No one ever replies to my comments.

>75297315

nth for anime

Knocked my knee on the desk. Ow.

Hopefully it stays that way

(You)
(You)
(You)

contemplating walking 10 mins in the rain at night to go to a bar for a few beers.
I should have stocked up at the bottlo today...

>their birds can't fly
even their animals are retarded

Is this film accurate ?

youtube.com/watch?v=EcKIeD3RxRQ

Is it true that latvians dislike the USSR ?

Damn it's only one night dude, you aren't an alcoholic are you.
It would make sense to deal with all the shit that happens in png

>driving on the left side of the road
they love it believe me

Did you balts separate from the estonians?
Very weird seeing a throatsinging general

stop it or I might start to like it

>they love it believe me
no meme answers pls

why do countrylets even have roads? Couldn't you walk to the other side of your country in like an hour?

why did you ask then if you don't like my truthful answer retard?

>he built his /balt/ presonality around downloading my images, impersonating me and trying to give me a bad name
i mean...
HOW low can you sink?

yes, most of them migrated to the new finnic general

>be australian
>take out your dog for a walk
>wind picks up
>sandstorm starts
>get lost
>die in a desert
forgot image

Did you guys chase them out or did they just leave?

>having deserts in your country
third world tier

hot

Told them to fuck off if they want to continue spamming threads with shitposts in estonian
Weird thing is that they speak english in their new general anyway, lmao
But it's good, as long as it contains those cringey highschool kids
The okay Estonians are still here anyways

I see

>he needs (you)s so direly he will resort to the cringiest and unfunniest baits in existence
autism

>a literal lithuanian calling others third world

Yeah I've developed some dependence on alcohol or sleeping pills.
Is alright, I'm drinking hot milk and trying to relax and watch a movie. Just spent a few minutes looking for my hd with movies and smashed my French press. Now I have to wear shoes in my room because I can't find a dust pan to get rid of the smallest glass pieces.

>he has to buy a license when buying a kitchen knife
>his country very openly censorships games because feelings

Please don't encourage him, he will stop autistic shit-posting and impersonation at some point.
rip french press you will be missed, just make sure you get fixed up when you get back aus ok big guy?

Death to anglos-saxons

Anyway to tip the /ausnz/ goverments about this right wing website so they wouldn't be able to use it ?

>French press
what's that? another thing Anglos call "French" even though we have nothing to do with it?

Yeah, if I ever go back. they just keep piling work up for me. I was meant to go back 30th may, now is the 5th June and looking to be moved again until 15th or later.
Kinda pissed, I made plans with people for when I got back that I've had to cancel.

nusizudykit weebai

We're all nazis, death to chinks and maoris.

It's a coffee press/ plunger

lenkas

Ton means the world to me

I hate everyone who is not white so much.

Go back to your filthy discord.

you forgot your nametag

Honestly if its having a bad effect on your health maybe you should quit and get a job back in aus, are you still under contract?

Good post

>A French press, also known as a cafetière, cafetière à piston, Cafeteria, press pot, coffee press, or coffee plunger, is a coffee brewing device patented by Italian designer Attilio Calimani in 1929.
>The French press goes by various names around the world. In Italy the press is known as a caffettiera a stantuffo. In New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa the apparatus is known as a coffee plunger, and coffee brewed in it as plunger coffee. Its French name is cafetière à piston, though French speakers also use genericized trademarks, notably Melior or Bodum. In the UK and the Netherlands the device is known as a cafetière, the French word for coffee maker or pot. In the United States and Canada, it is known as a French press or coffee press.

I see

No homos allowed.

If hitler were alive he would've killed all anglos, and japanese would've killed the colony cucks

netsafe.org.nz/
Hmm really makes me think

Nah, I love this job too much. The reason I wanted to walk to the bar other than beer is because it's dangerous and I like that adrenaline feeling of being somewhere I shouldnt
Only reason why I'm not going is this is a mining town and I just got inducted this arvo and warned im not allowed to walk around unaccompanied after dark.
I don't want to get reprimanded my first day :P

>Invented by an Italian
>Gets called a French press
I'm gonna call it a coffee press from now on.

>I'm gonna call it a coffee press from now on.
Told you.

I guess you also don't want to be murdered by tribals on your first day either.

On second thoughts, I'm gonna call it an Aussie press from now on :^)

if it has blue,red and white on it, it has no room on this planet

That's fair. You invented nothing major so I'll give you the credits for this. Gonna call it the same way.

Yeah that's a second day sort of affair

You seems to be jealous, lad

>not included in the name of the thread
>keeps coming here
>wahh why don't you like us?

Because it has seized of the planet.

