Hello anons

hello anons
how do you guys shave your beards without irritation? my job requires me to have a "clean look" everyday but it hurts so much for me to shave and it looks like i shaved a axe.

What the fuck are you shaving with a brick?

use shaving cream or gel

for fuck sake user use shaving cream. How fucking retarded are you?

try an electric razor

And use a good razor. Looks like you're using some shitty/dull razor.

Or get razors with the lube strip on them. I use those and never need cream.

user fucking your job

Dude if that happens to your face every time you shave and you don't change your shaving strategy, you're a fucking irredeemable dipshit.

most likely ur shaving agains the direction of the hairs
never do that
u shave the way which the hair naturally points towards
otherwise the tiny hair stubs can be covered up by skin, when they start to regrow
and thats probably what that red shit is
hair gotten stuck or covered by skin
also dont shave with a rusty spoon

*quit

This or a straight razor. Use good shaving soap, not foam and shaving pencil for small cuts

Shaving cream, shave along the grain if that helps with the rash. I you have a light hair color, shaving along the grain will look just fine too.

Didn't really look at the pic. Forget the light hair color thing, kek.

also further note
cream choice doesnt actually matter that much
like i use normal hand soap and theres no problem whatsoever
the point is just to find something that lubes and moistens up the skin, + the soap somewhat sanitizes to avoid nasty shit

Use a gel.
Make sure your blades are always sharp. And rub some baby milk on it after shaving

use a one blade and use good shaving soap.
when you have tese problems, dont shave against the grew direction
your skin will get used to it

I used to get that irritation, but swapped to this style of razor. No longer an issue. Would recommend.

First off, get a better razor. Second, don't shave against the grain and third, use a good shave balm. I have dr. Carver's shave balm and I almost never get irritation unless I'm sloppy and in a hurry. Take your time and use an actual sharp razor.

I use to get bumps aswell... solution. Dispoable 2 blade razor. Wash face, use lotion as cream, shave. Shower.

Been shaving since middle school, OP, and I'm now in my mid-20s. I can tell you it's better to use shave gel than shave cream; it spreads on your face easier and is easier to mow through. Don't scrape repeatedly, instead do long strokes from the top of your cheek down to your neck/throat until about shoulder level. Wash your face with cold water after. Use lotion on your face and neck before bed if you have some. Good luck.

Make sure you're running the razor under hot water, not warm. Hold it under for 30 seconds before you start.

How the fuck do you milk a baby?

Holy fuck OP.
Shave the direction your hair grows, not against it. Use a single blade razor and shaving gel. Try to wait as long as possible between shaving, if you keep shaving short hair it's more likely to become ingrown.

How fucking hard is it to use a sharp razer and cream you dip

what is it called so i can search amazon?

don't do this

fucking idiot

mods i think we have located a pedophile
good job user that one went over my head

also

id recommend the same shit

Use an electric shaver like a modern man. Blades leave me looking like OP and electric razors are convenient and hassle-free to use. You just use the damn thing and be done with it. No need to fuck around with baby oils, lubes and cremes.

Fat boy razor

dollar shave club

Don't really know the process, but I buy it off of the dark web.

niggers have this facial issue too and they dont have to shave

look it up

they even sued dominos a few years ago

trippy trips

Available at Walmart

Can't you explain to your boss that you have a skin condition? I mean they should be able to blatantly see the issue with you shaving everyday.

Buy better blades and use better cream.

Buy Harry's blades and a kit. They're great for my skin and do the job great. Cheap. Try it. Google Harry's.

stahp

use wax. you'll bleed and it'll hurt but it's much cleaner in the end and lasts longer.
man up pussy. they have convenient wax stripseverywhere/

Use after shave. Doesn't have t be perfumed. I just use rubbing alcohol. Some anons like to use vdka. That works too. But you gotta blast those germs after you shave. Then don't touch your face - especially your neck - with ANYTHING ... especially for the first couple hours after because shaving causes micro damage to your skin that allows infection to get started more easily. The skin needs time to recover its natural ability to fend off infection. Good luck, user.

checked and keked

The us military has facial hair exceptions for cases like yours op, talk to your bosses and bring a doctor's note about the irritation

Shaving cream and a straight razor with the grain idiot

Shave after a hot shower. Apply shaving cream or gel or whatever and let it rest for a minute or two and shave SLOWLY, also, get a new razor.

I also use a DE safety razor, wet-shaving. Cleared up all my problems with razor bumps and ingrown hairs. Miraculous fucking system.

use cold water to clean the blade your dad should have taught you this

You're not using your face towel to polish the meast slicer are you?

Humor me user, why is this a bad idea

A shaving routine is different for everyone. What might work for one peron will not necessarily work for another. My family own a shaving business with over 130 years experience.
Shaving morning or evening does not matter its just a myth that has been spread about over the years, do whats best for your lifestyle. I personally shave in the evening and never had a rash or irritation.
Photos have been posted telling you what direction you should shave in but once again it is different for each individual.
Here are some rules that in time will help you out.
First off you will need, high glycerine based shaving cream, sharp razor blade of your choice, ideally a shaving brush and lots of hot water.
Always shave after a bath or shower as the skin will absorb water and open up the pores.
Apply the shaving cream thoroughly with the shaving brush using warm/hot water, do this for at least 1-2 mins.
Now shave in the direction that your hair grows, normally downwards but can be very different from one person to the next. You can train your hair to grow in the direction you want over time.
NEVER GO AGAINST THE GRAIN as this will cause irritation. Only go over the same area once. Use a non alcohol based face cream after.
Stick to this routine and you should notice change for the better in a couple of weeks. Good luck.

