Never donated to her, don't follow her. Just know a lot of the shit she talked on. And agreed with some of it. Whether she was sincere in it or not is another issue. Also agree with shit pol says. Sick of this influx of black/brown loving cucks that floods Sup Forums now. Place is slowly turning into Reddit tier faggotry.

I don't have to prove shit. I'm not the one trying to feed people bullshit so they will give me money like lauren southern. Even if the guy isn't muslim she still looks stupid as fuck. But again he looks like one to me and given the fact she's canadian he odds he is one is even higher

I don't understand what the age has to do with it, user.

You're not making a whole lot of sense, big guy. She's not a racist she can speak her mind and fuck whoever she wants. If you think she's being disingenuous in her beliefs that's fine (although I highly doubt it) but you clearly don't have a concept of "hypocrisy"

Not who you're responding to.
What the fuck is with this burden of proof shit? I don't get it. This isn't a fucking court room. Clearly you can't just go making wild statements but the guy clearly looks like he shits on the sidewalk. I feel that people that whip out the "burden of proof" just can't argue. For example...clearly you don't know this brown fuck. You don't know his name or his social media or anything. How in the fuck are you supposed to prove it. You can make a pretty good guess. But this faggot can't argue so it's almost like a straw man argument. Keep that burden card in your back pocket I guess. Cause once you start losing or have nothing else to offer pull it out

why does anyone have a problem with this? her and shoe said they'd fuck any guy that's taller than them.

But no user, she said he's half black and voted trump. We have to believe everything women say at face value because they're delicate flowers with no "alt" motives

link?

His whole argument revolves around that guy being Muslim. There's no evidence that he's Muslim except "he sorta looks like one to me." Prove that shit. Sorry logical concepts make your head hurt, but that's how arguments work even on Sup Forums

Or I just believe her because it's not that hard to prove that she's lying if she actually is

It was in one of those videos those two did together. I don't know I hardly watch any of their shit. They're obviously basic. They were talking about what makes an alpha/beta guy in their perception. Anything over 6 feet they were saying can cream pie them.

Oh fuck. Yeah I'm sorry. I'll just crawl back into my basement, don't know what I was doing up here anyways...

I don't care. I just fap to her.

There's also no evidence he's half black and voted trump. Going by this retard logic of yours she should prove that

Sorry but he is definitely not black. Or partially black/white. No. Come on man. You can see it. It's right there. If I tell you the sky is blue, do I have to prove it? Just look at it. Okay, let me rephrase..I don't know if he's actually Muslim. But he is middle eastern. I don't know what his religious beliefs are.

this guy knows what's up

You're a sad, sad little bitch.

She's also a jew lel

We'll she clearly knows him. You don't. You're accusing her of lying. Burden of proof is on you. What are they teaching you children in school?

Sorry ignore that reply

Meant for you. Sorry.
Sorry but he is definitely not black. Or partially black/white. No. Come on man. You can see it. It's right there. If I tell you the sky is blue, do I have to prove it? Just look at it. Okay, let me rephrase..I don't know if he's actually Muslim. But he is middle eastern. I don't know what his religious beliefs are. Also not sure if the one post was you but it stated clearly not Arabic or Muslim. Prove that.

He could be a bunch of things.

implying that race mixing is not genocide

this shit is pretty old news isnt it

That post does not constitute proof. What are they teaching you?

Whatever. They're both the type of girls to hit the wall soon and have pickings mostly between guys that either banged them before (who knows how long of a list that is for any girl tbh lol) and desperate guys they didn't want in the first place.

Yeah I figured. Like I said he could be a bunch of things I have no idea. Regardless of what he is it's not hypocritical for her to bang anyone (except a faggy liberal) That was the whole argument

lmao

She's not trying to prove anything you retard. You're trying to prove she's lying.

Does she talk about the white identity or keeping things "white?" Honest question. I just know if her stance(or what she says anyways) on immigration and shit like left vs right.
If not, then you're correct, not hypocritical.
I was looking for the original point and didn't see that. So I apologise, user.

Because your e-celeb bullshit isn't political

You're referring to the post as proof for your argument. I never said she was trying to prove anything. I'm also not necessarily trying to prove anything, I can look at the guy and see he isn't nig. Or if he is the percentage is very low and he has a higher percentage of another brown in him.
God I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

That's what I'm saying. She does not talk about that she's not alt-right or white nationalist. She's actually pretty reasonable.

It's cool I did mention exactly that point quite a few times though

You love darker dick

My bad for not catching it. Also, checked.

My argument wa simply that she's not a hypocrite regardless of who she bangs. I don't need to prove the guys black, but she's saying he is and she knows the guy. If you think she's lying then prove it. Otherwise shut the fuck up

Nice

1/2 blk nigga
1/2 Irish patato
+
Whatever she is

Which would make thier kid more white. But oh wait "hurr gotta be 100% " right?

Also I assume its an ex.... So

>Not muslim
>If they had kids it would be more white than black
>caring about some bodies failed relationships

Is this what you dumbass white people really do. You concerned about what some girl does with her life? You are really that butthurt. Who gives a flying shit who she wants to date. Or have a baby with

On top of that, why should anyone give two shits about you throwing a tantrum over it? You mad because she's not interested in your ass?

I love how you keep saying that because she claims he's black then it must be true, as if she has no reason at all to lie. You are stupid as fuck if you actually believe that guy isn't muhammed

>his dad was white his mother was half negroid half irish on the maternal side as all AA are spawn from irish women raped by black slaves or slave owners to produce mulatto slaves
100,000 protestant women as young as 14 were used for this, offspring increasing and surpassing the 500,000 african negroids numbers who were shipped in in total
this practice was made illegal later on as the practices cut in to slavers profits

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

with the gentics of the mud afro mother he could be part black, just not half as his y chromosome is european irish and the x from the mothers side has irish dna, result is the guy looks close to caucasian as many of the irish markers got merged in to a chromosome set
stil he never wil be white

Hey I've been arguing that she can bang whoever she wants this whole time.

That being said, yes, I am super pissed it's not me

Alright dude, is there a reason that it matters? What's your point?

Also im changing my argument he's definitely half black

just like alex jones etc she is controlled opposition
jones is a jew too btw

Okay, here. So the guy in question is in the purple and then dressed up as a sheep in the attached image of the post in question. Look at him. Not a nigger.