Would you fuck her Sup Forums? wanna see them little tits?

would you fuck her Sup Forums? wanna see them little tits?

YESSSSS

>small tits
>short hair
Count me in! Please, do post nudes.

Yeah sure, why not

hell yeah, free those bitches

Rolling for this

She has op on those boobs
Its a sign

I wouldn't mind nibbling and sucking on those small nips.

keep going

Lisa! You’re tearing me apart Lisa!

OP Delivered

nice

anazubg op

more?

No, she is someones daughter, she justs wants to be accepted and loved. She just want to be happy and live a normal life.

name?

Looking at women that did not send you the picture is rape with your mind, it might feel good while doing it but after the dopamine is gone the crap deamon takes your soul and you wonder why you did it, then you try nofap for a while and at day 20 you feel wonderfull just to wank again and feel you failed, but you didnt fail you just lived your life.

so what you're saying is after at least 25 years of being a virgin you're thoroughly convinced white knighting is working like a charm ?

Yes definately, this is not the path for everyone, most of them just masturbates a lot keeping them in their own mind dungeon. To be a white knight is a calling , you cant just become one with your dick in your hand looking at pixels that looks like tits and then imagine you are fucking a illusion.

??? what this???

This is a picture of a person that just want to be happy instead of mind rapes by the masses.

Name + Info pls

not a chance

more pics pls?