>yukata and tabi socks

just like my animu

yes
yummy in my tummy

HNNNNG

you guys are so creepy

Welcome to Sup Forums

just showing some appreciation for her body of work

I've been coming here since 2010, I just took a long ass break and now I'm realizing how sad it is here. You can't even see this until you leave.

Thought it was Rosie O'Donnell in the thumbnail.

baby i got a plan
run away fast as you can

VOTE NOW
strawpoll.com/82gghea7

FUCK

I think you should introduce something that rhymes while still staying with the thicc theme. Pjork for now.

Nothing's changed since you took your break pal. Sup Forums has always been creepy and autistic.

nothing's changed oh i still love you oh i still love you
only slightly less than i used to, my love

I know, what I'm saying is you don't properly realize the extent of it until you take a break and just engage in the real world. when you get caught up in the 4chin echo chamber, you just kinda get swept with it and it becomes so normal. fuck no it's not kek

milky mommy mammaries

I will personally fight Matthew Barney if I see him.

he's a genius

>genius
>made river of fundament
choose one

he cheated on björk. have you seen the things he said about her after the divorce? only a coward cheats.

source on cheating? also what did he say?

cheating is something is insider knowledge. male and female btw. but you can see from vulnicara's lyrics that matthew barney cheated, so it's obvious other than that. he's a piece of shit.
mostly jabs at her parenting because he sued her for equal custody of their child.
can't remember where i read the jab something about her being too weird (not that word but something like it), and another one was her being too self-focused. separate sources.

i remember the parenting comments, but can i get some specific lyrics that make you believe he cheated? also some links at other shit he said? need something to hate rn

>she's been BLACKED

I want to be crushed to death with those thighs

same here senpai

excuse the typos. brooklyn insider knowledge kek.

>I honoured my feelings, you betrayed your own heart
>Corrupted that organ
>Family was always our sacred, mutual mission which you abandoned.

Can not for the life of me find one of the things he said, but it could have been something I heard. Here was the other thing though
spin.com/2015/04/bjorks-matthew-barney-custody-lawsuit-daughter/

He's such a piece of shit, I can't stand that guy. His art work is great but as a person he's something else.

Wow, what a dick.

She is still attractive for her age, but come on, how can someone prefer a 50 year old to this?

What a bam bam

Fatter bum

when moo will realize that claire boucher is superior?

Never, because she's not.

She looks too young here.

peak Bjork was mid '90s Bjork (already 30 year old)

for me it is late 90s and early 2000s

I want to fuck her bum really hard.