I am so high and I realize we are all one...

I am so high and I realize we are all one. Come and join me say whatever you want while we exist in this form of sanity we call our home, life.

Let me hypnotize you

Welcome to the other side friend. I'm glad you could make it. I love you. Have a beautiful time among the stars.

-You're friendly neighborhood mushroom man.

Shut the fuck up, degenerate loser.

Shut the fuck up, degenerate loser.

What are you high on user?
Have a nice trip

the niggerman might get you be careful

High on LSA, the psychedelic that teaches you how to get rid of any psychosexual oral fixated problems you have in your life , mainly because I chewed heavenly blue morning glory seeds, this is my last trip on this psychedelic but I have many more to learn lessons from

Thank you brother, I love you

There are well-wishers and nay sayers, light and dark, ying and yang, everything is one everything is balanced

Go ahead I am susceptible to myself

I am the nigger man, and the nigger man is us. We all stay here in peace.

Tell me the truest truth my Sup Forumsro

Can you get me high too. The only reason I'm awake at this ungodly hour is that I'm not high

I just want to fucking punch people and im really fucking high right now.

MAKE US WHOLE

What people that don't want this life anymore

Cosmetic surgery only leads to more surgery.

NIGGER

I will tell you, to tell yourself the truth because only you know the truth.

Mushroom man!!! U.S.?

Why do you seek intoxication brother or sister, what does life owe you? Take care for me and for yourself, I love you.

What anger are you holding onto yourself? Why must you make others feel your pain?

Until you allow yourself

Are taking themselves for granted

You're projecting your sympathies onto a universe that can not feel the same in the return.

The universe would then be labeled psychotic, sociopathic by our psychology, we must forgive it.

That won't make you any more interconnected.

Interconnected or not, we will live

Off by one, damn but I'm starting to believe in the full moon craziness effect because everything went to shit.

Power was out for two hours, slight damaged to the new VW golf rims despite the fact that I did everything to prevent it, misplaced a key that i was suppose to bring in the shop in the other vehicle that took off.

There's no in way that I will get permanent supervisor position but I'd be okay.

Thank fucking god I got some left over weed in the pipe when I got home.

Hardly oneness at that point.

>we are all one
does that mean when I jerk off I'm actually giving you a handjob

We are deceiving our minds from our main biological goal, to reproduce, by doing so we reach the highest peak that our body can award us, as we are machines that work through punishment and award. The orgasm is the highest award one can give themselves, the chemical and psychology prosperities are fruitfully perfect, but once we reach that point we call because we cannot get more. By jacking off you are killing the race from what could have been another person. Population control is another topic

I feel your pain and you forgive yourself. I love you take care, take lots of care for me

Do you notice any peculiar intrusion housed in your bottom right hemisphere?

If I could I would tell you yes, but I lack the information to make a proper response. If you want teach me, explain to us

It is a simple yes or no question, either you recognize it or not.

Shut the fuck up, actual degenerate loser. Oh, and make me.

But i'm asking you,

No, I feel comfortably numb

I am you, tell yourself the truth you deny yourself or have denied yourself. Until then only will you know the truth

DRUGS ARE FOR LOOOOOOOOOOSERS

You feel a sense of pride, but what do you hold it over for? What are you restricting yourself

Wanna get high?

I am me and you are we, and you are me and we are all together?

Kill yourself, OP.

No thanks, I'm already GAYYYYY

I would flick that out of your fingers so quickly your pea-brain wouldn't be able to process what just happened. You'd be like
>DUDE WHERE'S MY WEED
>IT WAS ON ME A SECOND AGO
>WHERE IS IT
>WHERE'D IT GOOOOO

You're not making any sense. Stop smoking the devil's lettuce.