Ask a black guy anything Sup Forums

Ask a black guy anything Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does it bother you that you are going to have a tougher time in life than all the other people around you?

Why dont you kill yourself nigger?

My life is fine and hasn't been tough at all.
you first double nigger

Do you prefer the scent of the female posterior?

Dont you want to make earth a better place nigger? Killing yourself would make the world better, one less nigger to waste air.

So, how 'bout that Sonic Forces?
Also can you post more Amy?

Is there a difference between black people and niggers?

Which of these is more politically correct nigger, monkey or lesser human?

no because shit smells bad
good thing im not a nigger but instead a fellow black man who doesn't waste his life with petty gangbangery faggot.
it's honestly not good
one contributes to society while the other does fuck all
>carry about what PC
even saying that ironically makes you a faggot

caring* man i hate typos

ok fag, why has every other immigrant and race that has come to America pulls it self up into functioning society EXCEPT for black people? Chinese, Irish, Italians, Koreans, Indians and pretty much every other race is ahead of you.

No shit. Played it to completion. Brought it up for laughs but really it's not even funny bad.

So follow up question AmypostingBlackAnon, what did you expect out of this thread? Other than lol someone's black lets sperg at them

op makes me throw up

by whos standards?

Question:
When blacks allow me to call them "ma nigga" and heartfully smile whenever I do it, what does a black guy think about me? How does he see me?
I mean, I hang out with fellow blacks like you as well, I just hate niggers the same way I hate honkeys/crackers, I even talked about the difference between black dudes and niggers with black people, which seemed to raise no disapproval.

>what did you expect out of this thread?
i just want to answer peoples questions about me. i pretty much did this out of boredom.
want me to call a doctor?
>ok fag, why has every other immigrant and race that has come to America pulls it self up into functioning society EXCEPT for black people? Chinese, Irish, Italians, Koreans, Indians and pretty much every other race is ahead of you.
didn't you have a black president not even two years ago?
>what does a black guy think about me? How does he see me?
he most likely sees you as a bro.

By human standards.

lol try again

Eh, fair enough. So what are you into? No points for guessing vidya

old games like quake and all that mostly. just got done play cs1.6 and got my ass handed because im trash at it.

draw a picture of yourself op

>he most likely sees you as a bro.
Noice, then that feeling is mutual.
I was always worried if it's a test, a question of respect, because I only call blacks I consider as bros "ma nigga".

Eh, I'm dick at it too but those games are pretty fun. New Doom kind of makes me want to get back into Quake

i can't draw for shit so have this instead

Have you ever fucked a white boi? if so tell us the story.

If given the opportunity, would you watch Michael Richards on tv? Would you go to a hockey game? Wear a wrist watch? Go hiking? q

Do you tip?

lol no
sure why not sounds fun
haha what

Brandon?

What the fuck? It's a simple question. When a delivery driver knocks on your door, hands you hot food after burning fuel and miles on his personal vehicle that he is not compensated for while being TIP WAGE, do you tip?

Jesus this ain't a hard question.

come back when you have fucked a white boi. preferably one that is reluctant at first and then you bribe him by paying him.

nope
i don't get delivery i cook my own stuff man and i usually don't go out to restaurants either
i'd fuck a trap just once if there were any good looking ones around here. sadly there's only men in there 30's or up

what drugs do you like/do? or have done.

Just answer the damn question, quit being so evasive. When you are in a situation when tipping expected, DO YOU TIP, MOTHERFUCKER?

do you think you have it harder then a white person?

ITT A white guy gives vague answers about being a black guy.

if you're really black, post the most racist thing anyone has ever said to you. And don't lie or I'll know.

you have a+ taste in amy pics bro. these are all classics. too bad argento only draws dicks now

What did you do?

If you were white would what you know about how other black people act make you racist?

Used to. I tripped pretty bad on some crazy lucy, and had some sort of epiphany. If I keep living, i build my character. All these tough things I face makes me more of a man, cause I face them instead of running like many do.

Would you fuck amy rose?

chill out man jesus christ. yes if the waiter or whatever does a good fucking job sure.
you're a nigger is the most racist thing that has been said to me.
i smoke pot
no
i made a thead
So basically nothings changed. i hate all trashy people white/black/asian especially those damn Chinese.

Sees you as another faggot trying to fix in to a culture that doesn't welcome him. It's just cringey when you say that shit, whether or not some black friends "allow" you to say it or not. I bet most of the time they just hope you wouldn't, but your autistic ass has to be a poseur

Why did you steal my bike?

When did you get out of prison?

nah i'd fuck big fat bat tats, itty bitty kitty titties, and this crazy bitch

itt: larping

Do you also exclusively insist on fist bumping when you're around blacks cause you cant shake a hand like a normal white person?

Good, because niggers don't tip. Be they black, white, or fucking purple.

Thanks for not being a nigger.

I tip, but usually it's as much as they expect me to tip. Which they don't. Their fault, really.

i've never committed a felony
i though it was the jews that don't tip
>fist bumping is something only blacks do
wut

is penis big? pics

I never asked if you committed a felony. I asked when you got out of prison.

>implying black people ever tip

I guess that's your way of calling all black people niggers.

Even if you are a black person serving blacks they won't tip you.

Chicken or the egg argument? Let me tell ya, I have been delivering for 5 years.

Stiff rate of whites: 15%
Stiff rate of indians: 75%
Stiff rate of hispanic: 20%
Stiff rate of blacks: 50%
Stiff rate of asians: 10%

I didn't come to expect anything. I LEARNED to expect things from how I was treated. Go fuck yourself.

Opinions about Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790 (If you're into Amy Rose, you should definitely read the third chapter)

if i never committed a felony, then i never went to prison.
what about black jews
>Opinions about Sonic the Sissyhog?:
CEASE YOUR GAY FANFICTION CRIMINAL

Or black jews from india?

Waz we kangs n shiieeeeet?

99.9995% stiff rate

>I made a thread
Larping neckbeard confirmed. We all know that a true nig would protest that he in fact "dindu nuffin".

I'm not a furry but amy is 200/10

>neckbeard confirmed
i mean it has been awhile since i've shaved