Blacks vs Hispanics! What side would you take if you had to chose??

Blacks vs Hispanics! What side would you take if you had to chose??

youtube.com/watch?v=2GXDC25INqM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigga

mexicans duh look at those big dudes not doing much against teh small one alone

The police

spics usually have kartels n shit behind em so niggers don't stand a chance, even monkeys organize themselves better than the dindus

dindus are trash and spiks are almost white so do the math.

i'd sit back, watch them eat each other, drink a beer, than take out the one that won with a .45

Both of you are jealous of Black Men.

> even monkeys organize themselves better than the dindus

LOL

be white policeman who shoots them both

mexicans had pulled baseball bats.

fight was just getting interesting when it ended, nigga had grabbed a bat and fight got equal, you could see the other niggas starting to step.

If I had to choose it'd be hispanics but i'd rather just watch. I would take any other races side over blacks.

no, so far they are just some of most deserving of bullets, especially after they gang raped a 12 yr old hispanic girl

before that some dude grabbed something to throw,and were not seeing them off camera

>WhitePeopleEbonics.exe

I dont think that is ever the case with anyone. Seems to me you've let jew propaganda go to your head. Sad.

Like you would ever do that without going to prison

>white people
>asian

you couldn't have been more wrong.

>Both of you are jealous of Black Men

You sure about that? kek

Yall all wish to be Black secretly even Asians acting Black and listen rap now!

Like I said yesterday when this dumb shit got posted then, the enemy of my enemy is also my friend therefore Hispanic every time

no, that is just competition and others wanting to do it better, not wanting ot be black but to do it better. like how everyone wants to do martial arts better but most cant than asians

And again the views are stuck on video
I don't know why is this keep happening

hispanics

Blacks hate Whites more

Fuck niggers and their ooga booga talk

So it's illegal to sometimes listen to rap if you aren't Black? lol

That wasn't the question, edge lord.

>Cultural Appropriation...

Have you seen the garbage "college students" are being taught? The other day I saw my cousin who had come back home from school and said it's impossible for a black person to be racist, no matter what, white people are always racist.

bump
u
m
p

youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

Cuban guy here, fuck Niggers