My gender doesn't limit my athletic abilities

>my gender doesn't limit my athletic abilities

Allison Sturges, a "national caliber athlete" of Duke, competed in the 800m dash with a best time of 2:12.22 (goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205569429)

A search for men's high school track results comes up with a page for the North Carolina high school athletics. In the 2016 4A 400m results, all 13 entrants who finished had a time of 2:05 or better. Every one of them. (nchsaa.org/track-and-field-championship-results)

And that's just one class size from one state. It's safe to say there are hundreds of high school boys across the country who would demolish Sturges' best time.

If not for separation of the genders, Allison wouldn't even make it past average middle school athletes.

it's dumb yeah. they can still sport v. natural born women, get btfo by the trannies tho.
pro sports aren't coed too, so who cares

this is a gender privileged thread unfortunately i was forced to report this to the canadian and european human rights tribunals

rip in pieaces

>the person with a endogenous source of an anabolic hormone that give them higher muscle development and faster recovery from exercise has better results at an athletic activity than the one that doesn't have said source
I'm blaming the patriarchy for this one.

>800m
>400m

>Sturges, a college student, ran 800m in 2.12
>the high school boys you researched ran 400m in 2:05 or better

Extrapolating your math, that means Sturges ran the 400m in 1:06, so I'd say yes, that's a national caliber athlete and possible X-men mutant.

is sturges, dare i say it, elite?

Sturges' best 5k time was 18:41.1.
In the 2014 Washington 4A men's 5k (high school), ALL 147 entries ran better than 18:26.29.

OP BTFO

racist facts

Great post Sup Forums!!!! You tried so hard to formulate your frothing anger at women into a successful post.

Now please go back

Why is this thread on Sup Forums every day? Jesus christ you guys are pathetic

I want to put my dick inside of her athletic abilities if you know what I mean.

>everything i don't want to see is Sup Forums

This is 90000x more sports related than 90% of Sup Forums threads

>le door stop peepee poopoo JUST man hahaha!

but 1:04 is a terrible 400m time

>tfw I went to prom unlike OP

So whats your point here little man

its pretty pathetic OP is pointing out the difference between the times of men and women, if the women were given equal training and opportunities their times would be just as good

is she is a sprinter why would you expect her to be good at distance?

I think he's trying to make the point that gender DOES INDEED limit athletic ability, despite the 3rd wave feminists and mainstream media outlets, colleges and universities which they control trying to convince you otherwiss.

>if the women were given equal training and opportunities their times would be just as good

>women and men are equal

LELno

Nobody thinks women can beat men except the most deluded feminazis. Sturges just meant she can still be a great athlete. And she is. "Run like a girl" is a pejorative term. She was just trying to be positive. Its a good message for female athletes not to let their gender define them if they would rather run track than cheer.

what do you think the point of Title IX was

40 years ago

you write like a girl

>not to let their gender define them

Their gender defines them, it very much limits them and puts them in another category

that's why boys don't want to be put in that category and use that term as an insult

trite internet campaigns will never have the smallest effect on middle school boy banter

hope that makes sense for you

Actually i think op was just trying to be misogynistic for the sake of "edgy humor". This board is full of cancerous faggots

But the entire point is your gender shouldnt define every aspect of your life. If you want to take a ballet class then do it. If sturges wants to run then she should. If rhonda rousey wants to take an ass beating for a few million good on her. I dont see why this concept is so hard to grasp

I couldn't agree more

I want to be a dog

So crawl around and lick butts man. The world is yours to seize

>every aspect of your life

we're only talking about sports, princess

>run like a girl
>throw like a girl

t.b.f. this shit does annoy me because it convinces women that they are just "naturally bad" at anything athletic when really they just give up asap and never try to learn the technique

which wouldnt bother me except when you are forced into co-ed athletic endeavors with them

fucking society won't recognize me due to ingrained interspecies bigotry

Just because sports are not an aspect of your obese bedridden life doesnt mean that applies to everyone. In fact i myself enjoy sports regularly

I agree but to entertain the idea that women are just as good at sports is delusional bordering on lunacy. Women are great at lots of things, forerunners in the art of NOT commiting violent crime. They also excel at socializing and emotional intellegence which puts them at an advantage in numerous fields. Athletics is not one of them.

why did you even spend any amount of time typing and submitting this post

you might actually be 13 years old

So what faggot. Be the change you want to see. Not everything can be handed to you

See

Maybe when women stop running so slowly, "running like a girl" will stop being an insult.

Wtf I hate women now!

I am 100% positve she would demolish you in a race

Not if i had been training from child

It's a typing error. The times being compared are all for 800m.

The bottom line is that a bunch of high school boys are able to run faster than an upper-echelon female athlete who claims that her gender doesn't define her limitations. This irrefutably proves that it does.

>if
Ya well if my dick had an elbow id think it was my arm. But that aint reality buddy

Don't care for the shitflinging but who actually says "Run like a girl" unless you're just bantsing with your mates? It's not women who say it anyway, what the hell is the point of the quote?

See

>Not if i had been training from child

what about skylar, that person't probably a girl or at least trans, no male is named skylar

girls need something to be mad about and this is an easy option for them

honestly
>not getting hit in the balls ever
>no thick carpet of back/chest hair
>live longer
>people white knight you at every turn

fair trade off for running a few seconds slower imo

I don't see what's wrong with saying something doesn't limit your athletic abilities. Does Bolt accept being a human caps him off at a certain speed?

It's because she's bringing about stupid gender politics for no good reason.

Like black history month and shit like that, the more you focus on the differences the more it's going to perpetuate them and divide everyone.

I'm glad to see you care so much about this reverse sexism epidemic that will result in men literally being slaves in librul america

Encouraging young girls to follow their dreams is a good reason

Back to your containment board

>search for men's high school track results

Boys.

Not men.

Men don't peak physically until their mid 20's, and high school kids are just that...kids.

I hate these fuckers that expect me to live in their pretentious bullshit world.

I won't.

>excel at socializing and emotional intellegence

In all fairness many people nowadays don't do this: they complain and ask for things to be handed to them (not rightwing personally but it is a cultural shift).

>tfw you literally ran 2:12 in the 10th grade without proper training or diet

O I'm Laffin

What the fuck are you talking about

>800m dash
>400m results

Fuck.

Both run and throw like a girl are ways to describe how most girls run and throw. You all know what it looks like when someone runs or throws like a girl. It doesn't mean that every girl runs or throws like that.

Go on a diet, lift, do couch-to-5k and within a year you'd demolish her.

Take out black people and females would easily compete in North American pro sports.

Their unattainable dreams, because biology exists

>its a woman that doesn't know what sexual dimorphism is episode
why can't they just be happy that life is easy for them because they have a vagina and get over it and stop trying to be men except for when they don't want to be because they all secretly know men have shit tier responsibilities in life

Maybe but then again I'm a former d2 football/wrestler. That was 6 years ago and I could still beat her in a sprint. Back to your equality fantasy hugbox, Adrian.

"run like a girl" doesnt mean just slow or bad. it's a specific way of running. just like throwing like a girl doesn't just mean a bad throw, it means you're shotputting it.

This kind of troll threads are great to separate the normies from the college SJW types. Keep 'em up!

you write like a girl

this PC bullshit is almost exclusively happening in your country though

This desu they kinda do live life on easy mode so long they are at least a 5/10

Nigger there were guys in my high school league who went low 1:50 in the 8