Sup Forums

Sup Forums

I am obsessed with voyeur and creeping. I just moved apartments and I noticed my neighbor across the way will walk around in her bra sometimes. I haven't seen her naked once in two months, but almost every night I catch myself always looking and hoping. I feel like this obsession is causing me to waste my little free time for work. What should I do?

Pic unrelated. Just paying the toll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GI-oguRJFb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you are into voy, you'll never get out - i know from experience ;)

just give into it. But be smarter about it, set up a cam with motionsensor instead of wasting all of your time. Learn her habits so you can maximize your odds of seeing her if you wan't to do it live.

I'll keep posting pics for tips, advice, or stories.

The nights I kind of forget about it or come home and her curtains are closed I am almost relieved. Because I know I won't waste time waiting or looking. But like tonight its 1am and I can't sleep because her curtains are wide open.

That's the line I'm at. Either trying to give it up and cut it out of my life. Or go fucking pro and get equipment to do the work for me.

Do you use a camera or recommend anything? It would have to be super discrete. I live with my GF. Which complicates my fucked up creeping.

post something of her, i wanna see...
this one started my obsession :)

vimeo dot com 230239764
pass is user

enjoy

is that your gf in the pics then?

It is hard if you live with your gf. Do you have a pic from your window to hers (doesn't need to be in it) so i can sense the distance? if your gf is there all the time you either need to use a small hidden cam, but quality is not great. Or a webcam that you turn around.
Doesn''t she notice you starring out the window?

I just have a huge unorganized collection, sorry I'm not much help

willing to dump it in vola or something?

... also i wanted to see the girl across from your apartment :)

i have exactly the same problem.

pic related, something i got.

No its not. I don't post OC. I don't want that shit getting around haha

I'll post pic of window though in a sec. We aren't always home at the same time. And like right now she is asleep while I'm at my desk that has a straight shot view.

if your computer is at your desk you can make a hole and fit a camera inside it. otherwise a webcam might be a smart move.

If you're the punk faggot kid I yelled at at 7 in the morning on a Sunday imma walk over and beat you in your grandmamas house

Here is just a shitty pic from my phone. That’s her bedroom.

The worst part is I know I will wait for hours for her to come home, in the hopes she makes the mistake of forgetting the close the curtains. But she won't forget. And she will close them. And I will have wasted a whole night to see some tits.

HOLY SHIT SHE IS HOME!!!

nobody looked ?

Looking right now ;)

i did, shit is good.

Amazing user this yours?

more?

She close the curtains?

get out that cam user...
it doesn't look too far, try buying a good 1080p webcam and use it with some motionsensor software.

posting some oc

In the kitchen making a dunken snack? Sorry for potatoe quality

Fuck me user. That looks like where my sister lives. Is this in Cali.

lmao
Florida. No worries. But just incase tell your sister to stop being such a god damn prude.

I could have sworn everything was layed out the same way. Kind of glad it isn't her, would have made shit weird.

holy fuck dude, that was incredible
when she got out of the shower

Got any pics of your sister for good measure?

I know the feeling user.
I'm obsessed with looking down women's tops in public. Especially when they quite obviously have a loose oversized bra on and I know there's a good chance I can see their nipples if I follow them.
I literally waste hours walking around the mall looking for opportunities.

wouldn't share. good night

It's spectacular!

Already seen though.
Got any others?

youtube.com/watch?v=GI-oguRJFb8

for you OP

Just don’t make the transition from creep to sleep creep, you won’t ever stop, as much as i hate myself for it I love it

What do you do?

What does it involve?

My mother in law get so drunk. I can do anything to her. I have fun I also have her nudes on my tablet can't wait till Christmas

What do you do to her and how do you get away with it?

Story?

I only do it to my girlfriend so it’s not as bad but I take pictures of her asleep and me doing stuff to her

Post some?

Mmmmm so good.
Got any pussy?

Loads of pussy

I have some of my step sis. Can't post all for face purposes

Fuck yeah, nice hairy snatch.
What do you like about sleep creeping her?

Wow please more.
How'd you get?

Be patient. she's bound to have a careless moment sometime.

Yeah I love how hairy her puss is, but she doesn’t let it get too out of control thankfully haha,

I’m not sure why I like it so much, the fear of her waking up maybe? It’s more the fact I think, that I can explore her body without limitations with the added thril of it being wrong?

I’m always surprised at just how wet they still get when asleep

One of those 80 dollar phone charger camera things. Works super well but the bathroom has shit all for light

I've always been interested in getting one of them. Where did you place it?
She looks like she has real fucking nice tits.

Does it give you a thrill to share her lips online?

Yeah I do love sharing her pussy, you don’t see to many hairy girls exposed like this recently

Mmm love her brown pube hair, same as her head hair?

Of my sis

Damn she's fucking sexy.
It's so hot being able to analyse her pubic hair and lips online while she has no idea.

I’ll leave you with this one for a while then :P

You just straight up plug it into an outlet. Lucky with the position of mine.

Got any more to share of her?

All girls from same bathroom

Das it for now. Don't have much on my phone. And what I do have is compressed to fuck anyways

and my short ugly loser father is dying of cancer and thrnuglympeoplr losers bully people cause there angry bring losers and try to be better thennpeoolemuglymway

I'd love to set up a camera to record myself fucking my gf. I'd do it at a hotel room but I don't know how to set up or what to buy. I'm very paranoid about her finding it out.

A camera with NV would be apreciated.

Any tips ?

More.
Setup?

Pretty little pussy

You have a mental disorder stemming from something in your past or present. Figure it out, work through it, or let your demons envelop you.
They will die with you or bury you.

post vid?

Holy fuck that ass

uploading some oc

1/4

2/4

Just fap. I'm 62 and ready to retire. Thought I was going to lose my shit spending all my time jerking it online. You'll be fine.

3/4

4/4

Its just screenshots taken from videos i've recorded

Very nice. How you hide the cam?

post vid?

There was a hole in the wall.

ass is amazing need more! or face or tits she's all great

Who were you spying on?
Theyre great quality

Work colleagues.
I had a bigger collection, for some reason I grew some morals and deleted a lot of content I had (which I now regret).

Well I am 23 and I can tell you that you are either a pedophile or a wanna-be rapist. Usually you guys are pretty oblivious to your wrongdoings.

her who ?

Wow you lucky bastard.
How did you get a hole into the women's showers?

Absolutely superb bush. Were you surprised she wasn't shaved?

Plan to upload some vids?

Absolutely superb bush. Were you surprised she wasn't shaved?

There was a hole in one of the walls that leaded to the female showers, the fun fact is that the hole was inside one of the male showers, so all you had to do was go in and close the courtain.

Thing required a lot of job to be honest, I ended up grabbing the habits of all the females to see at what times they used to shower and ended up having a quite annoying routine, where I used to stop doing some things just to go have a shower at certain time to see a specific one showering.

I was indeed, she has a boyfriend (had) and it caught my attention. I dont know if it was something about personal taste, or just lack of intrest for shaving.

Quite dissapointed, im not a fan of hair down there, was expecting to find something else.