Why aren't you on Facebook anymore?

Why aren't you on Facebook anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tonyendz/2ahksuptop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause I never got into it to begin with.

z-zuckerberg, pls go away

I am forever with you, if not physically, in your heart.

Get into now! It's not too late. We have a fun, hip, cool community of millions of like-minded individuals ready to interact with.

facebook isnt my shtoyle

Ditto

Because it not personal anymore, every ons just fwds stuff instead of posting real stuff. And its a major time waster turning everyone into drones.

When did it stop being a personal journey? I did not know that. Which year did this malfunction happen?

never had account to begin with. facebook concept never really appealed to me as anything useful/couldn't been replaced with. also their policy is top kek.

The past 2 years it became a sinkhole to capture the minds of people , dulling their minds and taking away their individuality.

I am, it is better to beat my meat to known sluts than to random internet sluts.

What is so funny about my Facebook policies?

Beating your meat, is draining you of your potential, it fuels your brain with lust instead of innovation

this. but at some point you have to market to the ones who still use it

Really? Are there any studies about this? Thanks.

General disinterest in other peoples' lives.

nothing interesting ever happens to me.

.. okay, that's not it. the first message i posted on faecebook was truncated by four words. it fucking ruined it. i dismissed the entire platform as shit-tier and i sneer daily at the people who think it enables communication.

i don't think the world really needs to know when i last took a shit.

i do occasionally make shit up to mess with the advertising bots. stuff like, "hey, i just bought a second boat and crashed it into my first one!"

then i realised i have ublock turned on and i don't see any of the ads anyway.

steemit.com > facebook

Been almost 5 years since i deleted it. I was suspended for the a pic of an army guy missing a leg and caption that said "finally a dick as long as his leg" so after that and another suspension for saying "nigger" I had enough and deleted it. Turned into a cesspool of attention whores and repeat posts of drama and bullshit. Its original idea of connecting with people is a good idea but now it has morphed into shit.

Never was, never will

It's a big ego circle jerk that wastes time and mines data. I'll stick to texting, calling, and Skype to keep in touch.

steemit.com

get paid to shitpost

being reminded to wish people happy birthday
if i don't remember, i don't care

Posting nowadays feels a lot less relaxed than when Facebook was really new, still, a decade ago, up until the parents and grandparents got on board around 2010-2012. Now, when I post, I feel restricted against saying whatever, because it feels like an uptight feminist is watching over my back what I'm doing.

The psychological experiments and the censorship.

Pretty much that, I remember having a MySpace, when Facebook came out, I just stopped. Plus if I want to know where the fuck you ate at, how you're doing, or if you failed some test, I want to find this out in a convo. not see it written on your wall. Plus I enjoy calling or seeing friends and family in person.

Yes, your heart generates a specific emotion that makes you feel a certain way. Listen to that emotion and set yourself free.

I believe I am unable to understand emotions. However, Facebook helps me to understand the complexities of such through human interactions, and as a result, I could vicariously be guided into the outlook of the various emotional capacities.

I don't like projecting my life out for people to judge, plus it's riddled with pc sjw tier content. It's as if no one can speak their minds unless they stay align with the group collective on each topic

soundcloud.com/tonyendz/2ahksuptop

RAID THIS SOUNDCLOUD TERRRIST

it's refined trash. not hard for most normalfags to spam the friend request button to rake in at least 600 randoms. their egos depend on it. don't forget it's full of shitty ad bait pages.
>you'll never believe what this absolute fucking faggot did
>wait for it, watch until the end
>ad starts in 3... 2... 1...
how about the plebbit tier (((meme))) pages? none of them even see it as shitposting. also, fagbook's drone mods want your entire id, implying they think your profile is fake. it's just their attempt to put your ass on every telemarketer list across the globe. this was in 2015, who knows the shithole it's become now. either it's gotten worse or hasn't changed

And then outliers get labelled "bigot, sexist, patriarchal, homophobic, fascist, nazi, Hitler, Trump-supporter, Drumpf-fan..."

Emotions is abundant as the carbon in your vessel, it just a bit complex understanding the new feeling. Soon you will feel new connections that was not there before

Never had it, never will.
I have some old Email address I made back in 2004 or something and that's about it.
This shit site is all the "human" contact I need.

wasnt on facebook to start with,

you couldnt pay me to ever be on any of that shit or anything like it ever.

Nowadays, after the 2016 U.S. election has ended, Facebook has become sort of like a ghost town, with mostly the politically correct posters, or emotionally fragile mid-life crisis folks.

Basically came to this same conclusion without putting words with it.

Is there a way to cancel my Facebook membership permanently, so people don't search for me on my old page anymore? I find it awkward to be on there anymore, because it's pretty much been impersonal for me over the last nearly two years, just mostly wishing people Happy Birthday or Merry Christmas. I'm tired of such petty levels of interactions with people I hardly know at all, anymore. Rather than delete my friends list, which would probably offend some, I would rather just delete my account all at once, if that is possible.

>anymore
>implying i was ever on facebook

It's not that hard to do user you just delete the account...

Not going to do the FBI's job for them.

But I was only familiar with the temporary shut-down, not a permanent one. It allows you to come back, and I did that before. Is there a way to disable all my account information, so that there is no "ghost account?"

The people I care about don't give a fuck what I'm eating. They aren't interested in my sitting activities. That's why I love them

It will always remain to log back in to but all your information will no longer remain viewable to the public or even those you're friends with

I guess I will do that, but first, I will delete everything I have ever posted, just to feel safe. I didn't post as much as a lot of people, but it's still going to take me almost a real life day's time to get that sorted out.

I like IG better

>be me summer 2016
>talk to friend on whatsapp
>talk about buying a new mouse and shit
>never typed any of that in FB
>1days after the talk to my friend FB starts to give me ads about Mice
>be spooked af
>test that shit with other stuff like bikelock, books and different kinds of food
> everytime after 1-2days FB gives my an AD for the shit i only typed into my phone where i never used FB but i could not delete FB from it
>get rid of old phone, get rif of all FB accounts
>be happy again

I have a fake account so I can get pics to fap to.

Used to have 500+ friends on FB. That was a few accounts ago...

because you took my page down for not being a business

WHAT IS YUR STYOLE

Indeed I've always been there.
Fake accounts.
Fake frens.

Sadly it's been 3-4 years facebook heavily suggested everyone to switch to ultra-restrictive privacy settings, and sadly I cannot stalk girls anymore.

its the same with discord
>fucking overhyped shit programms that mine data af

and you facebook a data miner, let me laugh harder

You guys think zucini burg can relive our FB pasts if he wanted?

Sup Forums is my facebook

never been on it, i have no friends