R8 my workplace, lads
I'm not a street hooker anymore :^)

Are you a cam girl now?
Congrats!

I think I'm going to put some pork in the oven so I can have pulled pork for breakfast.

>these headphones

Russia-tier

S nami bog
Remember, no anglo.

you poor thing :(

your mum pulled my pork haha

haha

youtube.com/watch?v=U04l4uZ7OK8

PNG is that u?

Holy fucking shit Australia and Australians BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im a better driver than this faggot

>This is the most truthful video I have ever seen man. I'm from the uk, I emigrated to Australia back in 2011 and I must say I regret it everyday. Everyone I talk to is dumb as fuck. They haven't a single clue about anything. I feel like I can't have a proper and intelligent conversation with anyone. Back in the uk, we are all very well educated and well mannered. Not to mention we give a toss about our appearance also. Most Aussie couldn't give a shit about their appearance ! Plus they're very ill mannered most of them. I've also recognised the way males treat woman in this place and its fucking disgusting. If this was back home, they wouldn't get away with it. Not a fucking chance. Also the cost of living is fucking ridiculous. i work at coles and the price of things i scan through the checkout surprises me and shocks me. its too bloody expensive. As soon as I have enough money, I'm packing up and getting the fuck out of here and back to the uk! Australia it looks good on paper but when your actually here and living it, different story !

Blue moon you saw me standing alone
without dream in my heart, without love of my own

>If you plan visiting Australia, think twice. It is a police State, Nanny State, I have never ever come across, a more horrible country to visit. It's runned by ignorant politicians, who has made so many laws and regulations, that You are being chocked, from the moment you get off the plane. No wonder the world is laughing about this dumb hole.
There is more freedom In Saudi Arabia.
What about being told, that you can't sit outside after 10 pm, sipping a glass of wine. Never Australia again.

>I agree with a lot of this and too many people in power these days just think the rest of the population are just some sort of swine group that have no right to make suggestions & if they do, it has to make them and the state a ton of money..
>The government of Australia has become USA-2 & the fair go policy has practically been shifted to support refugees more then our own Australian children which will just cause more bad blood and hate but the government will still blame it on stupidity & lack of understanding the situation, If this country was managed properly we would be able to take advantage of so much more then we have & Australia would still be beautiful..
>The only real hope is if someone with sense & morality stand up to the plate and show the party's how its done & actually act like a Prime Minister (work day & night for your people, show them things are changing for the better without bullshitting)
>Honestly makes me ashamed to be an Australian after having family members putting their life on line as Anzacs to have a country turned into something that I think would make them all more sick then what they saw on the battlefield. As usual though its all about joining the international rich boys club which include enslaving your society & fucking over your fellow brothers just to get a name for yourself & a nice car.

Nice.

ha

>I have seen the inner workings of some universities which makes me honestly believe their is little hope, I decided to not go through with an engineering degree simply because the talent of teaching was pathetic and this wasn't just at 1 university.. how can they expect the next generation of Australia's young people to want to learn when they are feeding teachers iPads for primary schools which just let kids play games all day and provide no real advantage apart from being able to use an iPad so Apple can make the child pay for products the rest of their working lives... its honestly all really a joke & we have let them play with society for far too long..
>/ausnz/

Why do Anglos use the & sign instead of just writing "and"? It's annoying to read.

In short:Anglos are fucking retarded and brain dead.

How do I stop falling in luv with virtual people? That's do weird ;-(

>posts like this and off-topic shitposts are still up after literal hours
>meanwhile they manage to delete cp in a matter of seconds every time
explain this

Anzu is so fucking ugly without makeup.

Failing miserably at installing MacOS Sierra in Virtualbox lads.

Hang out with losers you have no chance of falling in love with.

Man, I just love that Yui poster guy.
I always try to post most when he is in the thread, so he notices me. Sometimes I also write cringebaits directed at him to make him reply to me, or impersonate him so he notices me.
Sometimes I even touch myself at night, thinking about him. Such a great poster, and such a great guy!
By the way, me on the right, he - in the middle.

>Farcry 5 is set in rural montana killing rednecks
looks pretty fun desu

>ubishit games
noty

It'll probably be the same as the last ones.

Farcry 3 was one of the most fun games of the modern era
Maybe, but at least I can laugh at all the alt-righters who will cry about SJW games, its already begun in the youtube comments.

Nobody ever falls in love with me :D

Far Cry 2>>> other ubisoft games

and you would ask why?

you can kill niggers in that game

l-lewd

excellent numbers

Finally gonna do my first driving lesson next week never too late.

Good luck m80

How old are you?
Why did it take you so long to get your license?

just choked on water lads

Got rejected again today.