came here to suggest this. Plus you save tons on the blades. I bought a box of german sharp as fuck blades like 10$ about a year ago, still haven't ran out. Straight razor shaver here, but the old school safety razors are tits too

It takes finesse and good lubricant but youll get a hang of by the time you turn 15, user

You can buy a good one at Walmart, but they're called safety razors (safety as opposed to 's straight razor). Also blades for them are ridiculously cheap.

that is stupid and not for everyone

I thought no one here shaved :(

be a man and grow a beard...

shave after you get out of the shower . Wash your face in the shower too. If you are really worried about it being a bitch to shave soak your face with some of your hair conditioner. This can make the hair softer and easier for your razor blade. When shaving . Use shaving creame, shaving gel, or even some of the conditioner if you are out of everything else. Go with the grain of your hair till your scabbed up face clears. do short one inch small strokes, take it slow. Rinse the blade out well and make sure no hair has clumped up between the blades. If you buy cheap razors like I do you might have to hit the side of the razor on the sink like a hammer to make the hair clumps fall out (this isnt an issue if you shave regularly or dont have fast hair growth. Once you shave your face rinse it lightly with some warm water and pat it dry with a clean towel. DO NOT RUB! If you want you can then use some aftershave if you want but it will probably sting badly right now (and dry your face out). You can also just use cold tap water and rinse your face with that. Then once again pat dry.If you go to work a while after you shave, like maybe an hour or so, put a little bit of face lotion on your face. Your face is super dry and one reason why its getting so fucked up. Once you get home from work wash your face with some soap and dry it off. Then put some lotion on your face (very light). Washing your face really dries your face out. You can also do this right before bed if you take a shower before bed. repeat your process this way and life should be a lot better for you. Also if you have 2 days off in a row each week, Dont shave at all for those two days this gives your face time to heal. Take it nice and slow and eventually your face will heal up. Also clean your sheets and buy new razors. I ll use the cheap fucking 2 blad razors that you can get in a bag of 10 for like $17 or some shit. After your face heals you don't have to be as tender with your face.

the best way for a noob i would say to get a safty razor with atleast 3 blades. the more the better.

when u use shitty 1-2 bladed one timers you get irritation.

after shaved, apply richly with a cream, doesnt matter what cream really.

/thread

Use Creamo shave cream. Wash off when finished and use a face moisturizer. I had the same problem, but this seems to have done the trick.

When I shaved, I made sure to always hold a hot rag against my face to loosen up the face and then always used the razor at a 45 degree angle and cut straight. Make sure to always use warm to hot water and correct shaving cream and obviously a good blade. Gillette is really good and so is DSC.

Go to hardware store.
Purchase axe.
Shave with axe.

why don't you wax your entire face if your jobs needs you to look like a pussy?

I use a Panasonic arc 3. I thought electric razors were garbage but the arc 3 went on sale during black Friday for 29 bucks. I shave my head and mustache with it every other day to keep maximum neckbeard and it is fantastic. I went from a safety razor to it and I love it.

Ez dont let your splitarse mother or sister use ur razor.

How many times do you use a blade on these?

ideally use one side per shave only...

when I was using a safety razor I would notice it getting dull around the third use. depends on your hair thickness.

The same way you milk almonds

you are supposed to use both sides when you shave. that way you clean the blade off less often. you get one side dirty switch to other side and go till dirty again.

correct, but that is pretty much the "right" direction I have to shave too. It would work for probably a lot if not most guys/men.

My hunting knife and river water gives a better shave than OP's.. Jeez.

It's because you're a 12 year old virgin who doesn't even have pubes yet.

I never shave with creams but it might help i always shave the second i hop out of the shower WITH THE GRAIN shaving against the grain only saves about 12 hours till the next time you need to shave

Any fucker that uses soap or shaving cream is a retard. Use A Gillette power fusion razor with King of Shaves serum or oil or gel. Shave in the shower.

Soap only works in very soft water and even then leaves a scum behind. Never buy soap. Shaving cream belongs back in the seventies.

Shaving brushes are for hipster faggots.

be gentle faggot

heres what you do op:
get shaving gel, a good razor and a fogless mirror. start shaving in the shower. after being in the shower for a few minutes your skin will be babby soft and shaving will be easy as fuck. the fogless mirror is for the shower obviously. also shave with the grain, not against.

No literally, my Buck knife gives a better shave than that. And I'm probably the oldest fuck here.

Change your job.

Lather your shaving cream on and let it sit on your face for a few minutes, this softens the hairs. Leave your razor in a cup of really hot water while you do this so it'll warm up. Don't shave against the grain at first if you're going to, do a second sweep against the grain. After you're done, take a wash cloth and rinse it in hot water, as hot as your tap will go. Wring it out a few times and keep rinsing it so the cloth itself is hot, not just because it's full of hot water. Wring it out one last time so you're not dripping almost boiling water all over yourself, and give your face a good, hard scrub.

Grow a short beard and keep it neatly trimmed. If they complain then sue them for sexism or something.

This is blatantly wrong. Use both sides in every shave.

This. Electric razors are magical.

had a friend who had a similar issue. got a medical note saying his skin was highly irritated by shaving. Allowed to keep a neat beard. he was in the Canadian Military.

See

Either soyboy skin or shaving without cream the wrong way.