You suddenly have every member of ISIS lined up against a wall, bound and blindfolded. What do you do?

You suddenly have every member of ISIS lined up against a wall, bound and blindfolded. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=87H8xkKBv_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would get their wives and daughters...

Give them benefits, free houses and the finest 7 year old white pussy about then welcome them as my countrymen.

Send them into a vacuum chamber.

Execute them with my ar-15 while screaming God wills it

Run away, because that's how Donald Trump handles conflict, apparently.

give them first class tickets to tel'aviv

hmm not sure, but there will be Benny Hill music

Picks out the cute ones and force them into a life serving white cocks. Then execute the rest

make them all add a seventh bucket of an aqueous uranyl nitrate solution to the fuel tank of a nuclear reactor and keep them all alive for 80 days with blood transfusions and skin grafts from their own dead family members... with benny hill music blaring 24/7 in their rooms

Open fire

Pour bacon grease on them. Then, execute order 66

set them loose in the most sjw infested country in the world

Go after their families

Start shooting. I don't care about making them suffer, they're not worth the effort of torture and they know nothing of importance. I want them to no longer exist. That's it.

force feed them bacon then shoot them in the dick

Set them free, because they haven't been convicted in a court of law by a jury of their peers

Baseball bat

be like the bitch emperor and back down

Stop debating; recede to my tranny washroom to eat taco bowles

Put them on Londons city council.

I like this.

Do something like pic related...just switch the "Muslims" with the "Rabbits" and ensure all the children born are born into Christianity being taught specifically how to BTFO Islamic proselytizing

Untie them and congragulate them for killing tens of thousands of sandniggers and redpilling millions of westerners on the reality of muslims. Give them more guns and send them back to sandniggerstan so they can continue to make it easier for people like me who islam to point to them in order to push an agenda and to laugh at them beheading cowardly kurdshits.

*people like me who hate islam to point to them in order to push my agenda

1 bullet per head. Get their wives and rape.

kek

1.) Take them to a petting zoo
2.) Strip them naked
3.) Slather peanut butter on their junk
4.) Let the goats do their thing

PULL THE TRIGGER YOU SMELLY NIGGER

Get the Gimp.

Pork enemas
Pig blood bath
Bullets

take off their blindfolds and force them to watch me do all kinds of harem things

Hear a swooosh

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt*

My ears start to bleed
Hear a faint *deus vult* in the distance

3 a-10s fly overheads, being followed by a swarm of eagles
>Feels good.jpg

Fuck them. Seriously, I would make people fuck them in the most humiliating way ever

Make them show me their tender boipussies :3

let them loose in san francisco or seattle

let the left be as culturally enriched as they want

also put a collar on them that would kill them anytime i want, so after they culturally enrich leftist shitholes i can make sure they dont head to texas or somewhere that matters

Tickle them

Give them guns and ammunition and let them go in Washington DC

Well that was easy.
Throw pig blood on every one of them and shoot them. Leave one survivor, and trot him out to tell the world never to fuck with America.

March them into some kind of super trump oven several dozen at a time.

make a catapult that fires pigs with bombs strapped to them

i will call it a porkapult

Burn them

get a yuuuuuge pot with muhammeds face on it, make pork stew. throw them all into the stew while its boiling. stream it live

Can we let them loose in the Clinton mansion instead?

Hand them weapons and send them directly to Jew York.

High Definition Executions live streamed.

Lower them into Parana tanks.

its funny, i never thought a politician would exist that i would prefer hillary clinton to

then bernie panders showed up and offered all the retarded milennials free shit, said bread lines are a good idea, said white people don't know what its like to be poor, and said he doesnt believe in charity

fbi.gov/

This guy gets it.

Get the sickest collateral in history

untie and Lock them up in a room with people who tweeted refugees welcome

Rape the cute ones and make the rest watch

>send them to re-education centers
>get them to apologize for terrorism and renounce Islam
>have them doing all kinds of degenerate shit and put it out in the media

This kills the martyr.

all that body wasted on monkeyface

Feed them a bowl of eggs.

Ask libshits for money to jail them all for life in solitary cells.

nothing. i we kill them, they win

youtube.com/watch?v=87H8xkKBv_U

>Interrogate their leaders to reveal their financial benefactors.

>Expose and kill them, and ensure their assets are seized or destroyed.

>With that taken care of, kill the rest of ISIS as well, they have nothing to offer (at this point ISIS can declare victory, as I've killed them).

>Be vilified in liberal media as the most vicious Islamophobe of the 21st century.

Better yet
>get some pigs
>starve them
>throw the ISIS members where the pigs so they can feast on them

Also, a good idea would be making different groups of mudslims and torture them based on their rank (the lowest ranks get a normal kill and the higher ones get more humilliating and painful deaths). Everything has to be recorded as well, of course.

Have a punch of pigs rape them while they smell the fumes of burning qurans

deport them to Israel
they've got to go back.

"The Sandpaper Room. There are two rollers hidden behind the walls on either side of the Sandpaper Room that keep the abrasive floor in motion at all times. Not too fast, maybe two or three miles per hour, which is easy enough to keep pace with… at first. Eventually though, you get tired and stop. But the moving floor pulls you up against the wall, where you realize that the soles of your shoes are slowly being sanded away. So you start walking again, but it dawns on you that you're only delaying the inevitable… that your time is limited to how long you can stay awake and moving, while your captors have all the time in the world. How long will it take for you to die? How many times will you drop unconscious from exhaustion, only to be ripped awake by the pain of your skin being sanded away? How many times will you be able to force yourself to get up and walk before your body simply isn't able to obey your mental commands anymore? Hours? Days? A week? Once you make the final drop, how long before the sandpaper grinds your flesh to the bone? How many days before you bleed to death? How long before there's nothing left but a red wet stripe on the floor… of the Sandpaper Room?"

They dont have to tell me what they did, but in front of them will be a bowl of eggs

>find their women
>execute the 40+ year old
>13-35
>breed and nut inside of their daughters and women in front of them.
>keep them in cells with the American, French, British, and German anthem blasting in a continuous loop
>Lights in the room continuously turn on and off at rapid speed.
>9 months later
>let them out, and see their womens bellys swollen with our children.
>Cut their Achilles tendon and throw them back in the cell with minimal treatment.
>when their wife/daughter/sister goes into labor we have them watch, castrate them, and wide them like horses while they bleed out.

Search them to see if they have any of that sweet MIC dosh still on them.