Bi/fur

bi/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

ashspace.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The pain never ends.

I kinda like it when the kid's in control
like he's so spoiled rotten that the girl can't tame him anymore

Is this really what 9 yearolds masturbate to?

>sell guitar
>buy shotgun

"Do you have any plans to kill yourself or are you just having thoughts?"

Just thoughts yup, ain't getting my faggot ass committed no sir, ain't nobody got time fo dat.

In anticipation of dying I deleted all of my fur.

>tfw i can't even draw that good

Did you actually do that? Why?

Which part are you asking about specifically?

have fun

You actually sold your guitar and bought a shotgun?

Thank you. It's the ultimate trip

bye

Fuck you.

Lucky you. I also wish to die.

I'm working on it. Every day it doesn't sell is another day on this medication. Still can't believe they gave me 37.5mg

What???

What's your particular problem with life?

Don't fucking do that.

You're a piece of shit, just fuck off.

In my religion killing oneself is the only way to get to the secret bonus level before heaven.

Lots of pain and suffering, and not much freedom.

What did I do?

What makes you hurt?
What makes you feel trapped?

need more furries in this discord /FGGHjfn

That's stupid.

Welcome to the real world, get used to it.

I don't believe that killing ones self is a viable option. not that there's any good in the world. sometimes things are bad, but at least it isn't any worse.

the end never pains unless you're a faggot

What happens when you don't care about anything? Don't care about yourself, friends, family, other people, working, having fun, doing nothing. Nothing brings you joy except thinking about ending it.

Family, capitalism, family, statism, family, religion, family.

>capitalism
Fuck off commie

This. I've lived a really fucked up life, and been suicidal since 10, but I'm still here. It fucking sucks, but I'm not going to kill myself. It's stupid, selfish and just hurts everyone else.

You get used to it because you're just one of millions. A lot of people's lives fucking suck a lot worse than yours or mine. They have to suffer through far worse, but they still keep going. Because life does get better, if you let it.

I'm glad you enjoy your life of sucking Mr. Noseberg's dick, but not everyone is the same.

my friends and family would not allow me to become depressed. the day you decide to shut yourself out is when you need them the most. i'm just fortunate enough to have such a caring environment i guess.

>life does get better
Didn't you know it's rude to lie?

I have money. Stop being a poor faggot and get a job you worthless nigger

existence is pain

>Because life does get better, if you let it.
>if you let it.

I'm so ready to checkout I'm excited for it.

exactly
when I stare at the window or watch a car pass by, I think about my mom, my room mate and wonder how they feel if i actually take that step forward. then i stop and move on with my day

>I'm a wageslave! You should be a slave too!

No I have a degree and can get a well paying job.
Im also fairly well off as mr user can confirm

a single dollar to your name

>paying job
Yes, that makes you a wageslave. Please learn some economics.

Life does get better if you try. You don't do a god damn thing, you just bitch about capitalism without making any effort to change your life.

Yeah, I know. Get fucking used to it.

Well that's really fucked up that you would do that. I've suffered through a lot more bullshit than all of you, I guarantee it, and I'm still fucking here. You're all a bunch of god damn sissies who can't deal with reality, man the fuck up. I can't believe I have to be the voice of reason among all of you, the one who was literally beaten every day and watched people die in front of me when no one gave a fuck and just abused and neglected me, and was hated by everyone around me. Stop acting like children because life sucks, yeah, it fucking sucks, get over it. Suicide is fucked up and spreads all the pain within you outward and onto everyone else, which can literally cause other people to commit suicide because of you. Why the fuck would any of you want to do that?

thnx bb
C O M F Y it jobs

Not to mention my family is also fairly well off so ez gains

Only one person is going to be suicidal after me and he's going to be committed

Suicide isn't fucked up, your masochism is.
I recommend anyone read this site: ashspace.org/ it's a good resource about pro-choice freedom.

good night Sup Forums the sun is already up in my time so I'm heading in. who knows? maybe we'll find our sweet heart tomorrow?
stay healthy and stay sane

No, shut the fuck up. You're not going to kill yourself, and I won't let you. I'm not going to have you drag me down with you.

No, fuck you. You're a whiny little bitch who can't deal with life, so you'd rather hurt everyone around you than dealing with your problems? What the fuck is wrong with you? You're fucking delusional if you think killing yourself is okay unless you literally have no other choice, and you damn sure do.

You can't stop me but I can stop you. They'll put you away and make you realize how worthless I am. After that you'll be able to live a healthy life.

erterterter

>No, fuck you. You're a whiny little bitch who can't deal with life, so you'd rather hurt everyone around you than dealing with your problems? What the fuck is wrong with you? You're fucking delusional if you think killing yourself is okay unless you literally have no other choice, and you damn sure do.
Not everyone is a masochist. Some people actually dislike pain.
>hurt everyone around you
Literally who? Who's gonna be hurt, fam? My parents are sadistic bullies who just want to see me in pain, so perhaps they'd be sad to have no-one to bully.
I have no friends. My parents took them away.
I'm not going to hurt anyone.
I could deal with life, but the rational, logical choice is not to.

Shut the fuck up, I'm not buying into your bullshit. You're staying alive whether you like it or not.

>You're staying alive whether you like it or not.
So you're a sadist too? Disgusting.

can you pull an elliott rodgers?

DIE SICKO FATSO WEIRDO

Explain how I'm staying alive?

That's bullshit. Your parents do care about you or they wouldn't let you live with them. You're the fucked up one who blames his problems on everyone else instead of taking responsibility for your actions like a mature adult. You could have stopped them if you wanted to, but you didn't. They love you and care about you like any other parents, but you're too childish and deluded to see it. You would hurt them, and you're a piece of shit if you think you wouldn't.

No, I'm a fucking fighter. I don't give up like you bunch of pansies who act like you're the only one with your problems. There are 7 billion people on this planet all living with their own problems, none of yours are unique to you. You need to learn to deal with the fact that life fucking sucks, and you're here with the rest of us. You can't blame your problems on everyone else when I'm willing to bet most of yours are self created, and you're too scared to admit it.