am i worthless

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/743858904/am-i-gross
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

I can't read that barcode

At least show your muff

yes

Depends on you have femmine dick or a pussy ?

user, you must be delusional.

im a guy :/

We all know your worthless so no point in posting about it

Yes if you're male

what a piece of shit you're, user.

All cutters should just die tbh

Yes kys

Hi Tigger!

So no you are not worthless, you are just yourself. By your question and photos, it seems like you are currently have some troubel in your live.

The thing is quite easy, you must work on yourself to get a better life. Search for Hobbys, try as much as you can until you have one that clears your head. You must find something that get most of the "bad" thoughts out of your mind.

For myself it´s extreme sport, where i might hurt myself badly if i think about something else.

If you don´t improve yourself, you can´t love others and by that can not be loved. That´s the normal way it goes.

Are you sure buddy?

Nice Heil Hitler Dubs

Everyone is worthless and expandable. There's always going to be someone better then you. Theres always gonna be a bitch who doesn't like you.

But like, you still better then a shit ton of people and there are people that like you so ya. Don't be a bitch and take the world for what it is. You'll fit somewhere in the machine , eh. Chin up, have a beer and watch some late night infomercials

No one in this world is worthless. Please trust me I know what it's like to feel worthless, to feel like just being alive and existing is a burden to those around you. to feel as those you're hurting everyone by continuing to live. But that's not true. No matter how bad things are right now someone somewhere thinks someone like you is their dream lover. If you keep pressing on you'll find that no matter how hard life gets it's your only life and you don't get a second chance so you might at well try your best to live as long and have fun while you're here no matter if others don't understand the ways you have fun.

You're not worthless OP, and if you are then so is everyone else in the world. Find the thing that makes you feel strong, a favorite song, a family member, a fictional character you can look up to, a videogame where you can go OP God Mode and get over 9000 k/d. Whatever does it for you, just find it and hold on to that shit. Take a shower, clear you head. Go for a walk, drink a cup of tea. Life goes on. Don't let it go on without you

Show penis, traps aren't gay

4archive.org/board/b/thread/743858904/am-i-gross

Didn't I fuck you in the ass two days ago?

value is determined by the person who desires or has a product. since you place such little value on yourself and the fact that nobody wants you, one would assume that yes you are indeed worthless. just end it now.

of course you fucking are, what have you ever done in your life that was of value? Lets be honest, all you have ever been is a selfish piece of shit doing nothing but consuming more than your fair share of the earth's dwindling resources. You are a waste of fucking space and if you are too fucking lazy to change and achieve something, just go kill yourself and make space for someone useful.

oh silly user

show dick and ill tell you

You destroy your own body. You have some serious issues. Why suffer? Kill yourself or overpower your shitty fetish

no you are not
everybody has an intrinsical value, its always there
dont get fooled into thinking otherwise just because you might not conform to the expectations of society

if you stay too much inside of your own head it gets hard to see but trust me there are people out there who like you
all it takes is to be a little daring and possibly deal with some pain but it is going to be worth it in the end

all the best user :)

this guy gets it
>old pasta is old

If you think you are so then, yes. Got no respect for pussies like you. We live in a fucked up world, don't go and fuck it up even more you goddamn soyboy.

Expendable

Yes. You are human trash, meant to be used and discarded. No one will love you. No one will accept you. You are inherently broken and always will be. Even if you just have up and gave yourself away to someone, they wouldn't truly give a shit about you beyond what they could take from you. Face it, you're shit.

yes

Lmaoo this is why all of you hoes are gonna end up s single parent by 30 raising tyrones kid, you had to get fake cuts on your legs to get attention lmaoo get the fucknoutta here you hoes are just begging for attention these days, just go out there and get some dick, its really not hard at all.

everyone has some inherent worth. its why we all dont kill ourselves right away. beyond that base value, you bring value to yourself by your actions. its up to you to make yourself worthy.

YES KYS

Lots of us are worthless, and yet nobody is truly worthless. You aren't alone, that's for sure.
Life takes time, you haven't reached your potential yet.

Traps are gay you faggot

Nah, your just not top tier. You’re the human equivalent of a drayhorse or something though. You’d be worth it for housework, cocksleeve duties, maybe even breeding if you don’t have any mental deficiencies that would pass along to kids.

>maybe even breeding
that’d be hard considering his penis but never give up on dreams

You just have a severe mental illness, go check your doctor and maybe you'll be ok

>tfw you've earned your stripes

No.
You're just fat.

your life has equal worth to anything else, what someone will pay for it. to some it's nothing, to you it's everything

Just smoke a spliff, stop overthinking things

Yup.cut ur head off

Stop cutting yourself and start selling yourself and smoke weed.

me too

>am i worthless
no. you're a zebra.